The Cure Bowl: Liberty vs Coastal Carolina - ESPN 6:30

clapclapclap

7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I said this earlier in the season and people on this board acted like I just smoked meth laced with lsd. Liberty would beat our asses 

Yeah I don't mean to sound like Wescott Eberts horking down black pills, but the Liberty team I watched last night was out for blood. They have good athletes and their head coach is at least as good as ours. We have better raw talent on our roster but most of it is spoiled and lazy. Properly motivated, even our badly coached lazy talent could beat Liberty, but I can't really envision a scenario where we would be properly motivated-- our guys looked totally into it against Oklahoma State and Kansas State but otherwise it was on an individual case-by-case basis this year and most of the last 10+ seasons.

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

Yeah I don't mean to sound like Wescott Eberts horking down black pills, but the Liberty team I watched last night was out for blood. They have good athletes and their head coach is at least as good as ours. We have better raw talent on our roster but most of it is spoiled and lazy. Properly motivated, even our badly coached lazy talent could beat Liberty, but I can't really envision a scenario where we would be properly motivated-- our guys looked totally into it against Oklahoma State and Kansas State but otherwise it was on an individual case-by-case basis this year and most of the last 10+ seasons.

Agreed. It's not like we don't have the talent, but our coaching would lose to them. If we had a team managed by someone that's not a total dumbass, we would beat their asses. But unfortunately we're hampered by an idiot who plays not to lose instead of playing to win.