Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

16 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Flip? He was never theirs

He was in their heads and that’s all that matters.

Personally, I’m all for aggy making shit like that up in their head. Now we get to OD on an aggy meltdown in which a 5 star RB just decommitted from them, even though it never actually happened. 

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy calling another member of their own conference an embarrassment is just so rich and dripping with aggy’s trademark lack of self-awareness.

Please, they get to SAY IT TO THEIR FACE in Athens when aggy goes there to beat their ass!!!!!1!!1!!!1111!

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

There's the Lindberg connection! Also everything is fine because Achane is committing and he's totally workhorse back material

EBTqQS5W4AE_cBG?format=jpg&name=smallEBTqRQWWkAEXEDJ?format=png&name=360x360EBTqR4dW4AAj5HZ?format=jpg&name=360x360EBTqSdRXsAEQb54?format=png&name=360x360

It's almost like Texas cooled on Lindberg. If the Evans/Linberg connection is true it was even more reason to back off Lindberg once Texas knew they weren't getting Evans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

How does the Lindberg Effect compare to the Gunnell Effect?

The former implies that you waited too long and let your opportunity pass you by while everyone realized you were actually mediocre.

The latter implies that people very briefly might have thought you had something and then quickly realized you didn't.

Somewhat similar...

I like the guy that’s hopeful that they go 2-2 in their toughest games, and completely assumes that they will go 4-0 in their next toughest games, which at worst have the same chances for their opponents they aggy has against the top 4. 

Whatever the odds of them going 2-2 vs Clemson, bama, LSU and Georgia, the odds are similar that they go 2-2 vs auburn, MSU, ole miss, and scarolina. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

So aggy thinks they will get a highly rated recruit from California?  Where have I seen this before?

For a highly ranked recruit, Ngata really doesn't have a lot of committable offers from blue blood types. A&M is battling ASU, Utah and Oklahoma State for Ngata. I think that's why Texas was kicking the tires with Ngata before Bijan committed. 

I won't be surprised if A&M wins that recruitment. They aren't battling the type schools you would think for a composite 100 recruit. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

32 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Why, because it means he has to pay his accountant overtime?

I swear, just when you think people in maroon can't get any dumber, they manage to impress.

You think you've idiot-proofed everything.  Then they go and build a better idiot...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Don't forget the chicken and margarine soup! Just looking at the picture raises you cholesterol makes you kind of sick.

May explain why they haven't ended up with a bunch of commits after the BBQ. And why a bunch of recruits haven't been able to leave the toilet since the BBQ.

spacer.png

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Deej said:

They should probably think about having recruits visit off campus and in some other town. 

So, I was scrolling through some .gifs, looking for a joke to match up to this lovely suggestion, when I ran across the New York Post's article on Thomas Johnson. How fucked up is aggy, that even being a psychopathic madman is not enough to get you your own headline? "Johnny this! Johnny that! Johnny, Johnny, Johnny!"

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1