Hate Week

ztejas

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Did I ever tell y'all about that time that... Fuck it, FUCK OU AND FUCK YOUR METH RIDDLED TRAILERS AND I HOPE LINCOLN RILEY CONTRACTS HERPES FROM THAT UGLY ASS OU CHEERLEADER. FUCK EM. FUCK THAT STATE. 

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

In the last 20ish years when I cant watch the game and have to listen to Craig on the radio, now that I recall, the outcome has been great. 4-0. This weekend I cant watch it since being on the road for 4 hours midday Saturday.

Just saying.

Why have you only listened to it on the radio 4 times, asshole? Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:25 PM, ztejas said:

...ou sucks? Anyone? Bueller?

Guess our hate is at 25% too.

Hell no, my hate is multiplied 100x because of it not being a regular RRS situation, and I'm taking out stress from all the other crap out on those cock gobbling, land thieving bunch of goat felchers.

Edit;. And why in the same hell is FSSW in Houston playing all these damned ousux football programs?

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Fuck OU and everything about that shitty ass state & program. I hate Herman and the shit that is the UT program but nothing comes close to how much I hate OU.

Again, Fuck OU.

It's like your girlfriend pissing you off and knowing that you need to break up with her vs. your ex that got the dog in the breakup walking through the door.

Not even close.

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Hell no, my hate is multiplied 100x because of it not being a regular RRS situation, and I'm taking out stress from all the other crap out on those cock gobbling, land thieving bunch of goat felchers.

Edit;. And why in the same hell is FSSW in Houston playing all these damned ousux football programs?

Seriously! Where’s the fucking hate!?!?!? Christ let Juwan Mitchell tee off on someone opening kick. Two birds one stone. Knock out a sooner and get Mitchell ejected