Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, for Giles...it's not a homerun....but it's not a strikeout.   So, perhaps a double...triple, if you hustle?

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

More like a "hit by pitch".

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Catchers interference 

C'mon, stole first.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Oh look who's a DT now

D_hT5r1WwAImBE4.pngD_hT6mpXkAAbden.jpgD_hT7sbWsAEMSGS.png

Lulz at this being a down DL year for Texas. aggy always struggles with understanding a down year in the state overall at a position from a down year in the state for them at a position.

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Mmmm the grapes. They are so sour.

D_hgyPaWkAAAdRl.jpgD_hgzcQWsAEDFFp.pngD_hg0DfWkAEkD-i.png

If Broughton has a monster senior year, he could finish the cycle as a 5 star. aggy tears over that happening would be almost as delicious as the last few days of aggy tears. Either way, we will be well hydrated for the foreseeable future. 

The remarkable thing is how the Aggies think that they're in the front of everybody's mind. Alabama is plotting how to keep  their recruiting down. Recruiting sites conspire with Texas to demean their recruits. Recruits would naturally all choose A&M if not for the lies everybody tells.

Nobody care any more about A&M than they do South Carolina or Michigan State. They're not invisible, but they're not keeping anyone awake at night either. In fact, no school gets the attention and dread that the Aggies think they get.

• Like 4

Oh oh! They've officially noted where VB is ranked before he commits to the dreaded sips. If a raw athletic freak who doesn't have refined technique because he's only been playing football for a few years shows any sign of improvement his senior year because of experience and coaching, and his ranking goes up, it's clearly the backroom BOMC at work.

• Haha 1

The remarkable thing is how the Aggies think that they're in the front of everybody's mind. Alabama is plotting how to keep  their recruiting down. Recruiting sites conspire with Texas to demean their recruits. Recruits would naturally all choose A&M if not for the lies everybody tells.
Nobody care any more about A&M than they do South Carolina or Michigan State. They're not invisible, but they're not keeping anyone awake at night either. In fact, no school gets the attention and dread that the Aggies think they get.

Paranoia is one of the most common attributes of both the mentally ill and those with a massive inferiority complex, so should we really be surprised?
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Oh oh! They've officially noted where VB is ranked before he commits to the dreaded sips. If a raw athletic freak who doesn't have refined technique because he's only been playing football for a few years shows any sign of improvement his senior year because of experience and coaching, and his ranking goes up, it's clearly the backroom BOMC at work.

yeah, it's great. A high upside guy who has 5* attributes but needs to put a good year of film would be BOMC if he happens to have a good senior year and moves up to 5*. Also, he's already #70 in the country, so it's not like there's that much room for him to move up anyways. 

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Paranoia is one of the most common attributes of both the mentally ill and those with a massive inferiority complex, so should we really be surprised?

Aggy is a cult. Shouldn't equate them with folks who are truly mentally ill and paranoia is common only in severe mental illness.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The sips do racist things toooooo

D_h1xZlXoAAqGdx.jpgD_h10q4XsAAeDq9.png

Too bad.  aggy couldn't keep the widespread institutionalized racism under wraps long enough for the signature this time.  Better luck next time, Sul Ross acolytes.

Hamm Lite with the non-update update ::

I would have just added to yesterday's thread since there isn't really much new info but that one was majorly derailed and locked. Try to not attack each other on this one as everybody has made their feelings known already.

Broughton and his family have played things close to their vest but, just as I posted yesterday, I believe it will be Texas. I can't say with 100-percent certainty but, if it is A&M, it would come as a suprise to people on both sides.

The added info from today is that an announcement is likely to come mid-afternoon. I believe he is going to announce through Twitter.

32 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

yeah, it's great. A high upside guy who has 5* attributes but needs to put a good year of film would be BOMC if he happens to have a good senior year and moves up to 5*. Also, he's already #70 in the country, so it's not like there's that much room for him to move up anyways. 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that basically the exact position Leal was in last year going into his senior season? Then he balled out and earned his fifth star

4 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that basically the exact position Leal was in last year going into his senior season? Then he balled out and earned his fifth star

Leal was better at the same stage

31 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Every Aggy attempt to juxtapose their storied and continual racism to anything related toTexas is another example of their delusional disorder. 

Yup.  98% of racists believe that they are not racists. Ask them and they'll say "I'm not a racist"  before uttering their next racist thing.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Can we PLEASE not have the racism discussion here.

I don't think anyone's going to cloak room it up (please don't prove me wrong), I think the point is they're grasping at the "dirty tricks" straw.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Based on the ranking history, I think that's about right.  Leal was even lower rated than Broughton going into his senior year, but I definitely agree with Fud that it was obvious Leal was better than Broughton at the same time in their HS careers. Leal was already pretty obviously a 5 star or close to it after his junior year, the rankings sites were just more off.

If anything, Broughton's overrated right now, but can justify his current rating with a good senior year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't think anyone's going to cloak room it up (please don't prove me wrong), I think the point is they're grasping at the "dirty tricks" straw.

It's easier to wrap your head around a tangible reason for a refusal and beat your little drum than reflect on the fact that you are just a bitch.

Aggy, I'm looking at you...