Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

7 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Just to summarize this page, aside from the “facts” debate, aggy will gladly pass on a 5* running back. Mind you, he’s only a composite 5*, not consensus. They are happy to do this because their chances at Evans and Wheaton next year has now increased twelve fold. 

Stupid sip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Sam also missed a lot of the ISU game, but made up for it with the Big 12 CG. They both played around 13 complete games worth of snaps.

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Texas played one more game with the CCG so it is actually one more carry every third game. 

EDIT- never mind it’s already been discussed. 

Thanks for the clarification. Forgive me for not remembering A&M didn't come close to their conference championship. Either way, the difference in RB usage at each school is minimal.

Damn Tex bringing the LOLs today. Holy shit I’m not sure where to start. 

AggieMoneyWhip might be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the internet. 

I love the line about how Broughton et al don’t believe in themselves enough to play in the SEC.

Also Looch and Fat Hamm lately have been coming hard with the talking down to posters about all the info they aren’t privy to, that they can’t share.  Big stuff. Real. Recruiting.

• Like 1

The funny thing is I haven't seen much optimism on the Texas side about Eaton and yet they're already backpedaling.

I have no idea why Looch thinks Thompson Jr. would affect our push for Eaton, but leave it to an A&M "reporter" to conflate cornerbacks and safeties.

Edited by Machinator
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Istian said:

God damn, they cling to the SEC like fucking driftwood in a hurricane. It’s sad. 

Yeah, I don't remember who posted it, but that post showing offer letters from multiple SEC schools (and A&M's offer letter having the SEC logo just as big as their own versus the other schools not even bothering to put SEC) says it all.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Machinator said:

The funny thing is I haven't seen much optimism on the Texas side about Eaton and yet they're already backpedaling.

I have no idea why Looch thinks Thompson Jr. would effect our push for Eaton, but leave it to an A&M "reporter" to conflate cornerbacks and safeties.

When is the next software upgrade?

22 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EBIbeapWkAAzmlT?format=jpg&name=smallEBIbhEGXoAAeqiv?format=png&name=360x360EBIbhzbWsAImv5V?format=png&name=360x360EBIbidfWsAIqK4P?format=jpg&name=small

And aggie lost to teams that were pretty disinterested in playing them since it's not really a big game for the upper tier programs.  They won't play for anything this year either.  Once the season starts they'll be reminded that 2020 was to be their big year all along.  

15 hours ago, Deej said:

"We're being audited."

"Have Listeater destroy any evidence."

This shit made me laugh and it’s what makes this site great. 

44 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

So they’re already throwing out the “backing off Eaton” excuse.

May be time to dig up the Kermit gif soon.

My understanding is that Eaton also spiked a volleyball in Jimbo’s face and ATM hasn’t spoken to him since. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Interesting, against P5 competition.

Texas backs 339-1470-6, 44-297-4, 383-1767-10, Sam had 152 carries. (13 games)

aggy backs 250-1435-12, 34-345-1, 284-1780-13. Mond also had 128 carries. (10 games).

If Sam were in CS, he’d be starting at safety over Leon. Just to get more speed on the field.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Texas, like every other school in the country, gets beat for recruits all the time. You literally can’t get every recruit you want to sign. The mental gymnastics needed to pretend you were never out-recruited for someone is batshit insane. Yet Aggy still believes this shit every.single.year. 

19 minutes ago, Machinator said:

They're asking the mods to verify the story. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

The other day, closetojumping said it was Princely who spiked the volleyball into Dumbo's face. So now the story is both Princely and Eaton did the same to Dumbo?

12 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

The other day, closetojumping said it was Princely who spiked the volleyball into Dumbo's face. So now the story is both Princely and Eaton did the same to Dumbo?

It was for a movie Jimbo is starring in, “Two Balls, One Face.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1