The US and Korea

RomaVicta

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

One is our much younger brother, and the other is a retarded cousin of one of the biggest bullies in school.  How could anyone not know how to properly differentiate how you handle the two?

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Oh good, here come all the twatter hot takes. 

You don't think that NK will be using things like that to sell as propaganda? They've asked for talks with the US for several years, probably to take complete advantage of anything they can exploit. This ain't some dumb american millennial saying this either, this is SK who have dealt with them for a long time.

Edited by GSU&UT

5 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I wish Trump luck, even though I believe he’s way over his head in this. He looks clueless. And unprepared.

what? Un looked like he was shitting his pants sitting by Trump. How many times has he had to do this on foreign land?

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

4 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

You don't think that NK will be using things like that to sell as propaganda? They've asked for talks with the US for several years, probably to take complete advantage of anything they can exploit. This ain't some dumb american millennial saying this either, this is SK who have dealt with them for a long time.

who fucking cares!

They have their country on lock down, this meeting doesn't take place they could make fake pictures and videos like they already do saying who knows what.

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

Yep.  Pulling for the president here. 

I remain cautiously optimistic. There is a unique confluence of events. I think Kim is ready to deal.  May be totally off on that.  All history would suggest otherwise, but I say make a run at it. 

4 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I'm sure I'm not the only who thinks that Republicans would've crucified Obama for doing this...

Some of the idiot ones would, just like some of the idiot dems who are crucifying Trump for meeting with Kim today.  I never faulted Obama for what he tried to do with Cuba although he was/is a really shitty negotiator.

1 minute ago, Smax said:

who fucking cares!

They have their country on lock down, this meeting doesn't take place they could make fake pictures and videos like they already do saying who knows what.

This isn't being strictly sold to their own people either, this is being used to try and get them legitimacy to sit at the adults table. There is a reason why the past few presidents have not accepted talks like this.

Just now, GSU&UT said:

This isn't being strictly sold to their own people either, this is being used to try and get them legitimacy to sit at the adults table. There is a reason why the past few presidents have not accepted talks like this.

ok buddy, your TDS is showing

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Smax said:

ok buddy, your TDS is showing

Keep fucking that chicken. I'm not implying that Obama or some Democrat president wouldn't do things that wouldn't play right into NK's hands either, they almost absolutely would, but it doesn't help that President Twitter-while-on-the-shitter is the one representing us.

1 minute ago, GSU&UT said:

Keep fucking that chicken. I'm not implying that Obama or some Democrat president wouldn't do things that wouldn't play right into NK's hands either, they almost absolutely would, but it doesn't help that President Twitter-while-on-the-shitter is the one representing us.

oh we can keep fucking that chicken like the previous administrations and what has the given us, a ballistic missile hydrogen bomb capable NK...

Something different needed to be done and this could turn out to be a positive step in negotiations, or could turn out to be nothing either way this meeting is good for the world

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I remain cautiously optimistic. There is a unique confluence of events. I think Kim is ready to deal.  May be totally off on that.  All history would suggest otherwise, but I say make a run at it. 

Agreed. I think Trump is a disgrace and a fucking disaster as president, but until we know the results of this spectacle, I’ll remain optimistic as well. To be honest, getting NK to actually follow through on denuclearization is the challenge. They have a long history of not meeting their obligations the previous times we have been down this path.

While Trump and the US may very well may get a ”win" this week, the real question will be how NK follows through on any agreements that may result. We won't know the answer to that for years. But Rocketman wasn't in charge during previous failures so who knows. 

Just now, Blotto said:

Agreed. I think Trump is a disgrace and a fucking disaster as president, but until we know the results of this spectacle, I’ll remain optimistic as well. To be honest, getting NK to actually follow through on denuclearization is the challenge. They have a long history of not meeting their obligations the previous times we have been down this path.

While Trump and the US may very well may get a ”win" this week, the real question will be how NK follows through on any agreements that may result. We won't know the answer to that for years. But Rocketman wasn't in charge during previous failures so who knows. 

I think Rocketman is a Western educated, young dictator, who has seen the finer things outside of Pyongyang. Denuclearize the peninsula, unfuck your human rights abuses, open your country up and put in on a longer term path to unification, and all the doors and decadence of the world stage will be open to you. Don't and go back to your fucking hermit kingdom where you are a breath away from assassination and coup every moment. I think that he takes the deal. I hope he takes the deal. 

Kim Jung Un is born into this situation.  What the hell can he do? Maybe Trump can help him out of it, minus Kim losing all his sexy assistants. He'd make a great ornamental royalty-type king like in Europe, in a land moving towards democracy. All the respect, fewer headaches for the fat little, big kid

17 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I wish I could say the same, but everything continues to suggest that Kim is purely working towards legitimacy as a nuclear state, and there continues to be no reasonable explanation for why he would give up his nukes after blowing off Trump's threats to advance their development.