DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

They should be able just to come on in and partake of everything.

Fuck sovereignty.  Fuck it right in the ass.  

Any of you motherfuckers who locks their car during the day or your house at night is a fucking hypocrite, too.  Why can't they just have what's yours?

Edited by slorch

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

also, and i really want to drive this point home: this is completely unnecessary. 

we are separating people to be cruel on purpose. think about that.

The cruelty is the point. It's by design. The people who support this administration are fully aware of that. That's why they are deplorable.

25 minutes ago, mchookem said:

these look like the beginnings of the 'refugee camps' that end up 10s of thousands. 

when is someone going to make it in there with a hidden camera? or an agent come forward that finally realizes what's happening and speaks out?

In 2019, there should live cams at every facility with accountability for ICE, CBP, and the private prisons. There should be video and pictures each day demonstrating that we are treating these people as we would treat our neighbors. There should be ongoing interviews with immigrants to find out what the conditions are like.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Any of you motherfuckers who locks their car during the day or your house at night is a fucking hypocrite, too.  Why can't they just have what's yours?

You’re right. Keep killing and torturing women and children. It’s obviously doing the trick. 

14 minutes ago, slorch said:

should we treat other human beings with compassion? yes or no?

18 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The cruelty is the point. It's by design. The people who support this administration are fully aware of that. That's why they are deplorable.

i fully understand this. anyone who even deflects or obfuscates about this policy is a terrible human being.

16 minutes ago, retread said:

In 2019, there should live cams at every facility with accountability for ICE, CBP, and the private prisons. There should be video and pictures each day demonstrating that we are treating these people as we would treat our neighbors. There should be ongoing interviews with immigrants to find out what the conditions are like.

and this is also true, keeping privacy concerns in mind. if they've got 15 women in a cell with one prison toilet, and then they are expected to draw their drinking water from that same toilet.....jesus fuck. that's a goddamn concentration camp.

26 minutes ago, slorch said:

A dying, starving child is welcome to whatever is in my car.  Thankfully, it doesn't have to come to that.   These families want to come to America and work and participate in our society, not steal from cars.   They want to do so legally, but border guards are preventing them from entering the ports of entry that, by statute, are a legal way to seek asylum.   They are willing to endure horrible conditions to do so that they shouldn't have to endure, but rather that are inflicted on them by cruel people like you.   And America has plenty of wealth and capacity to welcome them in.   The problem is entirely on your end. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 3

Fucking animal shelters and dog pounds have more transparency than these concentration camps.

And keep calling them that.

We don’t have to be evil to fight evil but I’m so fucking tired of tiptoeing around these assholes because decorum.

They are deplorable. These are concentration camps. This is evil.

The right had no qualms about lying when they branded “death panels” and “abortion after birth” so I don’t care if it makes them uncomfortable to hear they support concentration camps in which children are dying.

I want them uncomfortable.

Appealing to their better angels doesn’t work because they don’t have any.

But shame is powerful. And ANYONE trying to deflect or make terrible analogies about a country being equal to a private home or blaming a dead father and child or foam at the mouth about oPEn bORdeRs is an evil person.

Shame on you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Nothing like triggering you and getting negs.

2 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Nothing like triggering you and getting negs.

not triggered.  That's SOP.

Don't start no shit, and I'll never neg you bro.  just remember, I didn't cry.  You did.

Typical.

Edited by slorch

3 hours ago, slorch said:

I’d rather give them what’s yours.

9 hours ago, Calihorn said:

Don’t post dishonest, depraved bullshit if you don’t want negs.

The dishonesty is this whole debacle and claiming it is because of anyone seeking political asylum.

But you go on getting your feelins hurt...

1 hour ago, slorch said:

The dishonesty is this whole debacle and claiming it is because of anyone seeking political asylum.

But you go on getting your feelins hurt...

You Look at those pictures and treatment, and your first thought is it’s their fault? Tbh That sounds rather rapey (“if women don’t want to get raped they shouldn’t wear attractive clothing” = “if you don’t want to be tortured, don’t come to this country seeking asylum”) and wife beater-esq. 

And your second thought is that NONE of them have asylum claims? And you base this second assertion on what now? 

17 hours ago, slorch said:

If you're against caging children, you're for "open borders." Nothing in between. Fuck you and everyone who lets you believe this bullshit.l

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If you're against caging children, you're for "open borders." Nothing in between. Fuck you and everyone who lets you believe this bullshit.l

Nah man.  Fuck you.

See how fun this is?

Let e'ery body in.  There are no laws.

Fuck it.  You should make for the border now and give them all your shit.  hell.  You probably don't even legally own it any more...

Edited by slorch

16 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

Just now, slorch said:

Nah man.  Fuck you.

See how fun this is?

Let e'ery body in.  There are no laws.

Fuck it.

hey slorch, you never answered my question above.

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

hey slorch, you never answered my question above.

They should follow the law.  They ignore my country's sovereignty, why the fuck do I owe them anything?

You know the fucking answer and stop acting as if the kids aren't pawns in this bullshit.  Human shields for cowards.

Someone comes in my house unauthorized, do you think I should just see how kindly I can treat them?  Why is my country any different?

GTFO and enter the country legally.  Then let's talk.

Edited by slorch

17 hours ago, slorch said:

They aren’t taking anything that’s yours or mine. You’re a disingenuous douchebag 

Just now, slorch said:

They should follow the law.

You know the fucking answer and stop acting as if the kids aren't pawns in this bullshit.

i'm not asking what they should do.

i'm asking what WE should do.

should we treat other human beings with compassion? yes or no.

honestly, that you are avoiding this question says a lot about you and your views regarding these other human beings we are punishing for committing no crime. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, slorch said:

They should follow the law.

You know the fucking answer and stop acting as if the kids aren't pawns in this bullshit.

You are right, pawns. Trump and Co thought it a strategic move to use kids in a way that would dissuade parents from bringing them here. You know, the land of compassionate Christians who stand for life, even before birth......because pawns. 

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

You are right, pawns. Trump and Co thought it a strategic move to use kids in a way that would dissuade parents from bringing them here. You know, the land of compassionate Christians who stand for life, even before birth......because pawns. 

Religion matters all of the sudden.  LOlz.

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

They should follow the law.  They ignore my country's sovereignty, why the fuck do I owe them anything?

You know the fucking answer and stop acting as if the kids aren't pawns in this bullshit.  Human shields for cowards.

Someone comes in my house unauthorized, do you think I should just see how kindly I can treat them?  Why is my country any different?

Jesus, are you drunk? Just a racist troll I suppose. No surprise.

Just now, 'stache said:

Jesus, are you drunk? Just a racist troll I suppose. No surprise.

Nothing I said was related to race.

Are you just flipping through your leftist playbook responses?

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

what about compassion? does that matter, slorch?

Compassion is only achieved by taking the world in our borders and crippling our own nation?

You ignore what their own parents have done to their kids, but all of the responsibility is on our side...the evil United States.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Compassion is only achieved by taking the world in our borders and crippling our own nation?

You ignore what their own parents have done to their kids, but all of the responsibility is on our side...the evil United States.

American authorities forcibly separate children from parents, don’t allow them to bathe, make them sleep on floors, expose them to extreme temperatures, intentionally wake them for no reason, fail to provide adequate health care or attention when they are sick. That’s what *we* do. Sorry that pointing out your indifference to torture by your political party triggered a negging spree. 

Just now, slorch said:

Yes, that is the the way to demonstrate our compassion, I guess.

why do you have to take it that far? we don't have to take the world in our borders and cripple our nation. i mean, i doubt several thousand migrants from central america is going to "break" america, but let's put that aside.

let's just say we do what you want: follow the law. in this case, resulting in probably most of these folks being turned away. in the interim, while they are under OUR authority, in OUR name, should we not treat them with compassion?

it's fairly simple. you seem really angry about this for some reason i do not fully understand, and maybe you don't fully understand it either. but your tone in your posts and your unwillingness to simply say "yes, we should treat other human beings with compassion" is saying a lot about you. 

we don't have to offer asylum to those that do not qualify. but while we go through the process of vetting these other human beings, seeking shelter here in the united states under legal domestic and international law (they ARE following the law, trying to seek asylum, surely you can also admit that?), maybe we should, i don't know TREAT THESE HUMAN BEINGS WITH COMPASSION AND NOT LOCK THEM IN CAGES AND SEPARATE THEM FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

we're the goddamn united states of america; we should be better than this. but we are not. it's a simple thing for a country with our resources to find solutions other than "lock them in crowded cages and don't let them wash and treat them like animals."

because of terrible people like you, who cannot answer a simple yes or no question:

should we treat other human beings with compassion?

it's fundamentally a simple thing.

shame on you.

shame.

• Like 8

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

Did the Irish cripple our nation when they poured in? The Chinese? How are they crippling our nation?

Whatever you do, don’t show him data from the fucking Cato institute (of all places) that shows illegal immigrants economically benefit our society 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I want to drive over to these concentration camps and free all these families right now.

Then direct them to slorch’s house...

When you find the concentration camps, let the world know...

16 minutes ago, slorch said:

For the hundredth time, they are trying to enter legally.   Trump has deployed border guards at ports of entry to physically prevent them from doing so.  

Federal law allows immigrants to step into United States and claim asylum; agents are physically preventing them from doing so.

https://www-texasmonthly-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.texasmonthly.com/politics/immigrant-advocates-question-legality-of-latest-federal-tactics/amp/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

why do you have to take it that far? we don't have to take the world in our borders and cripple our nation. i mean, i doubt several thousand migrants from central america is going to "break" america, but let's put that aside.

let's just say we do what you want: follow the law. in this case, resulting in probably most of these folks being turned away. in the interim, while they are under OUR authority, in OUR name, should we not treat them with compassion?

it's fairly simple. you seem really angry about this for some reason i do not fully understand, and maybe you don't fully understand it either. but your tone in your posts and your unwillingness to simply say "yes, we should treat other human beings with compassion" is saying a lot about you. 

we don't have to offer asylum to those that do not qualify. but while we go through the process of vetting these other human beings, seeking shelter here in the united states under legal domestic and international law (they ARE following the law, trying to seek asylum, surely you can also admit that?), maybe we should, i don't know TREAT THESE HUMAN BEINGS WITH COMPASSION AND NOT LOCK THEM IN CAGES AND SEPARATE THEM FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

we're the goddamn united states of america; we should be better than this. but we are not. it's a simple thing for a country with our resources to find solutions other than "lock them in crowded cages and don't let them wash and treat them like animals."

because of terrible people like you, who cannot answer a simple yes or no question:

should we treat other human beings with compassion?

it's fundamentally a simple thing.

shame on you.

shame.

Respect the laws of the nation you are trying to enter.

We have a process for LEGAL immigration.  Follow it.  These people are not.

It's not mean hearted or angry to want people to abide by the laws of the place they allegedly respect so much they just want to participate in that society, right?

Only they do NOT repsect it.

Just now, slorch said:

It's not mean hearted or angry to want people to abide by the laws of the place they allegedly respect so much they just want to participate in that society, right?

Wrong. 

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

For the hundredth time, they are trying to enter legally.   Trump has deployed border guards at ports of entry to physically prevent them from doing so.  

https://www-texasmonthly-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.texasmonthly.com/politics/immigrant-advocates-question-legality-of-latest-federal-tactics/amp/

They are not trying to enter legally.  The political asylum horseshit is a lie and everyone knows it.

The whole situation is coy as fuck by the left.

Why all the sudden did the burning desire to come to America ignite with such an evil and sinister person running the country?

You know why...

Just now, slorch said:

WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS LEGAL jesus fucking christ.

even if it were NOT legal, we should STILL treat them with compassion.

we don't have to be evil. we are abusing these people on purpose.

these are fucking human beings!

D-bVdKZXsAA4wjd.jpg

THIS IS NOT NECESSARY. can you admit we can do better? 

Just now, hayden_horn said:

WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS LEGAL jesus fucking christ.

even if it were NOT legal, we should STILL treat them with compassion.

we don't have to be evil. we are abusing these people on purpose.

these are fucking human beings!

D-bVdKZXsAA4wjd.jpg

THIS IS NOT NECESSARY. can you admit we can do better? 

Send them home...that is compassionate, no?  or to your house.  You are soooooooooo elite in your compassion.