The US and Korea

RomaVicta

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

Have you seen the murder rates in El Salvador and Honduras? I passed through San Salvador a couple of years ago and picked up a newspaper at the airport and there were stories about at least 20 gang murders in one day's paper. 

We should let them all in then.

• Fuck You 1

45 minutes ago, Caracara said:

Demonstrate to me they are not pedophiles.  i just said that wasn't doable.  Can you follow that? 

But we wouldn't be talking about it if you had better, more reasonable posts about this thread topic.  You do have several insults, straw man junk and high emotion, for every post.  Your investment in winning here is really something.   That doesn't make for good critical thinking, or openness to new information

okay, I will crawl out from under the dogpile here, until the next US and Korea news break.  see ya

You're a pedophile. You're welcome to prove to me that you're not, but until you can do so, I say you're a pedophile.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Caracara said:

Demonstrate to me they are not pedophiles.  i just said that wasn't doable.  Can you follow that? 

But we wouldn't be talking about it if you had better, more reasonable posts about this thread topic.  You do have several insults, straw man junk and high emotion, for every post.  Your investment in winning here is really something.   That doesn't make for good critical thinking, or openness to new information

okay, I will crawl out from under the dogpile here, until the next US and Korea news break.  see ya

prove the negative? 

christ, i rarely neg rep, especially in politics, but fuck that amateur bullshit

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

prove the negative? 

christ, i rarely neg rep, especially in politics, but fuck that amateur bullshit

Dixon said Podesta was, demonstrably, not a pedophile.  I told him to look up the definition of "demonstrably."  maybe he did, and that is why he isn't here arguing this point himself. 

I understand It's hard to follow these threads.  I lot of shit and framing gets thrown out there that isn't accurate, a lot of smearing on posters.  You didn't get my puppet-master quote either,

I was just appreciating the effectiveness of Seven's tactic.

39 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

You're a pedophile. You're welcome to prove to me that you're not, but until you can do so, I say you're a pedophile.

I've never initiated an attack on the Podestas btw, just aired my suspicions on the appropriate thread.  yaknow, commented

So, you're kind of bearing out my point.  "demonstrably" means demonstrate, or prove logically (make obvious).   I was asking Dixon if he could do that.  He can't. I wasn't expecting him to do it, or even try, really. .  I just didn't want his misuse of the word to slip by.

5 minutes ago, Caracara said:

I've never initiated an attack on the Podestas btw, just aired my suspicions on the appropriate thread.  yaknow, commented

So, you're kind of bearing out my point.  "demonstrably" means demonstrate, or prove logically (make obvious).   I was asking Dixon if he could do that.  He can't. I wasn't expecting him to do it, or even try, really. .  I just didn't want his misuse of the word to slip by.

Funny, you don’t seem to understand a number of the words you use. I’ve heard that’s typical behavior for pedophiles. The evidence continues to pile up.

4 minutes ago, Caracara said:

I've never initiated an attack on the Podestas btw, just aired my suspicions on the appropriate thread. 

You didn't air suspicions.  You stated -- in braindead fashion -- that "in your opinion," a certain fact  -- that "the Podestas are pedos" is true.  That's not a matter of opinion.  it's a matter of fact.  Which you do not know.

If you simply said "there's enough evidence around the Podestas to make me suspicious, you STILL would look like a moron, but at least a logically honest one.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

You didn't air suspicions.  You stated -- in braindead fashion -- that "in your opinion," a certain fact  -- that "the Podestas are pedos" is true.  That's not a matter of opinion.  it's a matter of fact.  Which you do not know.

Yes I did air my suspicion, thought cop.. The fact that I have an opinion. is a true fact. The fact that "I suspect," is a true fact.  If I said anything like "I have the facts, so I know..." provide a link.

I'm perfectly happy not to talk or think about podesta, or have his name come up in conjunction with child-abuse, or korea, but that's up to the poster who pulls your strings.

2 minutes ago, Caracara said:

Yes I did air my suspicion, thought cop.. The fact that I have an opinion. is a true fact. The fact that "I suspect," is a true fact.  If I said anything like "I have the facts, so I know..." provide a link.

I'm perfectly happy not to talk or think about podesta, or have his name come up in conjunction with child-abuse, or korea, but that's up to the poster who pulls your strings.

Nobody is this stupid.  You're an act, right?

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Nobody is this stupid.  You're an act, right?

I'd just love to see you make a statement and back it up with a sensible argument, instead of some goofy pseudo-astonishment or outrage.  I don't see all your posts.  You probably do it somewhere.

8 minutes ago, Caracara said:

The fact that I have an opinion. is a true fact. The fact that "I suspect," is a true fact. 

That you have an opnion is not the matter of fact that you stated.

That you suspect is not the matter of fact that you stated.

That Podesta is a pedo -- THAT is the matter of fact that you stated.  

Whether the world is round or flat is not a matter of opinion.  It is a matter of fact.  Whether Podesta is a pedo is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact.  He either (1) is or (2) is not a pedo.  Your "opinion" does not establish one or the other.  You cannot have an "opinion" that the world is round/flat.  Jesus, you are stupid.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

That you have an opnion is not the matter of fact that you stated.

That you suspect is not the matter of fact that you stated.

That Podesta is a pedo -- THAT is the matter of fact that you stated.  

Whether the world is round or flat is not a matter of opinion.  It is a matter of fact.  Whether Podesta is a pedo is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact.  He either (1) is or (2) is not a pedo.  Your "opinion" does not establish one or the other.  You cannot have an "opinion" that the world is round/flat.  Jesus, you are stupid.

Based on the evidence I've seen, I think he's a pedo.   If I was a DA, I might investigate.  But were I a judge rendering a decision, I'd require real proof.  But I'm allowed to have opinions. I'm just a message board poster.

You have a lot of opinions about POTUS.  Do I harangue you about them, or scream that you're claiming "fact? "

After Seven brought pizza-gate to this thread, and after i corrected Dixon for a poor use of the word "demonstrably," You've protested like crazy.  I've done almost nothing but entertain your feverish stupidity and attacks.  I just wanted to talk a Korea.  take a couple of deep breaths why don't you.

What about the evidence that Trump is a pedo, too, along with Clinton, and that was why neither he nor Hillary could bring up Jeffrey Epstein in the debates?

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

What about the evidence that Trump is a pedo, too, along with Clinton, and that was why neither he nor Hillary could bring up Jeffrey Epstein in the debates?

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

you should start a thread about it

3 minutes ago, Caracara said:

Based on the evidence I've seen, I think he's a pedo.   If I was a DA, I might investigate.  But were I a judge rendering a decision, I'd require real proof.  But I'm allowed to have opinions. I'm just a message board poster.

You have a lot of opinions about POTUS.  Do I harangue you about them, or scream that you're claiming "fact? "

After Seven brought pizza-gate to this thread, and after i corrected Dixon for a poor use of the word "demonstrably," You've protested like crazy.  I've done almost nothing but entertain your feverish stupidity and attacks.  I just wanted to talk a Korea.  take a couple of deep breaths why don't you.

You are just as dumb as your character from Shag. WTF. You had a chance to change.

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

I heard on the news Trump got big-timed by Kim. Trump was willing to stay till Wednesday to work out any issues. Kim was all, "Nah, I'm out this afternoon."

Does no one in this administration understand the Asian concept of face? Jesus wept. 

Source?  Because seriously, if that's remotely true...it's beyond amateur hour.