The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Just would like to remind everyone, before you get so excited about the lack of indictments related to or evidence of any collusion with Russia, that Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican. What did you expect, for him to actually put a president of his own party in prison? Thing was a sham from the start.

He has a remarkable record of indictments and convictions.

We should probably wait on the report before concluding that Donald Trump has been cleared of wrongdoing.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lol like these guys ever contribute anything to the conversation 

It's not really a conversation when one of the participants has their fingers in their ears and is screaming "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah" while the other one is trying to talk.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, tjhooker said:

I bet if he got the president indicted your story would be different.  He spent 2 yrs on this.  Most people that know the guy say he is very ethical.  Kind of comes across as we didn't get the results we expected so trash the messenger. 

Almost like I was being sarcastic.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m curious...how in the blue fuck is anyone declaring victory or defeat at this point? We literally have no clue what is in it, whether there are additional sealed indictments or not, etc.

Today is proof of one thing: that Mueller has completed his investigation. So...umm...yeah.

Yeah I mean if Shaggy/Surly has ever been known for anything it's calm and measured reasonableness.  

Edited by Continental Op
  • Like 1

Just would like to remind everyone, before you get so excited about the lack of indictments related to or evidence of any collusion with Russia, that Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican. What did you expect, for him to actually put a president of his own party in prison? Thing was a sham from the start.

Ok now that is trolling.

I look forward to hearing the full details before commenting too much, but it looks like the decision by media to leak the big news (or lack thereof) on Friday afternoon was a good one. Some of y’all are gonna need a full weekend to digest the disappointment. It’s like your positions have been eliminated at Dunder Mifflin and Michael just called you into his office to let you know. 

Go blow off some steam this weekend and be ready to hit the pavement Monday morning looking for the next fight. 

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He has a remarkable record of indictments and convictions.

We should probably wait on the report before concluding that Donald Trump has been cleared of wrongdoing.

After a short stint in private practice, Mueller returned to public service as a homicide prosecutor in Washington, D.C. in 1995, where Mueller reportedly had a tough time forging relationships with victims, suspects, and government witnesses and was charged with being cold and unsympathetic.

"He was a gruff guy, and a lot of times, there wasn't much warmth or ability to really build a bond or connect with a victim-witness," one of Mueller’s fellow investigators told the Times. "There's times when you've got to bond with the suspect to get what you need. His personality wasn't necessarily the best for that."

Mueller was also criticized for his time as head of the FBI. He led the investigation into the deadly anthrax attacks in the years after 9/11 for nearly seven years, ultimately leading in the prosecution of the wrong suspect, who later successfully sued the government for $5.8 million.

After agents successfully traced back the anthrax to an Army microbiologist who committed suicide once he was informed of the impending charges, Mueller “was reluctant to publicly address the missteps” in the case.

"I think he was personally embarrassed," a former aide told the Times. "I would assess him as someone that can't accept the fact that he screwed up."

https://www.newsweek.com/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-aides-criticize-722670

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I look forward to hearing the full details before commenting too much, but it looks like the decision by media to leak the big news (or lack thereof) on Friday afternoon was a good one. Some of y’all are gonna need a full weekend to digest the disappointment. It’s like your positions have been eliminated at Dunder Mifflin and Michael just called you into his office to let you know. 

Go blow off some steam this weekend and be ready to hit the pavement Monday morning looking for the next fight. 

Who is disappointed?

This is going to be going on for at least another two years.

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Soyboy.

don’t play dumb.

I know, I know it was just a joke.  It’s all good because you are really agood guy.

“Soyboy” was mr tjhooker’s favorite word on this board for a little while. He decided to give the board his definition of it multiple times for no apparent reason after calling people that himself, right before he graced us all with his legendary brisktehorn call out thread that got brisket banned for a couple hours or so. 

I guess maybe you missed all that. But thanks for answering anyway. 

Seems like some Trumpists are dancing around after the storm without being sure that it's not just the eye of the hurricane passing over. It also seems that they're claiming that it never rained at all.

The streets aren't wet and there is no wind damage! FAKE NEWS! "Toopid libs!

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, I guess.

Edited by RomaVicta

57 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Flynn?  Prison-for lying to the FBI (allegedly) after the election was over.

Manafort?  Prison--for tax evasion that occurred before Trump ever even announced his candidacy 

Cohen?  Prison-for lying to the FBI long after the election was over.

Yeah, nothing substantive at all. 

Not one thing related to the election which is supposedly what this whole investigation was supposed to be about.

• Like 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

“Soyboy” was mr tjhooker’s favorite word on this board for a little while. He decided to give the board his definition of it multiple times for no apparent reason after calling people that himself, right before he graced us all with his legendary brisktehorn call out thread that got brisket banned for a couple hours or so. 

I guess maybe you missed all that. But thanks for answering anyway. 

So then you shouldn’t be using it.  It’s a slander for a gay person.

You can be a hypocrite or a bigot.  

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

So not one American indicted for conspiracy to collude with the russians after a 2 yr investigation.  I have been told over and over all these different different people conspired with russians to mettle in our election.  I am so confused. 

It looks like they did. 

4 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

So then you shouldn’t be using it.  It’s a slander for a gay person.

You can be a hypocrite or a bigot.  

Not according to the definition tjhooker posted multiple times on this board. Had nothing to do with the gays. If you’ve got another definition then let’s hear it. 

14 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Who is disappointed?

This is going to be going on for at least another two years.

Oh, Denny. You’re right. Nobody here is disappointed. This is all normal reactions for grown adults. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.  

House investigation no collusion. Wait for Senate!

Senate investigation no collusion. Oh yeah! You wait for Bob Mueller to come down hard! I’m hearing rumors it’s gonna be brutal!

Mueller no collusion with Russia.  Wait for the next two years! We’re gonna get him!

Face it. This board has turned into a bunch of Benghazi truthers. Who’s yall’s Trey Gowdy? Adam Schiff? Both creepy af. And both end up with just their dicks in their hands. 

And Bob Mueller is still swampy af. There’s a reason establishment on both sides fawn over him. If he didn’t find anything hard, it’s probably not there. He would’ve loved to nail something big on Trump. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

I’ve never seen such long faces on cnn. I often wonder what goes through the head of a walnut brained liberal on a daily basis to consistently never be right about anything and have zero self reflection. Either way we need to fully support their retardation more than ever right now.

• Fuck You 1