Formula 1 2021

wood

2 minutes ago, fluff said:

I missed the issue with Turn 1, why is initially getting through turn 1 such a big deal?

It's designed with a wide entry to encourage optimistic moves up the inside, with a narrow exit to make it difficult there.

• Hook 'Em 1

She's brought a big ol bag of nothing to everything she's ever done. Today is no different. 
The only thing I liked from her today was when the guys were trying to get her to buy into the "it's so tough being the first (insert whatever here)..." and she was having none of it.

She said in the end (paraphrasing) that it was on track performance that matters.

She talked about her size (5'1") was more of a factor and how getting a smaller steering wheel made a difference.

F1 production directors have got to lay off these ultra-tight longitudinal shots of the car. Cant see shit in terms of perspective and context. 

Give us more birds eye and wide shots. 

Agreed. The shots through the snake are awesome though, you can see the tires screaming for grip.

The only thing I liked from her today was when the guys were trying to get her to buy into the "it's so tough being the first (insert whatever here)..." and she was having none of it.

She said in the end (paraphrasing) that it was on track performance that matters.

She talked about her size (5'1") was more of a factor and how getting a smaller steering wheel made a difference.

I missed something, who are you talking about?