Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Not that the aggy deserves a response, but Charlie’s highest ranked class was 10th or so. Not even comparable to the level we are recruiting at now.

He did get one thing right tho. We definitely lost our spring game.

Edited by thepop
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

It was quite an event where recruits enjoyed the water at several very Aggie locations.

First, there was the get too acquainted dip in a local lake. Everybody is having a great time!

CDTwZf3UkAEP6OT?format=jpg&name=small

Then the locals welcomed the players to a beloved local swimming hole where the players just fit right in!

gettyimages-71399662.jpg?quality=85&stri

The day ended at a lovely apartment pool hosted by the beautiful girls of College Station!

shrill-9.w700.h467.jpg

Jimbo celebrating after the volleyball game! Whoop!

D428_32_017_0004_600.jpg

I keep wondering if Phlegm has this kind of linear thinking in his mind when he posts, and all we've been missing is the underlying story.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Recap of the pool party catered by Chef Price:

Evans trending Georgia.

Eaton delays commitment.

Princely trending Texas.

Jimbo takes balls to the face.

The one commit is a 3* WR that's a coaches son

REAL.  RECRUITING.

They threw the best failed recruiting pool party in the nation.

43 minutes ago, thepop said:

Not that the aggy deserves a response, but Charlie’s highest ranked class was 10th or so. Not even comparable to the level we are recruiting at now.

Not too mention that class has been decimated by attrition. 13 players remain from Charlie's last full class in 2016 of 28, including the loss of 10 4 stars.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This can't be real

IMG-20190806-235850.jpg

So I was reading the replies to @Longhornfrenzy's tweets and came to find out that The Athletic entered into some partnership with TexAgs. There's a fan of LHF who brings his screenshots to the attention of The Athletic. It's definitely a long shot, but I hope The Athletic notices who they're in bed with in Collie Station. I would think The Athletic is much better than TexAgs.

Typical loser aggy mentality.  There is a hint of...maybe not fear, but resignation in some of their tones.  They had fun goofing on our small class a few weeks ago and got delirious with the hope that our class would suck balls.  Reality is sinking in that Texas is getting stronger.  Plus however well they are doing, they've got to admit Jimbo isn't exactly taking his pick of 5 and high 4 stars like they thought he would.  

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

So I was reading the replies to @Longhornfrenzy's tweets and came to find out that The Athletic entered into some partnership with TexAgs. There's a fan of LHF who brings his screenshots to the attention of The Athletic. It's definitely a long shot, but I hope The Athletic notices who they're in bed with in Collie Station. I would think The Athletic is much better than TexAgs.

Eh. The Athletic is bleeding money. They partnered with TexAgs so they could add the TexAgs subscribers to their own numbers. They do t give a shit what those mouth-breathers do on their own site. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Last time they thought they were gonna kick Texas’ ass they got beat by Case ‘derp’ McCoy.......on their own field.   

I'm not Case McCoy, but I can appreciate the thought process.

Edited by derp
spelling

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Recap of the pool party catered by Chef Price:

Evans trending Georgia.

Eaton delays commitment.

Princely trending Texas.

Jimbo takes balls to the face.

The one commit is a 3* WR that's a coaches son

REAL.  RECRUITING.

Apparently, the Baby Ruth's in the pool really worked!

11 hours ago, texifornia said:

EBTqUNcWkAAhEdi?format=jpg&name=360x360EBTqU_kWwAAggmW?format=png&name=360x360

So a "source" told Brauninger that Evans "hates" the recruiting process? Clearly - I mean, just look at how evident that "hate" is in the way Evans conducts himself. Is this the same source that told him the Texas staff was absolutely convinced that we were getting Lindberg? 

Between Hamm, Perroni, and the Texags morons, there's no other crew of $9.95 "reporters" that comes anywhere near the complete simpletons that cover aggy.  The fact that those guys are, by miles and miles, the worst of the CFB fan fiction industry is astounding (but not surprising because aggy). They've somehow managed to be the absolute dregs of a business that includes Ketchum and FCB. 

3 hours ago, campcrunk said:

So a "source" told Brauninger that Evans "hates" the recruiting process? Clearly - I mean, just look at how evident that "hate" is in the way Evans conducts himself. Is this the same source that told him the Texas staff was absolutely convinced that we were getting Lindberg? 

Between Hamm, Perroni, and the Texags morons, there's no other crew of $9.95 "reporters" that comes anywhere near the complete simpletons that cover aggy.  The fact that those guys are, by miles and miles, the worst of the CFB fan fiction industry is astounding (but not surprising because aggy). They've somehow managed to be the absolute dregs of a business that includes Ketchum and FCB. 

Zach and/or his handlers are smart. Tell people how much you hate the process so they feel even more compelled to pay you for visits every other weekend. 

6 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Typical loser aggy mentality.  There is a hint of...maybe not fear, but resignation in some of their tones.  They had fun goofing on our small class a few weeks ago and got delirious with the hope that our class would suck balls.  Reality is sinking in that Texas is getting stronger.  Plus however well they are doing, they've got to admit Jimbo isn't exactly taking his pick of 5 and high 4 stars like they thought he would.  

Someone posted a screen shot about a week ago, made by one of their mouth-breathers saying it looked like "tu is giving up on the 2020 class' or something to that effect.  

Morons

5 hours ago, campcrunk said:

"Evans hates the recruiting process, so he's going to take all five OVs even if he's already committed"

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Someone posted a screen shot about a week ago, made by one of their mouth-breathers saying it looked like "tu is giving up on the 2020 class' or something to that effect.  

Morons

Yes - that was during our run on 2021 commits.  Poster said that Texas had conceded 2020 and was now turning its attention towards getting a head start on 2021. 

They're not worried though - got Jimbo.

8 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

I'd like to think that's just a troll, but there are way too many idiots there for it to not be real.

To support this, I noticed long ago that Aggies race to be the first to make the obvious, lame joke.  Look at the string of posts where somebody writes "Congratulations on your coming fifth star."

People make obvious jokes on every site. The thing about Aggies is that post has 19 reps. Nineteen. You can almost see the yokels slapping their knees and whooping it up. A comedian could buy a house in College Station and deliver the same performance about stupid tu every night for the rest of his/her life. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, campcrunk said:

Pretty sure he's talking about Achane

12 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Texas could go 13-0 and win another NC and aggy could win 4 games in the same year and be down 6-1 in NC count and they would still same they are the flagship and big brother. 

I'm not sure why I still read any of the posts they make and get ragey, but here I am reading in amazement.

Even with cult-levels of cognitive dissonance, I still think Texas wins on the field combined with playoff appearances start to corrode the group think.  

Edited by BigBenBamboozle

15 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Texas could go 13-0 and win another NC and aggy could win 4 games in the same year and be down 6-1 in NC count and they would still same they are the flagship and big brother. 

I'm not sure why I still read any of the posts they make and get ragey, but here I am reading in amazement.

Which one is our 5th NC?

2 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

Even with cult-levels of cognitive dissonance, I still think Texas wins on the field combined with playoff appearances start to corrode the group think.  

I don't know man we have a massive edge in head to head, NC titles and NC title appearances, BCS wins. Hell have they ever played in a bowl game bigger than the cotton bowl win in 2012 in the last 25-30 years? I'm not sure how they believe they are superior when we have more National titles in one sport then they do in combined men and women's major 3 sports and they think that a few years of having a "better" record means they have passed us. If the bar is basically being 8-4 when we were 6-6 then it's a pretty low bar to set, but that's the only way they will win the argument is by setting it low.