Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

That broad hasn’t espoused a lucid thought since the Chester Arthur administration. Her working knowledge of the NCAA recruiting rule book is thinner than her geriatric hairline. 

I think we are all under selling the fact that Jimbo took Vernon fishing. Karen seems to be the only one giving this the proper weight in the recruitment. She clearly knows that something magical happened in that retaining pond.

More beautiful infighting, in which Karen is actually the voice of reason? Weird.

Also this sentence: "Recruiting against the homo's [sic] (nothing wrong with that as long as they give me 20 feet of personal space)..."

Spoiler

D_XZrAFXoAMQ_nP.jpgD_XZr-eXoAADJ-q.jpgD_XZsZ9XoAQTngO.jpgD_XZsu-X4AA8tnR.jpg

Edited by texifornia
  • Haha 1

I thought she left the scoop, or is this some other facebook page for aggy? Damn, this fucking bitch can not live without the adulation of others. It's really fucking sad her need for social media to give her love she obviously never found in a real relationship.

8 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I thought she left the scoop, or is this some other facebook page for aggy? Damn, this fucking bitch can not live without the adulation of others. It's really fucking sad her need for social media to give her love she obviously never found in a real relationship.

Sheesh, millenials, am I right?

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Karen bathing in the adulation of the Facebook tards. Mama Broughton has since posted an arky edit, and also per Sayles she's in Chicago, not in ATX with Vernon

Hide contents

Aggie Avenger? More like Kaptain Karen Khaos. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

So if we do end up with Broughton, aggy is already spinning that he will start immediately on our crappy Big 12 line, while he would be buried behind stacks of SEC D-line talent at aggy. They are really something special.

Again, we have recruited a lot more talent on the lines than they have.  They do have a lot more short fat asses.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

He only lets homos within 20 feet of him?

Wow. Very progressive for an aggy.

It's not out of prejudice. It's because he fears that without that 20 feet separation he'd be forced to drop to his knees and whip out said homo's penis and give it a good tongue bath. 

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Also this sentence: "Recruiting against the homo's [sic] (nothing wrong with that as long as they give me 20 feet of personal space)..."

Reveal hidden contents

I've got a couple of good friends / neighbors who would love to meet him. Gay as three dollar bills. Also a rare breed: alumni of the Corps who actually served multiple tours of duty, and would more than likely pound him to death's door without breaking a sweat.

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I've got a couple of good friends / neighbors who would love to meet him. Gay as three dollar bills. Also a rare breed: alumni of the Corps who actually served multiple tours of duty, and would more than likely pound him to death's door without breaking a sweat.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

A fair assumption, but you’re missing something be key piece of information: Jimbo doesnt fuck anything. He just watches while his females get run train on by his athletes. 

I see your point. I just assumed none of his players would bang MeMaw and he’d do the dirty work himself. 

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So, Corps fag Vs Corps fag.  I've got 100 on the Corps fag in the 3rd.  Just because you were in the Corps doesn't mean you can fight. Take that however you will.

Edited by JoseMedinaDeJesus

1 minute ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

So, Corps fag Vs Corps fag.  I've got 100 on the Corps fag in the 3rd.  Just because you were in the Corps doesn't mean you can fight. Take that however you will.

That would be true. In fact, most of the time, I'd say membership in the corps proves you're likely to be a bit of a pushover. But there are a few of them who do go on and actually join the real military.