Hate Week

ztejas

35 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I wanted to give the ‘rage like’ rep but can’t even get worked up to give a shit.  An ass kicking would be cathartic.  Time to stop giving a shit about things I don’t control...

Dude, I'm trying my best to get there. My only issue is my dad passed away and my dog isn't doing so well. I looked for Texas football to shed some light, but it's also fucked me as Tom Herman does. I knew I should never have believed this season even with ou down. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Dude, I'm trying my best to get there. My only issue is my dad passed away and my dog isn't doing so well. I looked for Texas football to shed some light, but it's also fucked me as Tom Herman does. I knew I should never have believed this season even with ou down. 

Damn, keep your head up, my man.  That’s a rough patch for sure.  At least it keeps shit in perspective.  Enjoy the toilet bowl tomorrow.  May the less shitty team win.  

29 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Damn, keep your head up, my man.  That’s a rough patch for sure.  At least it keeps shit in perspective.  Enjoy the toilet bowl tomorrow.  May the less shitty team win.  

The toilet bowl is the big12 championship game in jerry world.

This is the upper decker bowl

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Keep your chin up and continue living your life in a way that would make your dad proud.

Also, ou sucks!

• Hook 'Em 2

The simple reality is this.  Texas knows it has a chance to not only put themselves on track for the big12. It most importantly end ou’s season.  If turtle Tom can’t get these kids hyped today to play with pure anger hatred and destruction. He will never in his Texas time be able to do it. I guess we will sew

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

The simple reality is this.  Texas knows it has a chance to not only put themselves on track for the big12. It most importantly end ou’s season.  If turtle Tom can’t get these kids hyped today to play with pure anger hatred and destruction. He will never in his Texas time be able to do it. I guess we will sew

I hate your punctuation. Drunk? Or very drunk?

Edited by aggie08

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I hate your punctuation. Drunk? Or very drunk?

If this was a normal year, I'd be 3 beers deep and a turkey leg into the morning. But I'm stone cold sober in my own home on the best weekend of college football every year. The worst.

32 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Then sew we will!!!!

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1