Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Kennedy has too much speed to leave on the bench for Dylan Campbell. I hope Pierce sees something in this freshman the rest of us don't yet.

Yeah starting Campbell tonight is a little bizarre. We didn't get here with Dylan Campbell. Dance with who brought you, Pierce. Don't get cute. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

That 2nd baseman wasn’t even close to having his foot on the bag on that double play. Can they review that?

If you don’t make it too noticeable, the ump will give you area but that’s usually for the short stop. That unwritten rule doesn’t do any good now with replay so I would have reviewed it. 

Guest Lobo

dead sexy strikeout.  and perfectly timed

by the way, what the fuck is with the on-deck ASU hitters standing halfway between the circle and home plate? 

6 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

The artificial noisemaker/horn is bush league and somebody ought to go out there and tell them to stop doing it. 

Reminds me of little league parents that sit in their cars with the a/c on and honking their horns and flashing lights when their kid does something 

3 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Biggest cookie in the cookie jar hit back to the pitcher by Daly.

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Damn. 3-0 no take? Ughhh

2 minutes ago, blacklab said:

My dad would have yelled at me the whole way home if I did something like that on a 3-0 count

We need to acknowledge that Daly has been pretty shitty lately. He needs to get back into form before the Supers. He struck out twice in his first 3 ABs yesterday against Southern's awful pitching staff. 

• Hook 'Em 1