Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That was kinda my point, you crotchety coelacanth. I posited that landing Broughton quite rightly won't do jack shit for Giles' reputation. He'd need to produce at a high level for a long time to do that. Luigi thinks that's us shitting on a productive recruiter, but then Luigi also thinks his chin pubes are socially acceptable.

So, for Giles...it's not a homerun....but it's not a strikeout.   So, perhaps a double...triple, if you hustle?

9 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

If I was aggy this would bother me a bit. It may turn out to be a Bama video if he pays attention to the game.

I would never bet against Saban but it's been shown time and time again that the result of a single game does not have the effect on a recruitment that people think it will.

8 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

"Fongs CB is not definitive" well he talks to yalls boy Elko on the reg so I'd say that's pretty fucking close to definitive as it gets Pepperoni 

This is correct. Fong's info is good, of course it is you dipshit, he's info is 100% from Elko.

An aggy saying they are the logical and better choice is absolutely mind bottling. They’ve done nothing for almost a hundred years, their school is rife with creepy weird morons, and yet they think they are the logical choice. Morons confirmed.

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

An aggy saying they are the logical and better choice is absolutely mind bottling. They’ve done nothing for almost a hundred years, their school is rife with creepy weird morons, and yet they think they are the logical choice. Morons confirmed.

They're worse than us in every category I can think of that a normal person would value.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

They're worse than us in every category I can think of that a normal person would value.

Well, they got us when it comes to raising chicken shit eating bulls, but that’s not normal, so your point remains valid.