Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

44 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Well, while I wouldn't say curb stomped them, though the game was not as close as the score would indicate.

It's all academic anyway because uga didn't want to be there in the first place.

Hop boy. When you don’t pick up the sarcasm from the ‘bot, man, that’s a rough look. Because he’s not even a real boy with emotions and humor. 

1:49:45 - 1:52:30

Looch on Broughton. Says he'll pick Texas today. Says he's been a Longhorn lean the whole time because of his mom, but he thinks he secretly wants to be an aggy. Also talks about how mean ol Texas used dirty recruiting tactics to seal the deal i.e. using the racist aggy video to sway his family's decision to make him go to UT. "I mean, it's just 1 racist out of 60,000 students". 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/G_QXwjxsjWo/0118886-vxmn.mp3

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

1:49:45 - 1:52:30

Looch on Broughton. Says he'll pick Texas today. Says he's been a Longhorn lean the whole time because of his mom, but he thinks he secretly wants to be an aggy. Also talks about how mean ol Texas used dirty recruiting tactics to seal the deal i.e. using the racist aggy video to sway his family's decision to make him go to UT. "I mean, it's just 1 racist out of 60,000 students". 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/G_QXwjxsjWo/0118886-vxmn.mp3

He's still thinks Brandon Jones, Kris Boyd, Malik Jefferson, and Jeffrey Mcculloch are secret aggy leans, regardless of two being in he nfl, and one fixing to be. 

37 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He's still thinks Brandon Jones, Kris Boyd, Malik Jefferson, and Jeffrey Mcculloch are secret aggy leans, regardless of two being in he nfl, and one fixing to be. 

Back in the old 900 days he told his suckers that Nathan Vasher was theirs the night before he committed to Texas.

Here's where the Ag boosters writing blank checks step from the shadows.  Ags can't afford to let their "move" fail.  Both with their conference, and overpaid coach.  The longer this drags out, the more room they have to maneuver.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

GottaBadFeelingAboutThis.gif

have to think this gets harder the longer he waits unless momma dogs in. Hopefully he gets tired of this shit and just says Fuck It and drops the video today. 

Would be pretty wild to spend all weekend shooting a video with only one ending only to say fuck it and commit to another school. I dont think we need to worry....unless it doesnt drop today

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Here's where the Ag boosters writing blank checks step from the shadows.  Ags can't afford to let their "move" fail.  Both with their conference, and overpaid coach.  The longer this drags out, the more room they have to maneuver.  

Soooooo, he'll show up at UT driving a gold Camero?