Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Has anyone noticed that these stumblefucking mouth breathers have for some reason transposed the image of their own university on any ____ Year Decision. It's like that bow tie wearing weirdo said 100 Year Decision in an interview, and now they've co-opted every possible fucking X year decision for aTm and the SEC. "Oh, did someone say a 40 year decision? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MEANS US." An empty "Hall of Champions." Fake conference championships. As Waden Ponderer pointed out, Howdy. Next these fucking ass-scratching-then-finger sniffing fucking retards are going to claim all large gold rings are fucking aggy rings! "Hey, the super bowl champions stole our fucking rings!'

Someone else was joking about their "moral superiority." Hilarious, because none of these fucking cunts has any morals whatsoever. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"This is a kid that has a future". Exactly. That's why he's (hopefully) going to Austin.

Reveal hidden contents

The Texas can't develop DL talent one cracks me up. Giles isn't a recruiter but around a dozen of his DLs have been drafted.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

How is a guy named Higgs Boson this fucking developmentally disabled?

D_TCX60WsAAcDSJ.png

I mean, lock a room of monkeys in front of typewriters and eventually they're going to punch out some Shakespeare. Pretty sure the same thing happened with his handle, and fucking up a common fucking phrase like "No Ifs, Ands, or Buts" supports that supposition. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

if Broughton commits to the good guys and Tennessee gets King in the same week.I think Texas Ags will be on suicide watch. 

That's just the beginning.  After dropping virtually every game they will pay against ranked opponents, Elko is on borrower time.  Look for him to bolt sooner rather later for a HC gig.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

"As long as we land King I don't care"

Are they spinning King to DL? The Elko effect, indeed.

I actually do think King is their most important recruit though, including their current commits. It's a QB-driven game and without him they're stuck with Calzada or a 2020 back up plan (maybe Hornsby). 

This is one thing I love about our current class - despite its flaws, we have two top QB recruits so there's a good chance one pans out (added bonus is that the other can still likely contribute elsewhere, especially JQJ). 

On a related note, Tenn's QB is getting a lot of preseason breakout hype - a big year from him could help their pitch to King

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"This is a kid that has a future". Exactly. That's why he's (hopefully) going to Austin.

Hide contents

Finally, after like 10 pages, someone has the reading comprehension and reasoning skills to realize it’s possible a dip in communication could have come from VB and wasn’t a sign Jimbo backed off. 

58 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:34:00 - 1:38:30

Looch goes in on Jeremy Pruitt, saying he's recruiting well, but he doesn't trust him as a head coach, because he's "unhinged". "I think he's more suited as a coordinator... just like I think the same of Tom Herman."

1:51:30 - 1:52:45

Looch quickly says Texas has more momentum than aggy on Broughton. 

1:54:00 - 1:55:00

Looch gives his thoughts on UGA, and of course he says they didn't care about playing in the Sugar Bowl again. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/fGDP_9nutkU/0118869-cfpx.mp3

And.here.we.go

1:34-1:38

Question about which coach is on the hot seat. Jeremy Pruitt, Malzhan. 

Looch: Lot of research there to talk about a guy that they're not going to fire after 2 years.

Taylor: I don't think they're going to fire him either.

Looch: Here's why, I mean, I agree with the guy or girl who wrote it in. He could be on the hot seat after this year, maybe going into next year. The way they are recruiting right now has the folks in Knoxville pretty excited. I don't trust him as a head coach. I don't trust folks that I watch and listen to that seem a little unhinged as head coaches. And you can say you know Nick Saban has had he's moments getting pissed at the media.  But that's his way of controlling things. He's pissed and raging, but he's s controlling everyone. He's taken control of the media. Trying to take control of the narrative. Something about Jeremy Pruitt doesn't rub me right in terms of inspiring confidence that he's going to get it done.  I think he'd be better suited for that coordinator chair. I've heard plenty of stories about Pruitt over the years,  a lot of people that have worked with him. I feel the same way about Tom Herman. It's one of those deals where those guys, they have to have a lot of success early or it's just not going to work. And Tom Herman might in year 3. That Georgia win might be the break through. Jeremy Pruitt might in year 3 if he can navigate this season so I agree that he's one to watch. Like I said earlier, I will be really interested to hear Jeremy Pruitt this year and what they think about Tennessee. I do think this year will kind of set the stage or it's going to fall apart.  My other one, is ugh, I'm imagining everyone that is writing in have to say Gus. There's been so much turnover the past few seasons in the SEC, look around the league, and you have Gary Pinkel, you had Kevin Sumlin, you had Les Miles, you had uh, you had McElwain at Florida, Spurrier stepped down, and, all these coaches so, then obviously what was going on at Tennessee. All these coaches are so new. You've got new coaches at Mississippi State, and by new I mean no more than year 3, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, South Carolina, you might be at 4 now, Florida, and Jeremy Pruitt. Jeremy Pruitt is going into what, year 4? He's been there 3 years so. There's been a ton of turnover. Because of that, there's not a lot of guys on the hot seat this year. But the one fixture is Gus. This is like the fourth season that Gus has been on the hot seat, and every year in between he seems to do really well.  If for this year, you'd expect a breakout season again from Auburn just to kind of make everyone at Auburn go damn we're stuck with him again because he won 10 games. Instead of being happy about the 10 wins, there like gosh now Gus is back. I don't think it happens this year. I think Auburn loses, Leah, you want to talk about a buyout Taylor. I don't think they can still fire Gus, which is why I think they were praying that he got the Arkansas job and took that. But there was one guy there that made sure he stayed, and I think now they are stuck with him. But what if they go 7-5 again, what happens. 

1:51:30 - 1:52:45

Looch: Every little thing, you know people that go oh we're not worried about Texas, we're not worried about the Longhorns, well...you should, because A&M is fighting them for Vernon Broughton this week, and you know momentum I think has shifted in Texas' favor there. You know A&M has won the overwhelming majority of battles against Texas in state since Jimbo has gotten here, but you fight them for guys. You had to battle them for Jordan Whittington, and he's wearing burnt orange and you did for Javonne Shephard and he's in burnt orange. You did it for DeMarvion Leal, and uh, and you know Dylan Wright, who else? Kenyon Green, Brian Williams, Demani Richardson, all those guys, Texas wanted...and you got them. You want Texas to not succeed. You don't want them to go out and go to a playoff this year or win the Big 12 where they're picked second. It's the same thing with Arkansas regardless of who their Quarterback is. I challenge many people to find someone who likes Nick Starkel than I do and thinks more highly of him and his family. I don't want them to go 11-1 with their loss being to Texas A&M. I mean they're not gonna, it's tough enough, but I like seeing Ole Miss fall off the level they've been at. I think he made some good hires at the coordinator spots. But I like them falling off. I like the idea of Dan Mullen no longer being at Mississippi State and them no longer having probably 4, one of them is still there, first round picks among their starting 11 on defense.  I like that. I want Gus Malzahn to get his teeth kicked in this year and be on the hot seat, and have Auburn people frustrated. It's all tough enough. That's why you don't put Texas on the schedule right now. It's like, what are you trying to do. I mean so, to me, I'm all for Arkansas going 2-10 again, I don't think they will. I think that schedule. i think they'll win a couple SEC games, so A&M needs to have their guard up going up there. Lord knows whether Chad Morris will admit it this week or not,  I know he won't. There's one game of the 12, they want to win more than anything else, and it's this one. 

Looch: I was saying someone other than Georgia in the east, and I think I'll still stick with that, and here's why, the bowl games. Georgia got, the Bulldogs got, the Bulldog, the actual bulldog got his ass kicked by Bevo before the game. And then they lost to Texas and I know they were out of a lot of guys. They lost in such a manner. They were out-physicaled. Texas wanted the game more. Texas fans don't want to hear this. I wouldn't be ashamed of this. They wanted the game more than Georgia did. Why is that, an insult? Look, if you think Georgia really was happy to be there, then look at all the players that sat out the game. They weren't happy to be there, and Texas did what they were supposed to do and give them credit, but...that game and the way they went to Baton Rouge and got their asses pounced all over their field. They lost to LSU by 20 points, people forget that. I wonder a little about Kirby Smart and his ability to keep them up through a whole. Georgia is, to me, they're not nearly as strong as Alabama, and Florida is probably...maybe as good or better than you know...they're right there with LSU and A&M and Auburn, but maybe a tick up across the board talent wise. I don't know about that though, and even if they're the same, I think Bama is better than Georgia, and I think Georgia runs the risk of possibly losing twice in the regular season, I don't think that's something Alabama has to worry about. So I say Georgia, but Leah I got a issue with Florida too. There's all kinds of stuff going on off the field. Guys leaving. It just feels weird over there and let's not forget the Gators got beat up pretty good by Kentucky even though it was close in the score, I'll push that one aside cause its was earlier in the season, they got humiliated at home by Missouri of all teams. I know it was year one, but Jimbo Fisher was in year one too and played every bit the schedule that Florida did, and at Texas A&M, the only game where they really weren't competitive was Alabama, and even that, you could see where they were competitive right up until before halftime. I got some questions about the east in both those teams but uh, it wouldn't shock me to see Florida win, if you look at their bowl game versus their bowl game. Played Texas, Played Michigan, a couple of the blue bloods. If you don't count that much of a significant swing, then I don't think you're paying attention to that race. 

Is out-physicaled a word?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

And.here.we.go

1:34-1:38

Question about which coach is on the hot seat. Jeremy Pruitt, Malzhan. 

Looch: Lot of research there to talk about a guy that they're not going to fire after 2 years.

Taylor: I don't think they're going to fire him either.

Looch: Here's why, I mean, I agree with the guy or girl who wrote it in. He could be on the hot seat after this year, maybe going into next year. The way they are recruiting right now has the folks in Knoxville pretty excited. I don't trust him as a head coach. I don't trust folks that I watch and listen to that seem a little unhinged as head coaches. And you can say you know Nick Saban has had he's moments getting pissed at the media.  But that's his way of controlling things. He's pissed and raging, but he's s controlling everyone. He's taken control of the media. Trying to take control of the narrative. Something about Jeremy Pruitt doesn't rub me right in terms of inspiring confidence that he's going to get it done.  I think he'd be better suited for that coordinator chair. I've heard plenty of stories about Pruitt over the years,  a lot of people that have worked with him. I feel the same way about Tom Herman. It's one of those deals where those guys, they have to have a lot of success early or it's just not going to work. And Tom Herman might in year 3. That Georgia win might be the break through. Jeremy Pruitt might in year 3 if he can navigate this season so I agree that he's one to watch. Like I said earlier, I will be really interested to hear Jeremy Pruitt this year and what they think about Tennessee. I do think this year will kind of set the stage or it's going to fall apart.  My other one, is ugh, I'm imagining everyone that is writing in have to say Gus. There's been so much turnover the past few seasons in the SEC, look around the league, and you have Gary Pinkel, you had Kevin Sumlin, you had Les Miles, you had uh, you had McElwain at Florida, Spurrier stepped down, and, all these coaches so, then obviously what was going on at Tennessee. All these coaches are so new. You've got new coaches at Mississippi State, and by new I mean no more than year 3, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, South Carolina, you might be at 4 now, Florida, and Jeremy Pruitt. Jeremy Pruitt is going into what, year 4? He's been there 3 years so. There's been a ton of turnover. Because of that, there's not a lot of guys on the hot seat this year. But the one fixture is Gus. This is like the fourth season that Gus has been on the hot seat, and every year in between he seems to do really well.  If for this year, you'd expect a breakout season again from Auburn just to kind of make everyone at Auburn go damn we're stuck with him again because he won 10 games. Instead of being happy about the 10 wins, there like gosh now Gus is back. I don't think it happens this year. I think Auburn loses, Leah, you want to talk about a buyout Taylor. I don't think they can still fire Gus, which is why I think they were praying that he got the Arkansas job and took that. But there was one guy there that made sure he stayed, and I think now they are stuck with him. But what if they go 7-5 again, what happens. 

1:51:30 - 1:52:45

Looch: Every little thing, you know people that go oh we're not worried about Texas, we're not worried about the Longhorns, well...you should, because A&M is fighting them for Vernon Broughton this week, and you know momentum I think has shifted in Texas' favor there. You know A&M has won the overwhelming majority of battles against Texas in state since Jimbo has gotten here, but you fight them for guys. You had to battle them for Jordan Whittington, and he's wearing burnt orange and you did for Javonne Shephard and he's in burnt orange. You did it for DeMarvion Leal, and uh, and you know Dylan Wright, who else? Kenyon Green, Brian Williams, Demani Richardson, all those guys, Texas wanted...and you got them. You want Texas to not succeed. You don't want them to go out and go to a playoff this year or win the Big 12 where they're picked second. It's the same thing with Arkansas regardless of who their Quarterback is. I challenge many people to find someone who likes Nick Starkel than I do and thinks more highly of him and his family. I don't want them to go 11-1 with their loss being to Texas A&M. I mean they're not gonna, it's tough enough, but I like seeing Ole Miss fall off the level they've been at. I think he made some good hires at the coordinator spots. But I like them falling off. I like the idea of Dan Mullen no longer being at Mississippi State and them no longer having probably 4, one of them is still there, first round picks among their starting 11 on defense.  I like that. I want Gus Malzahn to get his teeth kicked in this year and be on the hot seat, and have Auburn people frustrated. It's all tough enough. That's why you don't put Texas on the schedule right now. It's like, what are you trying to do. I mean so, to me, I'm all for Arkansas going 2-10 again, I don't think they will. I think that schedule. i think they'll win a couple SEC games, so A&M needs to have their guard up going up there. Lord knows whether Chad Morris will admit it this week or not,  I know he won't. There's one game of the 12, they want to win more than anything else, and it's this one. 

Looch: I was saying someone other than Georgia in the east, and I think I'll still stick with that, and here's why, the bowl games. Georgia got, the Bulldogs got, the Bulldog, the actual bulldog got his ass kicked by Bevo before the game. And then they lost to Texas and I know they were out of a lot of guys. They lost in such a manner. They were out-physicaled. Texas wanted the game more. Texas fans don't want to hear this. I wouldn't be ashamed of this. They wanted the game more than Georgia did. Why is that, an insult? Look, if you think Georgia really was happy to be there, then look at all the players that sat out the game. They weren't happy to be there, and Texas did what they were supposed to do and give them credit, but...that game and the way they went to Baton Rouge and got their asses pounced all over their field. They lost to LSU by 20 points, people forget that. I wonder a little about Kirby Smart and his ability to keep them up through a whole. Georgia is, to me, they're not nearly as strong as Alabama, and Florida is probably...maybe as good or better than you know...they're right there with LSU and A&M and Auburn, but maybe a tick up across the board talent wise. I don't know about that though, and even if they're the same, I think Bama is better than Georgia, and I think Georgia runs the risk of possibly losing twice in the regular season, I don't think that's something Alabama has to worry about. So I say Georgia, but Leah I got a issue with Florida too. There's all kinds of stuff going on off the field. Guys leaving. It just feels weird over there and let's not forget the Gators got beat up pretty good by Kentucky even though it was close in the score, I'll push that one aside cause its was earlier in the season, they got humiliated at home by Missouri of all teams. I know it was year one, but Jimbo Fisher was in year one too and played every bit the schedule that Florida did, and at Texas A&M, the only game where they really weren't competitive was Alabama, and even that, you could see where they were competitive right up until before halftime. I got some questions about the east in both those teams but uh, it wouldn't shock me to see Florida win, if you look at their bowl game versus their bowl game. Played Texas, Played Michigan, a couple of the blue bloods. If you don't count that much of a significant swing, then I don't think you're paying attention to that race. 

Is out-physicaled a word?

I love him lumping in Gary Pinkel in there with all the other coaches that have been fucking sent packing on their asses in the SEC to try and prove his point on turnover. Pinkel retired because he fucking has cancer. He was going to coach at missouri as long as he wanted to, at that point. He is the winningest coach in Missouri history, and he won 2 division titles in the SEC. But yeah, he left because of the meat grinder of the SEC. What a complete load of fucking horseshit. 

Hey guys, Darrel Royal retired because he knew he was about to be run out of town. Fucking. Joke. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

F. 2. 50s.

Hide contents

Anyone buy a car at Covert and run into "covert chad"? (he's likely on the used car lot, which explains his love for jeembo.) I'll bet you can talk that dimwit into making your down payment for you so he can earn a commission.  

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

How is a guy named Higgs Boson this fucking developmentally disabled?

D_TCX60WsAAcDSJ.png

Each of these comments is exactly what I'd expect to hear from a deeply closeted married man who shakes in his pants every time his wife raises her voice at him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Caddox said:

Man I'm glad I ghost wrote that article for Matt Hayes.

The Aggy conspiracy theories surrounding that article are hilarious. Jesus, those people never cease to amaze.

I still find it comical that they refuse to acknowledge that article is absolutely true. Everything Jimbo, a proven liar, says must be taken at face value.

• Like 1

It's amazing how much credence they give to Green and Leal. Out of the 12 or so linemen they have signed since Jimbo took over those are the only 2 that are the quality you need to compete for the playoffs.

It's likely that Texas's entire OL/DL will be higher rated than the single highest rated aggy committed linemen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It's amazing how much credence they give to Green and Leal. Out of the 12 or so linemen they have signed since Jimbo took over those are the only 2 that are the quality you need to compete for the playoffs.

It's likely that Texas's entire OL/DL will be higher rated than the single highest rated aggy committed linemen.

Diggs is rated pretty high.  But who knows if he stays on board the rollercoaster throughout the season.  The Tennessee DT may be decent.  Raikes is a JAG.  I don't think anything needs to be said about that OL haul.

8 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Diggs is rated pretty high.  But who knows if he stays on board the rollercoaster throughout the season.  The Tennessee DT may be decent.  Raikes is a JAG.  I don't think anything needs to be said about that OL haul.

Raikes likely has the highest floor, his ceiling is lower but his position is defined. 

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

Peanut gallery

Reveal hidden contents

They continue to do what they can with Jordan Morant(Michigan) and Antonio Johnson (Tennessee). Not ideal circumstances, sure, but this staff has shown already that there aren't many obstacles they can overcome. 

Correct!!  Particularly at QB and corner.  

Probably the 2 positions that matter least in football really.  I mean, the ability to throw passes and defend passes is really overrated in today's game.  

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I love him lumping in Gary Pinkel in there with all the other coaches that have been fucking sent packing on their asses in the SEC to try and prove his point on turnover. Pinkel retired because he fucking has cancer. He was going to coach at missouri as long as he wanted to, at that point. He is the winningest coach in Missouri history, and he won 2 division titles in the SEC. But yeah, he left because of the meat grinder of the SEC. What a complete load of fucking horseshit. 

Hey guys, Darrel Royal retired because he knew he was about to be run out of town. Fucking. Joke. 

The SEC actually gave Pinkel cancer. It’s just that hard of a conference. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

They continue to do what they can with Jordan Morant(Michigan) and Antonio Johnson (Tennessee). Not ideal circumstances, sure, but this staff has shown already that there aren't many obstacles they can overcome. 

Correct!!  Particularly at QB and corner.  

Probably the 2 positions that matter least in football really.  I mean, the ability to throw passes and defend passes is really overrated in today's game.  

Have you seen the SEC?

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Each of these comments is exactly what I'd expect to hear from a deeply closeted married man who shakes in his pants every time his wife raises her voice at him. 

Heaven forbid he be on a campus where ladies run around with sexual devices!

What 18-year old young man would want such a thing?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

yeah, I don't understand why she went with the, "Weak men go there." What was weak about pointing out her constant apologizing for rapist Jamies?

“What are you some kind of lady boy? Where I come from a little raping never hurt nobody. Millennials these days! Geez!”

Karen fits in perfectly at aggy. Obfuscatory non-sequiturs like "weak men go where you went" get accepted by small minds, in spite of being obvious nonsense.

She can't answer the basic charge: Jameis Winston is an alleged rapist, and it takes a lot of mental contortion to believe it unlikely he did it. As an extension, Jimbo Fisher covered up for said miscreant, and that is merely one data point suggesting he is a scumbucket of the highest order. Pointing this out somehow makes somebody weak? Well, hell, then. Let's all applaud the award of the First Annual Karen Key Largo "Man of the Year" -- Nice job, O.J. Simpson!