The Cure Bowl: Liberty vs Coastal Carolina - ESPN 6:30

clapclapclap

• clapclapclap changed the title to The Cure Bowl: Liberty vs Coastal Carolina - ESPN 6:30

Go Coastal! I still feel like they deserved to play a P5 school in a NY6 bowl game but whatever. Liberty also had a great season too. But I think Coastal got screwed. If their SunBelt championship game wasn’t canceled bc of Covid last Saturday vs the Cajuns they might have got a better bowl. What’s the point in beating a ranked BYU on a last minute game scheduling and going undefeated in your fucking conference if you can’t “at least” get a NY6 bowl game. 

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’ve waited hours for this

Me too! Like it’s must see tv. Who would have said that back in September? I remember watching them play Kansas late at night and thinking their name was pretty cool and mascot. Been watching ever since. Their coach is gonna be the new next HC. Chadwell will be going places. Shame they didn’t get a NY6 bowl game. Watching them fight toe to toe with BYU made me see they could play P5 teams and win. 

1 minute ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Both of these coaches would drag their nuts on Tom Herman 

Yep. Can u imagine Texas beating a ranked BYU team that Herman had roughly 48 hours to fucking prepare for? With a freshman QB like Coastal has?

Me neither.

I admire the moxie that the players from there  two teams have. Like when the Coastal QB was saying they wanted Bama and Urban Meyer was like, “no you don’t,” because of their lack of depth. I just admire the spirit and fight these players have. It’s how I would have thought with 15 returning fucking seniors and 4 year HC and a media consensus Heisman candidate QB who bleeds orange. Instead we have no identity and a shit HC.

479EA7A4-9E1A-4F47-88B9-F154975CE24A.gif

Just now, LTtxfan said:

The attitude of the players on this Coastal team reminds me of some of the Mike Leach coached teams at Texas Tech...

They are fighters. Never out of a game. They legit believe. Mullets vs the Evangelists! Hopefully, the second half will be more exciting than this half was (was not)