The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

read the first sentence and quit.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Gohmert is where I stopped reading.

Anyone that openly campaigned for Roy Moore is not to be trusted.

Perhaps y'all would like a copy of my new tell-all book, "The Wisdom and Insight of Louie Gohmert?"  It's a real page-turner.  I mean, just the one page....where I re-state the title...but still.

Here is the very first sentence:

Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence. He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.

Now why would I spend my time reading the rest of that steaming pile of shit when the author has already told me in the first sentence that this is nothing but an emotional hit piece meant for the base?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Nobody is forcing you to use your mind. Put me on ignore instead of bitching.

Reading outright bullshit is not using your mind. Unless reading is considered a real brain testing activity. In your case, it might be.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Here is the very first sentence:

Now why would I spend my time reading the rest of that steaming pile of shit when the author has already told me in the first sentence that this is nothing but an emotional hit piece meant for the base?

Plus it's horribly written.

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence. He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.

Remember how it's been observed...over and over again...that every GOP accusation is actually a confession? 

Yeah.  Sub in "Trump" for Mueller, change the reference to the executive branch, and it's pretty much spot-on.

• Like 1

I saw Grohmert Mueller unmasked in the link and that it was posted by ShariaLaw1861 and didn't click it. 

This is for anyone who actually clicked it.

726f1f035b90b616343708631d3cca41d2bbd3f8

Smokey1861 posts should all say "Dead Dove Do Not Eat" on them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Nobody is forcing you to use your mind. Put me on ignore instead of bitching.

Oh no Smokey, I will never put you on ignore.

But you posting a Gohmert diatribe against Mueller is like me posting Shareblue, PalmerReport, or Mensch articles and expecting you to take them seriously.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Ever wonder what happens when you put an aggy thru Baylor Law School? Thanks to Louie Gohmert, you don't have to.

The sheep are gang raped instead of date night?

• Like 2

Note this follow-up comment:

"Annual data published Wednesday by the US Courts shows that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance (FISA) Court last year denied 26 applications in full, and 50 applications in part." So that means FIFTY applications were granted in part.......

good night

Well FISC isn't exactly under executive control.  But the recent scrutiny is more than it usually gets, so maybe that's it.  There's only been one appointment during Trump's term, but appointments are made by the Chief Justice and I don't think he brooks much executive interference or pressure.

It could be that the DOJ is making less competent applications.  https://epic.org/privacy/surveillance/fisa/stats/default.html

The data there will curl your toes.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Perhaps y'all would like a copy of my new tell-all book, "The Wisdom and Insight of Louie Gohmert?"  It's a real page-turner.  I mean, just the one page....where I re-state the title...but still.

It'll sell better during frigid temperatures. 

50 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It could be that the DOJ is making less competent applications. 

Or possibly the targets of the FISA warrants represent a degree of sensitivity for high level folks where erring on the side of meeting exceedingly high standards is required by the FISC judges for approval.  

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Oh no Smokey, I will never put you on ignore.

But you posting a Gohmert diatribe against Mueller is like me posting Shareblue, PalmerReport, or Mensch articles and expecting you to take them seriously.

He's that bad eh? Never heard of Mensch or PalmerReport.

Theres so many leftie propaganda outlets it's tough to know, my all time fav is center for American progress though. Soros lil baby.

24 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

He's that bad eh? Never heard of Mensch or PalmerReport.

Theres so many leftie propaganda outlets it's tough to know, my all time fav is center for American progress though. Soros lil baby.

What, not enough sexual assault and dogwhistle for your flavor of """news""" organization?

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

You're really not good at trolling. Try harder or get a new bit.

Burning a worthless book about a worthless person for heat isn't trolling.  And please don't act like my posts are destroying the sanctity of the board.  

Edited by Mdhorn

I mean, I'm only in this thing to see Trump's eventual collapse.

I really don't know how it plays out... Can he actually break down and cry? Or will he be this shouting imbecile getting dragged away?

I just want to see this so bad

Just now, SKJ said:

I mean, I'm only in this thing to see Trump's eventual collapse.

I really don't know how it plays out... Can he actually break down and cry? Or will he be this shouting imbecile getting dragged away?

I just want to see this so bad

Narcissists dont break down and cry. They go out in a firestorm.  

Imagine being his cell mate in a couple of years. Having to listen to him drone on and on all day every day about how he was railroaded. He will never ever admit being wrong about something.

Edited by retread

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/natalya-veselnitskaya-trump-tower-russian-prosecutor-general.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Ms. Veselnitskaya also appears to have recanted her earlier denials of Russian government ties. During an interview to be broadcast Friday by NBC News, she acknowledged that she was not merely a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

One of those times when you don't really need to see the evidence to know what's true. It's like we didn't need to see the emails confirming that Paterno knew about the 1998 investigation into Sandusky. Of course he knew. Just like we know that Trump knew about the meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower. Of course he knew. 

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, her credibility may be kinda shot to shit.

the game she's playing, her credibility is supposed to be shot to shit. i think that's the reason for the recent move of the chess board. you think this timing is at all curious?

Last year, Veselnitskaya denied having worked for the Russian government in an interview with NBC News. According to the Times, however, Veselnitskaya now appears to be backtracking from her prior denials.
The newspaper reports that in the interview with NBC News set to air on Friday, she says, "I am a lawyer, and I am an informant" and that since 2013, she has been "actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general."

how fucking curious that mere hours after this happened:

(CNN)The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released a redacted version of the Republican report on the committee's year-long Russia investigation, in which, GOP members say, they found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and disputed the intelligence community's findings that Vladimir Putin tried to help elect Donald Trump President.

that this broad decides to break her silence? chaos is the goal here.

Russia:  We have incriminating materials on Hillary that we can release to help the Trump campaign.

Trump Jr:   I love it.   Later in the summer would be best.

Russia:   Can we meet to discuss?

Trump Jr:   Sounds great.   All the leaders of the campaign will attend.

How is that not collusion between, at minimum, the campaign and Russia?   And that's just one e-mail that we know about.

36 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

the game she's playing, her credibility is supposed to be shot to shit. i think that's the reason for the recent move of the chess board. you think this timing is at all curious?

how fucking curious that mere hours after this happened:

that this broad decides to break her silence? chaos is the goal here.

The interview didn't happen today and "this broad" didn't control the timing of its publication. Maybe Nunes & Co. knew the Veselnitskaya reveal was coming and rushed out their report to counter it. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The interview didn't happen today and "this broad" didn't control the timing of its publication. Maybe Nunes & Co. knew the Veselnitskaya reveal was coming and rushed out their report to counter it. 

i could be convinced on your line of thinking.

my overall point though, is that this broad is playing at a certain type of game to delegitimize our system, and she no doubt has a specific plan or instructions on how to effect this plan.

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i could be convinced on your line of thinking.

my overall point though, is that this broad is playing at a certain type of game to delegitimize our system, and she no doubt has a specific plan or instructions on how to effect this plan.

Oh yeah, I think it's been clear all along that she's working for the Russian government. She never would've been sent to that meeting otherwise. Everything she's ever said smacks of the doublespeak of a political operative. I don't know if she'd be making this admission, though, if those emails hadn't come out. 

28 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Oh yeah, I think it's been clear all along that she's working for the Russian government. She never would've been sent to that meeting otherwise. Everything she's ever said smacks of the doublespeak of a political operative. I don't know if she'd be making this admission, though, if those emails hadn't come out. 

The lines between the Russian government, private corporations, and Russian organized crime are blurry to me with considerable amounts overlap.  I think Veselnitskaya's main employer was Prevezon.  But that certainly has overlap with the Russian government and organized crime.  Goldstone's introduction referenced the Russian government, so it certainly doesn't surprise me that she has links with them.  But, some of the blurriness will probably come into play when discussing whether the Trump campaign coordinated with "the Russian government."  That being said, I have to think that the Prevezon's efforts in the US - particularly those related to the money laundering case and lobbying against the Magnitsky act - was heavily coordinated, and supported by, the Russian government.   

Veselnitskaya is likely an SVR operative

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thedailybeast.com/trump-tower-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-exposed-in-swiss-corruption-case

She got her law degree at what could be described as Russian Spy University.

Notable graduates

And there’s this:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-lawyer-exclusive-idUSKBN1A61LZ

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

On 4/24/2018 at 4:32 PM, sheeeit said:

Well she did testify to the HIC for 3 hours in Berlin.  She has been very consistent that she has no ties to the Russian govt and that  all they talked about was sanctions related to Magnitsky and adoptions.  Rinat, who is a US citizen, has testified to Mueller.  He has said that he had no knowledge of the meeting until the day of, and was asked to attend that day by Nataliya as they were working together in lobbying efforts for adoptions/Magnitsky.

There could obviously be something there, but it seems very unlikely to me as Nataliya, Rinat, Trump Jr, Kush and Manafort have all told the exact same story

Narrator:

• Like 1

Veselnitskaya being an informant for the Russian government is a convenient coincidence for the haters.  How were they supposed to know that all of those Russians were Russians?  Just because someone speaks Russian or has a heavy Russian accent or says "we just flew in from Russia" or is from Russia doesn't mean that they're Russian.  

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

just asking questions, dude.

Really concerned about jumping to conclusions...but only about how nefarious Republican under the table activities might be seen in a negative light.  #Pizzagate #Hillarysemails # Hillaryuraniumdeal