Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

3 hours ago, sidis said:

counterpoint: start the game and play 5 innings to that both teams have to pitch starters and can't come back.  rain delay to morning so that both teams have to pitch second starters in the morning so we get the third pitcher in winner's bracket.

just sayin'.

Your jib is tailored in a manner which is pleasing to my countenance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Thoughts on the game...
it was good to be back to DF! The crowd was a bit slow to arrive as parking was a wait, but there was a real nice crowd today. I saw CDC and Beard and the recruits, he was a popular dude in the stands. Also, it was great to see Heavy Metal David Ash, he was just a few seats from me.
Southern was a bit outmatched by the Horns. My boy says he sees better pitching from Lake Travis, Westlake and Bowie. Thank god we weren’t playing them in basketball, as 104.9 noted there was a Disch Falk record for the number of brothers on the field.

Yep on parking. Buy parking in advance and use the surface lots. Use the extra 50 yds to drink a fuckin beer. /not even a pro tip
  • Haha 1

Was a fun day and the crowd was subdued but only because we were clearly better than SU. First base and Center were good but that was a glorified scrimmage. This Texas team feels like a thoroughbred waiting for the real race to begin. We are going to skull fuck the team unlucky enough to play us tomorrow and Sunday. Fucking 🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Was a fun day and the crowd was subdued but only because we were clearly better than SU. First base and Center were good but that was a glorified scrimmage. This Texas team feels like a thoroughbred waiting for the real race to begin. We are going to skull fuck the team unlucky enough to play us tomorrow and Sunday. Fucking 🤘🏼

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

Offering my parking pass for Saturday for $10 if anybody wants it but I need it back for Sunday.  

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

That's a pretty good spot right there, I tell you what.  

I like mine a little closer in though for beverage refills.  

That space behind the 1b line along MLK where the video truck is, there's usually 1-2 spaces available come first pitch.  Mine works there.  Even in that little cluster of 9 spaces behind CF scoreboard.  Or the handful of spaces between LF and tennis center.  Or the lot right outside the indoor training facility.  It's pretty nice if you're taking an elderly family member or small kids to the game.  

Edited by Lobo