Texas A&M aggy vs Florida Gators

Zeus

LSU vs. Mizzou looks like a college team playing against a high school JV team in the highlights that keep breaking in.

Man I don't really like Kyle Trask getting into a shoot out every week but this Gator offense looks solid. Run game coming along

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

The two supposed best teams are playing like it's a pee wee game. It's a beating to watch, which is why I switched to this game. Herman is going to cause me to have an aneurysm. 

I bring the other TV in for Saturdays. But yeah Texas is hard to watch. 

Florida D holding them to 17 when Banner held them to 14, I'm aight with that.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's been pretty bad all year. Grantham can get it together though, the talent is still there. DL looks awesome

He need to stop giving so much cushion on the WR. Your DL does not look awesome, it looks terrible especially considering Aggy OL is turrible 

Edited by Neonmoon

Yeah it's odd, usually the DBs play tight and safeties play way way deep. 

Bail out call there kinda for the Gators. The guy had hands to the face of the OL then then QB though.

This defense is a cheap shot all bark shit show for tamu. They are yapping after every play

Just now, Zeus said:

Gators finally had enough of that cheap shot bullshit after the play. Dude was stomping on a down line men below him and 51 came in and wiped him out

Sloneal was the stomper and got burned for a long td the next play.  lulz.