The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

We shall see in the actual interview.  

We should wait, I wonder what this means though?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/natalya-veselnitskaya-trump-tower-russian-prosecutor-general.html?smid=pl-share

During an interview to be broadcast Friday by NBC News, she acknowledged that she was not merely a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

Yet previously she stated; “I operate independently of any governmental bodies,” she wrote in a November statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

-------------------------------------------------

Seems like that would contradict her plus Junior and the gangs recollection.  Maybe they just misremembered?  With all this lying from Natalia, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to believe her statement that the dossier is absolute nonsense?   

Really weird that her and Trump would have been lying all along.

Also from the NYT article....

------------------------------------

She told the Russian news agency Interfax on Wednesday that her email accounts were hacked this year by people determined to discredit her, and that she would report the hack to Russian authorities.

------------------------------------

Oh WOW!  Who would do such a despicable thing as hack someone's emails and use it against them?  Im really concerned about how Natalia is being treated.  Very unfortunate.  

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

During an interview to be broadcast Friday by NBC News, she acknowledged that she was not merely a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

Yet previously she stated; “I operate independently of any governmental bodies,” she wrote in a November statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Wait.

She said she operated independently of any governmental bodies.

But now she says she was an informant for the Russian prosecutor general?

Does this mean that....the Russian lawyer....who team Trump met with....was..............................................lying?

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, deech said:

And now we know why the news broke today......

Yup, I posted it up on the top of this page. She has also been complaining that her email was hacked, so I'd expect we'll start seeing documentation relatively soon. 

Edited by Pods

4 minutes ago, Pods said:

Yup, I posted it up on the top of this page. She has also been complaining that her email was hacked, so I'd expect we'll start seeing documentation relatively soon. 

If her emails were hacked, and leaked, I presume that our esteemed POTUS will be most excited about it, because...

C15G0OgXUAEFS_O.jpg

Trump's ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn had undisclosed meet with Russian ambassador in 2015

"

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn met with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. in December 2015, months after Flynn first met then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to a Republican congressional report.

The previously unknown meeting, which was also attended by Flynn's son, took place at Ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence on Dec. 2, 2015, according to a declassified report on Russian election meddling compiled by the GOP-controlled House Intelligence Committee.

Flynn had met Trump for the first time four months earlier at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Emails show the meeting at Kislyak's home "was arranged at the request of General Flynn or his son," according to the House report, which was made public Friday.

In an email to the Russian embassy, Michael Flynn Jr. described the sit-down as "very productive."

About a week after the meeting, Flynn traveled to Moscow to hold a paid speech at a gala hosted by Russian state-owned media organization RT. Flynn was seated next to President Vladimir Putin during the gala.

A few months after that speech, Flynn formally joined the Trump campaign as a national security adviser.

Flynn met again with Kislyak shortly before Trump took office — a meeting that led to his unceremonious ouster from the White House after it was revealed he had lied to the FBI about it. Flynn subsequently pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators and is now cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into possible collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russian government.

It's unclear what was discussed during the December 2015 meeting or why Flynn requested it. Flynn's attorney did not respond to emailed questions from the Daily News.

The House Intelligence Committee never interviewed Flynn or his son because they both filed written statements announcing that they would invoke their Fifth Amendment rights in order to avoid self-incrimination as it applied to Mueller's sweeping Russia investigation. The committee instead subpoenaed records from Flynn and his company.

The highly-redacted report from the House Intelligence Committee also unearthed a previously undisclosed email sent from Flynn to an unnamed Trump campaign staffer on July 15, 2016.

"There are a number of things happening (and will happen) this election via cyber operations (by both hacktivists, nation-states and the DNC)," Flynn wrote in the email, using an acronym for the Democratic National Committee.

Seven days later, WikiLeaks published its first batch of hacked DNC emails. The email dump proved particularly embarrassing for Hillary Clinton and her Democratic presidential campaign.

cont.

12 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What point are you trying to make?

Why did they, repeatedly and reportedly on the US govt dime for part of her stay,  let a FSB spy into the country?

Edited by zork

11 minutes ago, zork said:

Why did they, repeatedly and reportedly on the US govt dime for part of her stay,  let a FSB spy into the country?

Honestly though, is this really the argument Trumpkins are trying make? “Well it’s not Trumps fault he colluded with a foreign adversary. Loretta Lynch let her in. How could they not commit treason when Lynch let in the Russian spy?“

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Haha 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Honestly though, is this really the argument Trumpkins are trying make? “Well it’s not Trumps fault he collided with a foreign adversary. Loretta Lynch let her in. How could they not commit treason when Lynch let in the Russian spy. “

Paid opposition research is not treason, the British foreign dossier makers out front should have told you that.

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Right. Stolen emails = oppo research now. 

As it turns out it was about adoptions and a Russian Maginstky(sp?) case, not stolen emails.  The FSB was clearly lacking in their reported hacking/stolen email capability.

Edited by zork

Just now, zork said:

As it turns out it was about adoptions and a Russian Maginstky(sp?) case, not stolen emails.  The FSB was clearly lacking in the reported hacking/stolen email capability.

Oh ok, so a campaign is negotiating with a foreign government about sanctions while not in power. Interesting, I wonder if we have a law about that.

Maybe you are right?  It seems like you all have it all figured out.  It doesn't seem so cut and dried as it may appear to you though.  If it was, and Trump was in the meeting, why would he not currently be the target of the investigation?

1 minute ago, zork said:

Maybe you are right?  It seems like you all have it all figured out.  It doesn't seem so cut and dried as it may appear to you though.  If it was, and Trump was in the meeting, why would he not currently be the target of the investigation?

Im not claiming to have anything figured out. You said I was wrong about the purpose of the meeting and proceeded to tell us what the meeting was actually about. As it turns out, the purpose you laid out, is also a violation of the law.

EXCLUSIVE: Read The Strzok-Page Texts The DOJ Handed Over To Congress

The Daily Caller News Foundation has obtained the missing text messages the Department of Justice released to members of Congress between two former FBI employees who were highly critical of President Donald Trump.

The text messages are between FBI special agent Peter Strzok and FBI counsel Lisa Page, who were in an ongoing, intimate relationship. The Justice Department was able to recover the text messages, which were exchanged between Dec. 16, 2017 and May 23, 2017, after they were believed to be missing from a technological failure on the part of FBI-issued cell phones.

What the Justice Department released Thursday evening comprises 49 pages, or around 300 text messages.

more here:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/27/read-the-strozk-page-texts-in-full/

24 minutes ago, zork said:

EXCLUSIVE: Read The Strzok-Page Texts The DOJ Handed Over To Congress

more here:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/27/read-the-strozk-page-texts-in-full/

Ok. I just went thru 5 pages. I haven't got to the humans having opinions on Trump part yet. Can you expedite me to the bombshell? Also, got a slight boner.

Re HJC Prevezon letter to Sessions, Trump fired SDNY USA Preet Bharara on March 11 after prior expressed intent for Preet to remain.  Eight weeks later the Preveson case was settled in the form of a virtual apology to the corrupt actors. 

The SDNY position remained open until January when Berman was appointed by AG Sessions pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 546, which provides that “the Attorney General may appoint a United States Attorney for the district in which the office of United States Attorney is vacant.  Berman then recused from Cohen case, and this week had his interim status made permanent by SDNY District Judges pending some later Senate confirmation hearing.

Trump personally fired Preet.  Was Trump given time sensitive instructions to do so ?  And yeah, then who the fuck advanced the ball across the line for the settlement? 

Preet made it clear whose hand was involved: