DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You literally support a policy of using cruelty and violations of human rights to achieve a policy goal. By doing so, you support crimes against humanity, and terrorism. Both definitions apply. Congratulations, you’ve helped make the US a rogue state.

Stop wondering. These guys thing the nazis has some damned good ideas, “they just went too far.” (Note, that’s actually something multiple trumpkins have said).

I'm saying the government is overwhelmed with people wanting asylum.    Half won't get it if you look at the historical numbers back through 2000. 

The extremely generous American system is spending billions and billions of dollars to provide for these humans. 

In addition they must be vetted for disease, processed for their asylum claims or otherwise, to determine who gets $75K in benefits on average per person who successfully navigates the asylum process and who does not qualify for that extremely generous freedom freebie pack of goodies.  There is a yuge backlog.

Where on the UN resolution does it say the US has to pay $75K per immigrant in benefits? (over the first 5 years per immigrant if they qualify for asylum)  

I'd be ok, but I don't run the show, to let them in if they agree not to use any government programs.  IMHO we can't afford unlimited $75K sucks on the system.  There should be a limited number and the rest have to wait. 

300 million is plenty of people in the 50 states.  We don't want to turn our country into the even more overcrowded slum filled places that  many of these peope come from.  It is getting bad enough as it is if you look at the pictures from many of the big cities on the West coast. 

Listen to the shithead from CNN in the video above.  He is horrible in general but has some decent points on the immigration debate.

Edited by zork
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, zork said:

I'm saying the government is overwhelmed with people wanting asylum.    Half won't get it if you look at the historical numbers back through 2000. 

The extremely generous American system is spending billions and billions of dollars to provide for these humans. 

In addition, they must be vetted for disease, processed for their asylum claims or otherwise, to determine who gets $75K in benefits on average per person who successfully navigates the asylum process and who does not qualify for that extremely generous freedom freebie pack of goodies.  There is a yuge backlog.

Where on the UN resolution does it say the US has to pay $75K per immigrant in benefits? (over the first 5 years per immigrant if they qualify for asylum)  

I'd be ok, but I don't run the show, to let them in if they agree not to use any government programs.  IMHO we can't afford unlimited $75K sucks on the system.  There should be a limited number and the rest have to wait. 

300 million is plenty of people in the 50 states.  We don't want to turn our country into the even more overcrowded slum filled places that  many of these peope come from.  It is getting bad enough as it is if you look at the pictures from many of the big cities on the West coast. 

Listen to the shithead from CNN in the video above.  He is horrible in general but has some decent points on the immigration debate.

Because this administration's policies are a complete failure. Donald Trump's rhetoric and his refusal to address the political upheaval in central America has only encouraged more people to come and seek asylum. 

He created this problem and his incompetence is exacerbating it.

People like you encourage it.

It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

13 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

At this point I'm ready to bypass the SDNY and NY AG and ship these fuckers straight to The Hague. 

Americans don't go to the Hague. The Hague Invasion Act pretty much guarantees no American will ever be tried in The Hague without a bunch of U.S. Marines kicking down the door and freeing said Americans.

The Hague is for countries not capable of fucking up the Hague with military force.

As long as nobody is strong enough to stop you, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Basically, might is right. America doesn't pay nor apologize for it's crimes and humanity.

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

He isn't because to him and dickheads like him, politics isn't an issue of acting upon what you believe to be right or wrong. To them, politics is a team sport, and they simply and unquestioningly support the red team. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-rip-obama-praise-trump_n_5d19bd3ae4b082e5536bcfb3

4 minutes ago, F250 said:

Americans don't go to the Hague. The Hague Invasion Act pretty much guarantees no American will ever be tried in The Hague without a bunch of U.S. Marines kicking down the door and freeing said Americans.

The Hague is for countries not capable of fucking up the Hague with military force.

As long as nobody is strong enough to stop you, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Basically, might is right. America doesn't pay nor apologize for it's crimes and humanity.

no I get it...but this shit definitely falls into the "Crimes against humanity" category. 

15 minutes ago, zork said:

In addition they must be vetted for disease, processed for their asylum claims or otherwise, to determine who gets $75K in benefits on average per person who successfully navigates the asylum process and who does not qualify for that extremely generous freedom freebie pack of goodies.  There is a yuge backlog.

Overcrowded slum? Get the fuck out of here. The US is 79th in the world in population density. 

If you want to really cut down on the number of people crossing illegally, go after those who are crossing simply because there's good-paying jobs here.  You don't even have to go after them specifically, you simply mine the Social Security and IRS databases for Social Security #'s that are being abused, and then you go after the corporations that are benefitting from the illegals - the agriculture, constructions, etc.  I mean really go after them.

59 minutes ago, zork said:

We don't want to turn our country into the even more overcrowded slum filled places that  many of these peope come from

How difficult was it for you to not type "shit-holes"?  This xenophobic line of thought is tired.  The same was said about Jews, Irish, Polish, Germans, Eastern Europeans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indians, etc., etc., etc.  The US is a nation of immigrants.  I'm not sure why this is such a difficult concept for people on the far right to grasp.

59 minutes ago, zork said:

It is getting bad enough as it is if you look at the pictures from many of the big cities on the West coast. 

Gee, I wonder why is it always the "West coast" with Trumpers?  This could be said about parts of any city in the world with a population over 1/2 million.  

Edited by DixonHur

2 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Overcrowded slum? Get the fuck out of here. The US is 79th in the world in population density. 

Hmm. Then why are they getting raped in the desert trying to sneak in here illegally?

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

So what?

I was just about to say, that doesn’t change my view one bit.

1) I’ve leveled harsher criticisms against Barack Obama than any of our resident right-wingers ever could have in their wettest dreams

2) The Trump administration isn’t bound to that. This admin is not unlike any other: they revere the law only when it suits their purposes. This suits their purposes, so they revere the law.

Oh and even considering point number 1, harsh as I was on him, I’ll be the first to tell you that trading Obama for trump is like trading your house for a tent.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

Then you should stop supporting this president. He's encouraging all of this and his policies are a complete failure.

Who said I support this president? Nice assumption....so typical of you. And besides, Mexican immigrants have been crossing illegally long before Trump was president, and they continue to do so.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Most do. Then they overstay their visa.

What are you gonna do about that?

Most do not, and overstaying their visa is also not legal.

If caught, send their asses back. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What does that have to do with this administration's policy of family separation and the conditions they are imposing on people at the border?

Answer: nothing. 

Oh come on. We all know the answer to the question of "is what we are doing wrong?" is "did obama do anything remotely similar?"

God bless America and in that vein, while I know Its not Christian,  i hope all trumpkins have miserable lives. And if karma exists, that they suffer before meeting their maker. On this day we celebrate freedom, it’s only right to chastise those that take us farther from that goal. Fuck trump and fuck you if you support him. Country is better without you, god bless America!

The only way that this travesty and impeachment will be addressed is if the Ds really push the issue every day of the week. Otherwise, America's short attention span and the 15-minute news cycle will make them fade away.