2020 New Mexico Bowl - Hawai'i vs. Houston

satyanash

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Holgo flexing today? I thought the Cougars AD said 8-4 season was not acceptable and the reason Applewhite had to be crowd sourced? 

geez that hair Holgo! That’s a no. 

can’t believe Army was almost left out of a bowl at 9-2. 

worse it was the president of the university/chancellor of the system that said that and she doubled down on it with Applewhite just before he was fired

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

worse it was the president of the university/chancellor of the system that said that and she doubled down on it with Applewhite just before he was fired

Mediocrity is not acceptable at the University of Houston but being down right shittt is perfectly acceptable.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

The New Mexico Bowl, sponsored by New Mexico: It's so enchanted that we moved to Texas!

Freaking New Mexico politics is a cesspool. There was no economy in the state before C19 except for oil and gas, government, and tourism. Their idiot governor and sycophantic legislature have killed all private enterprise. The whole place is shut down. 
Beautiful state, beautiful people, horrific politics, economy, and educational system. 

• Like 1

Just now, nnm said:

Freaking New Mexico politics is a cesspool. There was no economy in the state before C19 except for oil and gas, government, and tourism. Their idiot governor and sycophantic legislature have killed all private enterprise. The whole place is shut down. 
Beautiful state, beautiful people, horrific politics, economy, and educational system

at some point you have to start to judge those people for the choices they make that lead to those politics and educational system and that economy

Just now, ButtFumble said:

at some point you have to start to judge those people for the choices they make that lead to those politics and educational system and that economy

Agreed. I did judge. I left and brought my family with me. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Holgo flexing today? I thought the Cougars AD said 8-4 season was not acceptable and the reason Applewhite had to be crowd sourced? 

geez that hair Holgo! That’s a no. 

can’t believe Army was almost left out of a bowl at 9-2. 

This. Fuck U of H. Fucking joke of a program. They deserve what they get

• Hook 'Em 4