Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Just now, lemonandaturd said:

Jimbo has actually gazed lovingly at  Meemaw's taint.  Just ponder that.  

I beg to differ but in Meemaw’s case the overgrown, underused, dried out vag area probably fused itself directly to the opioid, taco salad and Metamucil encrusted butthole years ago, therefore eliminating the taint. 

Granted this is an amateur diagnosis. I’m a doctor just not that kind of doctor 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mr. sunshine said:

I beg to differ but in Meemaw’s case the overgrown, underused, dried out vag area probably fused itself directly to the opioid, taco salad and Metamucil encrusted butthole years ago, therefore eliminating the taint. 

Granted this is an amateur diagnosis. I’m a doctor just not that kind of doctor 

I will defer to your analysis.  He stared lovingly at a twisted root? 

What's this crazy, old bitch's deal? Shouldn't she be fawning over grandkids...instead of high school boys and a cuck college football coach?

If my mother or grandmother was acting this way, I'd be working towards guardianship, at best...or smothering her with a pillow, at worst.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, garrett01 said:

What's this crazy, old bitch's deal? Shouldn't she be fawning over grandkids...instead of high school boys and a cuck college football coach?

If my mother or grandmother was acting this way, I'd be working towards guardianship, at best...or smothering her with a pillow, at worst.

You sir aren't very familiar with the Bag Hag. 20 bucks says Brewster got black out wasted and banged her. 

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

Karen: "It's looking fine for us"

Hide contents

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

Karen, what's gotta be septupling down at this point

D_YmTsYX4AAuwqo.jpg

Hide contents

Dudes. This is Shepard 2.0 to a T!

Cooters on the table and shit, even when Shepard committed to us in July she swore up and down that he was an aggy.  I am loving this. 

5 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

Dudes. This is Shepard 2.0 to a T!

Cooters on the table and shit, even when Shepard committed to us in July she swore up and down that he was an aggy.  I am loving this. 

She still thinks 18 year olds are into pussy 60 years older than themselves .

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

ProudAg06 doesn't seem to be the biggest recruiting nerd (which is probably healthy, lets be honest)

Hide contents

*Stud 2021 recruit: 

https://247sports.com/player/tunmise-adeleye-46050288/

Katy area! Put some R E S P E C T on it!!!

I didn't get killed by Katy for 3 years to get asked; Who is they?!

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

It's a strange final five for a California kid.

aggy/Clemson/Utah/AZ State/Okie Lite

Honestly, for the kid, the best choices ought to be either Utah or Okie Lite, if he wants to contribute and get developed. Clemson if he wants to win, of course. AZ State if he's into... well, you know.

But aggy? That's the one that makes me scratch my head.

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Honestly, for the kid, the best choices ought to be either Utah or Okie Lite, if he wants to contribute and get developed. Clemson if he wants to win, of course. AZ State if he's into... well, you know.

His brother was a Clemson signee last year at WR apparently they don’t have room for him or he would be commited already, I think Utah is the main competition for them. 

7 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

No Arizona State post is acceptable without pics. @immamac is probably going to send you a warning. 

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I mean, this shouldn't surprise anyone with them telling all these DL kids they are DE's in a 4-3.

Dumbest sale pitch of all time, but Brisket Tits can sell it better than Giles. 12 NFL teams run the 3-4.

And oh yeah, Elko has used the 3-4 in his previous job stops. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

16 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

KarenKeyLargo is a gift while Hamm is under a gag order. Enjoy appropriately. 

Tarp suddenly realized what was happening. Karen broke them.

(Great sick day movie choice though. Ford + Connery are a delight)

D_aDDpAXoAAvsUC.jpg

Edited by texifornia