2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just up there bullshitting talking about Chuck's inability to use the internet and Joe Harris vs. Steph Curry and it's hilarious. But if this was a tight series they'd be more professional I'm sure and actually talk ball. And different games need different demeanors. Which is the difference between the TNT crew and whoever ESPN puts out there. ESPN would be running down every number and talking about what every star did or didn't do and making stupid generalizations trying to act like this hasn't been a joke of a game. 

• Hook 'Em 3

46 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Refractory period is over- I just came again. 

Boy Danny Ainge is a genius. Not even calling a meeting to discuss Brown for Harden. I’d have fucking fired his ass on the spot. In mean- letting Harden go to NJ ends any chance you have of winning a title while that team is together, and Tatum and Brown are not title winning quality unless a shitload goes their way. 
Open your title window for 2 or 3 years and figure out the future in the future. This isn’t hard. Punting for 3 years down the road is so dumb. Unless you are talking about tanking and starting over. 

Bill Simmons right now, witnessing the depantsing of Emporer Ainge and Kyrie sweeping the Celtics:

Nice work, Pixar. You got us like: | Crying gif, Disney gif, Funny gif

all those draft picks, all those young assets, that absurd Billy King 2013 deal fleecing the Nets...and here we are with the Nets the favorites for the title and the Celtics at a crossroads.

• Hook 'Em 3

Daaaamn if KD had slammed that... 

He's continuing to give them huge issues on D. Thompson can't board over him, their perimeter guys can't get a shot on him... he's even reading off-ball well. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Bill Simmons right now, witnessing the depantsing of Emporer Ainge and Kyrie sweeping the Celtics:

Nice work, Pixar. You got us like: | Crying gif, Disney gif, Funny gif

all those draft picks, all those young assets, that absurd Billy King 2013 deal fleecing the Nets...and here we are with the Nets the favorites for the title and the Celtics at a crossroads.

Crazy to think how fast that happened 

Okay so I think there's a Boston fan Courtside that KD is talking shit to. I think he (the fan) said something after Kemba got by him for that layup then after Durant blocked Kemba on the next play KD turned to him and had some words then went and hit that jumper.

47 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I know the LeBron Heatles had one maybe two first round series like this where it was just a waste of time (that 2017 Cavs team whipped some serious ass too). That's what this feels like. You have an all time great at the height of his powers playing with two top 15 guys in the league against a team missing its best player that's been a mess all season. 

The Nets played like absolute dogshit in the first half last game and still made it a no contest. 

I guess the Celtics could steal some weird home game because it's Boston but this is just silly. Can't wait to see Nets/6ers though. 

Milwaukee is no joke. They could beat Brooklyn. I’m not betting it that way but they could. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Milwaukee is no joke. They could beat Brooklyn. I’m not betting it that way but they could. 

Oh fuck I was thinking MIL was the 1. Yes - that should be a good one. If I'm Brooklyn I'm much more concerned about Philly though. Embiid is a matchup problem for them and they are longer and more athletic.

I also don't see Giannis taking a series from KD... yet 

Edited by ztejas

I'm not sure I've ever felt less convinced about LeBron bouncing back in a pre-Finals series.

I'd be shitting a brick if I was a Lakers fan (I mean not really because those fucks already won it last year with LeBron).

Guarantee Phoenix will be playing 5 on 8 tonight, though. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

LeBron looks more active today.

Lakers still aren't going far if AD doesn't get that jump shot to fall.

Eh. He's had a couple bunnies. That was a great steal though. 

These might be the 2 best teams in the West. I'm not worried about the Lakers making the Finals if they can get through this series. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Eh. He's had a couple bunnies. That was a great steal though. 

These might be the 2 best teams in the West. I'm not worried about the Lakers making the Finals if they can get through this series. 

AD's jump shot has been off all season.

Just now, Machinator said:

AD's jump shot has been off all season.

Okay? I'm not disagreeing. I just think this ironically may be the best team they play en route to the Finals. 

I mean the Nets would kill them in this current form but LA should get healthier and more cohesive.

Someone should tell Chris Paul "Hey Chris, we know you have a career 3.9 assist to turnover ratio and by all accounts you're one of the greatest floor generals and highest BBall IQ players in NBA history, but Reggie Miller doesn't think you're operating the offense the way you should be"

Edited by ztejas
Little off

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Fucking Lakers are going to win this series aren’t they

I hope the Mavs beat the Clippers and fuck up the Lakers. Then we can all listen to James bitch about the short off season, All Star game and the play in game. Bc the only reason for the NBA to exist right now is to provide Lebron with another ring. 🙄 

• Hook 'Em 1