The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

On 4/18/2019 at 2:26 PM, Bash Riprock said:

There's no pleasing you guys. The summary wasn't good enough... You wanted the full report, which upon release, ultimately comes to the same conclusion that there wasn't enough evidence to charge the President with obstruction, and now you want to see the unredacted version, which while illegal, MUST have the real evidence hidden within the small blocks of text that were redacted. Good grief.

Here is where your Fox viewing head starts spewing the stupid.   Good grief is correct.    Swam-like comment there.

33 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

What's sad is after they dump Trump in a few years they'll be right back to preaching to us about family Christian values and gov't norms. They literally have no shame. 

Why wait a few years? Why not now?! https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/politics/michele-bachman-donald-trump-bible-religious/index.html

Per Michelle Bachman..

"[Trump] is highly biblical, and I would say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can."

Edited by retread

46 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

solid work 

expected at this point and mostly popular with those of you who band together and who's dialogue completely insidious to the country a the common good.... but lowest case denominator lobbing of insults has always been your popular shtick here with the with the libtard pom pom crew... thanks for ruining the county, asshole 

Are you going to respond to the poster who asked you to source your claim that "it's been widely reported that Trump is tougher on Russia than past presidents"? That was two pages ago and you have 10+ posts since then. 

29 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

You can quote Wikipedia, but can you understand the concept?

Also: I'm not a Bernie Bro. Grow up. Be better.

Read the wiki page. Bernie lost fair and square and superdelegates didn’t block him. If you make an assertion, back it up. How is losing a primary the same as being blocked by the Dems? How do superdelegates have anything to do with Bernie being blocked by Dems? What concept are you attempting to articulate with negative reps? Explain yourself rather than acting emotionally with negative reps 

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Are you going to respond to the poster who asked you to source your claim that "it's been widely reported that Trump is tougher on Russia than past presidents"? That was two pages ago and you have 10+ posts since then. 

I did that... and it was a CNN link, of all fucking things, so the "Fox News" assholes who attempt to stop all discussion of them being abjectly wrong this routinely turn to keep themselves warm, while they are not attacking opposition opinion on a personal level to similarly keep warm while Rome burns 

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

I did that... and it was a CNN link, of all fucking things, so the "Fox News" assholes who attempt to stop all discussion of them being abjectly wrong this routinely turn to keep themselves warm, while they are not attacking opposition opinion on a personal level to similarly keep warm while Rome burns 

One opinion piece, and the word "opinion" is literally in the URL of your link, written by a strategist for Mitch McConnell who runs a Republican PR firm, is your idea of a source?

Come on, man.

8 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

You posted an opinion piece. You have yet to post anything resembling a fact. In a single post you posted 7 separate falsehoods and then got mad because I called you out for abjectly lying.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

One opinion piece, and the word "opinion" is literally in the URL of your link, written by a strategist for Mitch McConnell who runs a Republican PR firm, is your idea of a source?

Come on, man.

Lulz.  I didn't check the link, but that's prime Trumpkin right there.

The reaction of a totally innocent and exonerated man!!!

PS - I don’t know why some of y’all can’t resist engaging the crazy people. Just ignore and scroll on, you’re giving them what they want - attention. They’re just sad attention whores with teeny tiny penises.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

waaaaayyy......wayyyyyyy to late.

I had this message here for years and "prosecutorial discretion" and "if you don't like it, get more people to vote for your side, pusssy" were bandied about to the absolute glee of posters like Jimmyjazz and Wildcat......

self reflection is a mother fucker.....I get that.....sorry it sucks for them, but this is a boat  race to the bottom now and they didn't care and now I certainly don't.....burn this bitch down..but don't act sanctimonious while lighting the match. 

This sounds kinda,  I dunno, incel-ish

37 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Come on, man.

I clicked on it and saw who wrote it and did not read a single word. Anyone associated with McConnell on any level can go fuck themselves. That opinion author, and anyone else who has rolled with Mitch, deserve constant ridicule.

49 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Come on, man.

bwahahahaha.... as opposed to the other CNN segments that are not?

surely you have the same mature, discriminating opinion of Fox News "opinion pieces" vs. "hard news" 

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm not convinced Tom isn't a bot. His posts seem to be a collection or words hurled together into a semi-coherent rant. It's like they made a bot read all the posts at Texags and then come here and try to post something political.

He’s not a bot. And the reason he sounds like he’s on coke is because he is most likely a Hannity listener. When I don’t have Sirius in car I’ll catch Hannity sometimes. Sean spits out 5-10 allegations, stories, “facts” rapid fire. Something like, “the real story is 30,000 emails, Nunes report, AG investigation, phony dossier, Ukraine collusion, etc.”  By the time you debunk each of the talking points, the conversation has moved on. It’s effective for influencing people who don’t objectively investigate each of the many topics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irieguy said:

He’s not a bot. And the reason he sounds like he’s on coke is because he is most likely a Hannity listener. When I don’t have Sirius in car I’ll catch Hannity sometimes. Sean spits out 5-10 allegations, stories, “facts” rapid fire. Something like, “the real story is 30,000 emails, Nunes report, AG investigation, phony dossier, Ukraine collusion, etc.”  By the time you debunk each of the talking points, the conversation has moved on. It’s effective for influencing people who don’t objectively investigate each of the many topics.

We call those stupid people. Or republicans. At this point they are the same thing.

• Like 1

we all saw Notre Dame burn, too... which has exactly as much to do with this discussion as your "point" 

but the "intellegecia" here picking out "opinion pieces from CNN" as shit "they will not read" while soaking in the rest of their necessarily "opinion, agenda driven" programing as source worthy material is at once hilarious and sad. 

I know... I know 

FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! 

8 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

hobbes with the "stupid people" retort. 

. perfect 

take the loss, pussy 

I haven’t lost anything so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Maybe you can backup any of the 7 lies I pointed out in one of your other insane rantings.

But it’s fitting that you posted 7 unsubstantiated claims and then pounced on my comment that people who don’t investigate claims are stupid. It’s almost like you were trying to prove my point. Thank you for the help sir. Pos rep for the assist.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Haha 1

bwahahahaha.... as opposed to the other CNN segments that are not?

surely you have the same mature, discriminating opinion of Fox News "opinion pieces" vs. "hard news" 

Not that it matters, but I have zero posts about the media on either "side" on this board. I'm simply asking you to source your claim that's "widespread".

So let me ask you again. Are you going to source your claim? Or are you just telling us about your feelings? If you just need a safe space to talk about how things make you feel, that's fine too.

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

doubles down on a losing strategy... gets a guy like Trump elected and as the temerity to accuse others of stupidity 

This post is so obvious trolling and gaslighting that you should be required to apply for a troll card in order to post your troll post. 

I'm not going to start "sourcing" a God Damned thing while we are typing on a thread where all of the actors have put their flag in the ground... on the wrong side, again... and only want to continue to do so in lieu of genuflecting, self reflecting and improving so that the country might pull out of this flat spin. 

But, no... the arbiters of "stupid" will do the same shit again and rage at the disaster that they have wrought. 

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Sounds like bullshit because it’s bigoted bullshit.

Answering facts with racebaiting nonsense is about the most toxic and hateful thing you can do.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html

Inbreeding among immigrants is causing a dramatic rise in birth defects, a government minister has warned.

Referring to the culture of Muslim arranged marriages between cousins, environment minister Phil Woolas said: "If you have a child with your cousin the likelihood is there'll be a genetic problem."

Mr Woolas, whose views were supported today by medical experts, said the practice did not extend to all Muslim communities and that most cases occur in families from rural Pakistan, where up to half of all marriages are thought to involve first cousins.

According to today's Sunday Times, the minister, who represents Oldham East and Saddleworth said: "If you talk to any primary care worker they will tell you that levels of disability among the . . . Pakistani population are higher than the general population. And everybody knows it's caused by first cousin marriage.

"That's a cultural thing rather than a religious thing. It is not illegal in this country.

"The problem is that many of the parents themselves and many of the public spokespeople are themselves products of first cousin marriages.

"It's very difficult for people to say 'you can't do that' because it's a very sensitive, human thing."

Today he was backed by chief whip Geoff Hoon, who said: “He was commenting on a particular problem about cousins marrying first cousins.

"It is important that we look at that in terms of scientific expertise and the extent to which it is actually causing problems.

"But it obviously is a very sensitive matter and no one, no one, would suggest this is a problem for the wider Muslim community.

"I am confident that what he has said will have been said with sensitivity and with proper regard to his Muslim constituents and Muslims right across the United Kingdom."

"If you are supportive of the Asian community then you have a duty to raise this issue.

"Awareness does need to be raised but we are very aware of the sensitivities," he added,

Mr Woolas said the issue is "very sensitive" and rarely debated and was supported by Labour MP for Keighley, Ann Cryer, who called for the NHS to do more to warn parents of the dangers of inbreeding.

She said: “This is to do with a medieval culture where you keep wealth within the family.”

“If you go into a paediatric ward in Bradford or Keighley you will find more than half of the kids there are from the Asian community. Since Asians only represent 20 per cent-30 per cent of the population, you can see that they are over represented.

To borrow a phrase from noted archconservative Sam Harris, Islam is the motherload of bad ideas.

I'm not going to start "sourcing" a God Damned thing while we are typing on a thread where all of the actors have put their flag in the ground... on the wrong side, again... and only want to continue to do so in lieu of genuflecting, self reflecting and improving so that the country might pull out of this flat spin. 

But, no... the arbiters of "stupid" will do the same shit again and rage at the disaster that they have wrought. 

Then go away please.  Nobody is interested in arguing in good faith when you won’t substantiate any of 7 points. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Answering facts with racebaiting nonsense is about the most toxic and hateful thing you can do.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html

To borrow a phrase from noted archconservative Sam Harris, Islam is the motherload of bad ideas.

I really hope you don't go to church, because I have some bad news for you.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Listen guys. The whole reason why trump got elected was because the shaggy liberal cabal fucked up and did a bunch of things to get trump elected, because reasons. Try not to take it too hard. 

not limited to Shaggy... but you sure loved cheering with the pom pom at prosecutorial discretion and redactions... if not out right denying of special prosecutions... none of y'all "recused" yourselves from a God Damned thing 

not limited to Shaggy... but you sure loved cheering with the pom pom at prosecutorial discretion and redactions... if not out right denying of special prosecutions... none of y'all "recused" yourselves from a God Damned thing 

He’s putting the whole system on trial!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

So you posted lies and then when confronted with lies, along with your inability to back them up, you run away because you’re bitchmade. That about sums up your contribution here. Thanks for playing.

10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You’re own article says that it is cultural not religious and talks about it causing disabilities, not violence.

And the only evidence cited in that article is “everyone knows it’s caused by first cousin marriage”. Thanks for playing.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

You’re own article says that it is cultural not religious and talks about it causing disabilities, not violence.

And the only evidence cited in that article is “everyone knows it’s caused by first cousin marriage”. Thanks for playing.

Not eating meat on Fridays in a cultural practice as well. It's a part of christian culture.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

Not eating meat on Fridays in a cultural practice as well. It's a part of christian culture.

Well if not eating meat was confined to one area of Pakistan then you would have a point. I’m not sure you read your own article or you would understand.

13 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Two whole years.

Nothing.

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Well if not eating meat was confined to one area of Pakistan then you would have a point. I’m not sure you read your own article or you would understand.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one's daughter or son to his or her cousin. Intermarriage also ensures that wealth is kept within the family. Islam’s strict authoritarianism plays a large role as well: keeping daughters and sons close gives families more power to control and decide their choices and lifestyles.

It sound more like you're angry because the world doesn't resemble the way you would prefer it to be and your response is to run around calling people names.

One area of Pakistan you say? Want to wager on whether you have your facts right this time? 

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

we all saw Notre Dame burn, too... which has exactly as much to do with this discussion as your "point" 

but the "intellegecia" here picking out "opinion pieces from CNN" as shit "they will not read" while soaking in the rest of their necessarily "opinion, agenda driven" programing as source worthy material is at once hilarious and sad. 

I know... I know 

FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! 

Nah just read the report. Word for word. Read it I dare you.