Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Gotta love how Karen rushes in ovaries ablazing, insulting the manhood of every poster who criticizes Jimbo and then feigns taking the high road in the very next post. God, I'm glad she's part of aggy now. She fits them so perfectly. 

I mean today has just been one big Elmo meme

b94.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Karen, the violation is talking to the coaches. Not just stepping foot on campus.

D_UFr4QX4AEQVJ8.png

Hello ncaa?  I have evidence that a high school senior took a trip to a city in which a university under his consideration for post secondary education is located. I also have reason to believe he will actually go to the campus of this university...during a football dead period!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Hello ncaa?  I have evidence that a high school senior took a trip to a city in which a university under his consideration for post secondary education is located. I also have reason to believe he will actually go to the campus of this university...during a football dead period!

And he's in a Gold Trans Am!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ma’am, aren’t you the lady that is renting vans and driving potential recruits to camps?  (Dialtone)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

30d3782128150019f2d351111a107062.jpg

We need to let Herman know about this. He needs to know the rules. I’m going to get my top guy on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Recruits are barred from stepping foot on any collegiate campus? Maybe she's just confused about Aggy's Nazi grass rules.

7 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So according to Karen, if Broughton sets foot on the aggy campus to bass fish in a sewer treatment retaining pond tomorrow, that is an NCAA violation?

That broad hasn’t espoused a lucid thought since the Chester Arthur administration. Her working knowledge of the NCAA recruiting rule book is thinner than her geriatric hairline. 

• Like 8

What is this talent they keep harping on.

Since Jimbo took over

For being in a supposed LOS league, they have exactly 3 commits/signees that were/are .9300 or higher along both lines.

They have 7 skill position players, 5 of which are WRs, when they play 2 for the majority of the snaps, and most of those WRs play the same position.

They 5 have DB's that rate at that level and all of them are S's.

During the same time period, Herman has collected.

Ingram, Eagles, Moore, Woodard, Smith, Washington, Whittington, Liebrock, Johnson, Angilau, Coburn, Overshown, Sterns, Foster, Adeoye, Cook, Jamison, Green, Floyd, Gbenda, Owens, Watson, Card, Garth, Parr, Majors, Dorbah, and Jackson.

So 28 kids at .9300+ vs. 13.

Edited by HtownHorn

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Since Jimbo took over

For being in a supposed LOS league, they have exactly 3 commits/signees that were/are .9300 or higher.

They have 7 skill position players, 5 of which are WRs, when they play 2 for the majority of the snaps, and most of those WRs play the same position.

Ingram, Eagles, Moore, Woodard, Smith, Washington, Whittington, Liebrock, Johnson, Angilau, Coburn, Overshown, Sterns, Foster, Adeoye, Cook, Jamison, Green, Floyd, Gbenda, Owens, Watson, Card, Garth, Parr, Majors, Dorbah, and Jackson.

You’re obviously not using the Luicci 44. They actually have way better players than us. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Since Jimbo took over

For being in a supposed LOS league, they have exactly 3 commits/signees that were/are .9300 or higher along both lines.

This right here.  Texags tells them what they want to hear so much they believe it.  

3 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

I just assumed he was fucking her, himself, being from West Virginia and all.

A fair assumption, but you’re missing something be key piece of information: Jimbo doesnt fuck anything. He just watches while his females get run train on by his athletes. 

• Like 1