Incels: Involuntarily Celibate & Sexual Marxism

F250

14 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Yeah, that sure is exactly what I said.

people who use the phrase "rape culture" tend to believe what I said.

Every swinging dick should feel that guilt.

It takes something everyone SHOULD support and makes it divisive as hell.

Edited by slorch

It seems these twats could learn a thing or two from 80s pop culture. We had a plethora (yeah, I said it) of movies to teach us the ways. Don't be this guy:

4563_10_screenshot.png

Get creative and make something of/for yourselves like them:

science_large.jpg?itok=t9mG8qfw&resize=1

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

It seems these twats could learn a thing or two from 80s pop culture. We had a plethora (yeah, I said it) of movies to teach us the ways. Don't be this guy:

Get creative and make something of/for yourselves like them:

maxresdefault.jpg

Umm, Bolverk, you do realize that the nerd on right raped girl on right, yes? Based on posting history, I am assuming you forgot that fact before (even jokingly) holding this up as a way to get women.

2 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Sorry a term has a word in it that makes you uncomfortable, I guess? Maybe read a little bit about it from some of your non usual sources and remember that the extremes do not represent the whole?

The "rape culture" phrase doesn't make me uncomfortable.  It is in fact used by the mysandry crowd.

Fuck them.

Not literally.

Edited by slorch

6 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Sorry a term has a word in it that makes you uncomfortable, I guess? Maybe read a little bit about it from some of your non usual sources and remember that the extremes do not represent the whole?

Dont worry, slorch is a bad person. You can ignore him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, slorch said:

people who use the phrase "rape culture" tend to believe what I said.

Every swinging dick should feel that guilt.

It takes something everyone SHOULD support and makes it divisive as hell.

If your problem is the term then you could try suggesting something else and attempt to positively contribute to the conversation. But I suspect that the root of it is that you just don't think rape culture (or whatever you want to call it) is actually a thing. 

• Like 4

Mysandry is very real.

The notion that (civilized) guys are out there encouraging rape and so forth is ludicrous.  If that were true, Baylor Football would just still be rolling along.  

There may be sects of our society that think rape is OK, but to make it sound prevalent or even common is pure bullshit.

25 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Dont worry, slorch is a bad person. You can ignore him.

Your worst nightmare.

LOlz.  i've committed endless atrocities and crimes against mankind.   Women and children too.

Slorch no buy in to PC bullshit.  He  very bad.

Edited by slorch

8 hours ago, heso said:

Jesus. I have a daughter who’s about to turn 2 and that article makes me afraid to ever let her out of my sight. 

She's who we're having this conversation for. I guarantee that 99% of the women you know have examples like those in the article, if not that extreme, but maybe we can lower that number for the next generation.

I have two boys and have always worked to get it across to them that if anyone tells you to not touch them, to stop touching them, to get out of their space, etc, you immediately stop. No questions asked. My youngest likes holding hands, giving hugs, and so on, and it's a good teaching opportunity when a friend doesn't want to. I'm sure there's more we could do, but I think it's helping for now.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, austingirl said:

She's who we're having this conversation for. I guarantee that 99% of the women you know have examples like those in the article, if not that extreme, but maybe we can lower that number for the next generation.

I have two boys and have always worked to get it across to them that if anyone tells you to not touch them, to stop touching them, to get out of their space, etc, you immediately stop. No questions asked. My youngest likes holding hands, giving hugs, and so on, and it's a good teaching opportunity when a friend doesn't want to. I'm sure there's more we could do, but I think it's helping for now.

Stop being so PC!

Am I doing it right, Slorch?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, VRHorn said:

Stop being so PC!

Am I doing it right, Slorch?

The raising your kids to respect others piece?  of course not.

Starting the conversation was undertones that all men want to rape women is.

40 minutes ago, slorch said:

Mysandry is very real.

The notion that (civilized) guys are out there encouraging rape and so forth is ludicrous.  If that were true, Baylor Football would just still be rolling along.  

There may be sects of our society that think rape is OK, but to make it sound prevalent or even common is pure bullshit.

Uh the fact Baylor and PSU existed is proof that rape culture is real

Slorch and the people like him are the reason this continues to be a problem. He's likely never physically raped a woman but he immediately gets defensive and dismissive of anything that challenges their world view. He's one of those special snowflakes that thinks every argument is about him and is incapable of seeing anything from someone else's point of view.  They inadvertently become defenders of the very thing they claim doesn't exist.

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Like 2

This issue reminds me of a guy I knew in college who worked out a lot so was pretty buff but had the goofiest face imaginable and so most chicks completely ignored him.

So what he did was at every party we had or went to he immediately sought out the fattest chick there and talked her up. He got laid every time and just didn’t give a shit what you or anyone else thought. Was proud of it. 

Thats all I got. 

10 hours ago, trauma babe said:

The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. 

Vagina. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slorch said:

The raising your kids to respect others piece?  of course not.

Starting the conversation was undertones that all men want to rape women is.

But no one thinks all men want to rape women. At least no one in this thread. That's not what rape culture means. Honestly, I don't love the term either because yeah, there is definitely a spectrum of harassment severity and rape is one point at the far end of it. The idea is to address the false sense of entitlement embodied to an extreme extent by these incel idiots. And really, a lot of older women don't help anything. I was talking to someone my mom's age recently about this kind of thing (I'm 36, for reference) and she said something along the lines of "Oh, sure, sometimes you may get a slap on the ass but that's just how some guys are. You can't get up in arms about it."

Well...I disagree. If you don't care if someone slaps your ass without invitation, that's your prerogative. But women as a whole should not be told that it's something they need to just deal with, nor should they be afraid to call someone out on it. And this sentiment isn't unique to the woman I was talking with - I don't know how many times I've heard some version of "boys will be boys." Boys are capable of not being assholes. Like anyone of any gender, they just have to be taught what that means, not be let off the hook because of some lame excuse about not being able to overcome their base urges or some shit like that.

• Like 6

If you're a good-looking male you can slap all the asses and make all the crude remarks at chicks you want, not one will complain. Notice how all the dudes called out in the #MeToo witchhunt were old and/or unattractive. All this backlash and "rape culture" myth BS stems from chicks understandably getting sick of being hit on by ugly dudes who they deem unworthy of the time of day. It also largely stems from ugly chicks who are jealous they never get any attention from guys, so they want to make sure no chicks get attention to make themselves feel better. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

If you're a good-looking male you can slap all the asses and make all the crude remarks at chicks you want, not one will complain. Notice how all the dudes called out in the #MeToo witchhunt were old and/or unattractive. All this backlash and "rape culture" myth BS stems from chicks understandably getting sick of being hit on by ugly dudes who they deem unworthy of the time of day. It also largely stems from ugly chicks who are jealous they never get any attention from guys, so they want to make sure no chicks get attention to make themselves feel better. 

Sounds like something an incel would say.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, austingirl said:

But no one thinks all men want to rape women. At least no one in this thread. That's not what rape culture means. Honestly, I don't love the term either because yeah, there is definitely a spectrum of harassment severity and rape is one point at the far end of it. The idea is to address the false sense of entitlement embodied to an extreme extent by these incel idiots. And really, a lot of older women don't help anything. I was talking to someone my mom's age recently about this kind of thing (I'm 36, for reference) and she said something along the lines of "Oh, sure, sometimes you may get a slap on the ass but that's just how some guys are. You can't get up in arms about it."

Well...I disagree. If you don't care if someone slaps your ass without invitation, that's your prerogative. But women as a whole should not be told that it's something they need to just deal with, nor should they be afraid to call someone out on it. And this sentiment isn't unique to the woman I was talking with - I don't know how many times I've heard some version of "boys will be boys." Boys are capable of not being assholes. Like anyone of any gender, they just have to be taught what that means, not be let off the hook because of some lame excuse about not being able to overcome their base urges or some shit like that.

In my opinion, the issue is too complex for general condemnation. I agree with your sentiment that no one should be subjected to any contact that is unwanted. At the same time, in my experience that might be impossible. I have been aggressive and I have been passive. Sometimes a woman wants the aggressive behavior. Sometimes a woman wants the passive behavior. Some behaviors works for some while at the same time offends another woman. I don’t want to cause anyone any harm. I don’t want to subject a woman to unwanted harassment. However, I am not told in advance what each woman desires. In hindsight, or in conversation with friends, women have told me they enjoy an agresssive man, a confident man, one who takes control. The same can be said for the passive friendly behavior. Again, I understand that there is a piece of shit guy out there that doesn’t care, uses women like objects, and  is rapey. I am not trying to say many guys are not terrible rapey pieces of shit. That exists. I am just trying to say it’s not a black and white issue, and sometimes in my experience, some aggressive flirting has been welcomed. A little slap on the ass, could in fact be welcomed, depending on me reading the signs correctly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

In my opinion, the issue is too complex for general condemnation. I agree with your sentiment that no one should be subjected to any contact that is unwanted. At the same time, in my experience that might be impossible. I have been aggressive and I have been passive. Sometimes a woman wants the aggressive behavior. Sometimes a woman wants the passive behavior. Some behaviors works for some while at the same time offends another woman. I don’t want to cause anyone any harm. I don’t want to subject a woman to unwanted harassment. However, I am not told in advance what each woman desires. In hindsight, or in conversation with friends, women have told me they enjoy an agresssive man, a confident man, one who takes control. The same can be said for the passive friendly behavior. Again, I understand that there is a piece of shit guy out there that doesn’t care, uses women like objects, and  is rapey. I am not trying to say many guys are not terrible rapey pieces of shit. That exists. I am just trying to say it’s not a black and white issue, and sometimes in my experience, some aggressive flirting has been welcomed. A little slap on the ass, could in fact be welcomed, depending on me reading the signs correctly. 

I get it. I think the safest path is to not default to aggression at the outset. Sure, some women enjoy it, and you can probably read body language and whatnot to see if that's their thing. Of course, some women send mixed signals. Or send the wrong signals, just to be an asshole. You (the general you) can't help if you wrongly interpret what someone is thinking. You should be able to tell, though, when someone is truly telling you to stop.  

I don't envy anyone (man or woman) in the dating world these days, that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

You haven't seen Bert's wife?

Well that's his prize for all those years of fucking tubbies. He got a good job as a football corch, then let himself go, became a retard, turned the tables and won a whore. It's science/math. A little something called the whore ratio algae rhythm of life. Women will marry scum. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Slorch and the people like him are the reason this continues to be a problem. He's likely never physically raped a woman but he immediately gets defensive and dismissive of anything that challenges their world view. He's one of those special snowflakes that thinks every argument is about him and is incapable of seeing anything from someone else's point of view.  They inadvertently become defenders of the very thing they claim doesn't exist.

Culture of rape includes whom? many of the people who use this phrase truly believe all men are the problem.  

The people who stopped the PSU and Baylor stuff... are they also part of the rape culture?

Fathers of young men who respect women and others in general?  Are they part of the rape culture?

Am I part of that society?  I just disagree with the massive amounts of blame and shame these folks dole out. the constant guilt trips are idiotic and deserve to be called out as such.

What's funny is the folks who get riled up about slorch not accepting the blame.  He's never assaulted anyone or threatened a young woman or boy in any way, but ohhh my garsh, Slorch is such a mean guy because he doesn't buy into our bullshit.

Edited by slorch

11 hours ago, austingirl said:

I agree with this response.

Especially the part about boys being raised to "not be assholes."  I fully subscribe to personal responsibility and treating others with respect.  

What the fuck man. Roughly 1 in 7 women are raped (the numbers are debatable but it’s a lot). It’s a rather complex issue. Sure some people take any movement too far. Some women (included “ugly chicks”) look for something to bitch about or are “jealous”. But I think this backlash mostly stems from all the rape. Rape is bad bro.

16 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

This issue reminds me of a guy I knew in college who worked out a lot so was pretty buff but had the goofiest face imaginable and so most chicks completely ignored him.

So what he did was at every party we had or went to he immediately sought out the fattest chick there and talked her up. He got laid every time and just didn’t give a shit what you or anyone else thought. Was proud of it. 

Thats all I got. 

That's always been my game around 1 am. Without the working out part, though. Plus if you've never had a beej from a fat girl you haven't lived, son.

Edited by MissingInAction
fat girls suck a mean dick
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

What the fuck man. Roughly 1 in 7 women are raped (the numbers are debatable but it’s a lot). It’s a rather complex issue. Sure some people take any movement too far. Some women (included “ugly chicks”) look for something to bitch about or are “jealous”. But I think this backlash mostly stems from all the rape. Rape is bad bro.

No one here is debating if “rape is bad”. I’m saying that the problem is not nearly as widespread or prevalent as it’s being made out to be. Also, most “incels” are angry beta loners who never leave the house and who lack the courage to act on their desires, both sexual and violent. It’s why they’re an “incel” in the first place. Sure the rare one will, but most will do nothing and just whine on the internet like most anyone. They’re not a group worth complaining about.

I read 2 topics in that Reddit that was posted.

I know zero people like that. I've always thought alpha males were pretty much pussies that were really trying to hard... 

But if that's what a beta male is, I'm not sure that's accurate either. Maybe Omega males?

I hope I'm not an alpha male because they're usually such dbags, mostly pussies.

But I'm definitely not Beta male.

On 5/5/2018 at 3:26 PM, austingirl said:

Bad advice, mom.  You gotta take the Lionel Hutz route for this.  A playful stop is not the same as STOP!

Edited by Fondren & Main

13 hours ago, slorch said:

Culture of rape includes whom? many of the people who use this phrase truly believe all men are the problem.  

The people who stopped the PSU and Baylor stuff... are they also part of the rape culture?

Fathers of young men who respect women and others in general?  Are they part of the rape culture?

Am I part of that society?  I just disagree with the massive amounts of blame and shame these folks dole out. the constant guilt trips are idiotic and deserve to be called out as such.

What's funny is the folks who get riled up about slorch not accepting the blame.  He's never assaulted anyone or threatened a young woman or boy in any way, but ohhh my garsh, Slorch is such a mean guy because he doesn't buy into our bullshit.

Maybe you should examine why it is you feel so guilty

4 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Bad advice, mom.  You gotta take the Lionel Hutz route for this.  A playful stop is not the same as STOP!

Sure, but a preschooler can't easily discern that. They have time to learn the nuances of interacting with women. (Well, as much as one can.) For now I just want to get across that no means no.

8 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Maybe you should examine why it is you feel so guilty

nah man. the leftist flowchart says you hope my kids turn out gay or some shit...

Get it right.