Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Guest Lobo
12 minutes ago, WBT said:

And Fairfield IBB the go ahead run.  Bold strategy 

The Greenwich Gambit, I believe it's called.  Good for both hedge funds and baseball.  

4 minutes ago, cochamps said:

Fairfeld coach not exactly Rod Dedeaux.

yeah.  I mean it was a flare job but that is exactly the type of ball that should be caught with a pulled in outfield.  less than 2 out only a lined single should drop.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I wouldn't worry about it coming down to something like a balk.

Yeah Madden is gonna shut their asses down then Hansen will close it out Sunday. Florida. South Florida. Miami. It don’t make a shit. We’re pounding whoever makes it out of that shitty regional 

• Hook 'Em 2

Guest Lobo

I thought it’s be LHN again but I’m guessing ESPNU would like a crack at Texas-Arizona State.  Apparently we are both good at baseball.  

36 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

that sounds like the new "we came from out of town and aggy has the nicest unbelievable fans" post.  Kim C is probably Bob Cole's cousin.

I was going to suggest wife... Probably both correct.  

Bob Cole once won a call in radio contest for a car at another radio station while on air at his station.  He's always been somewhat of a troll.

Guest Lobo

ESPN just posted on their broadcast page that we are on ESPN3/+ with no LHN coverage.  Could change by early morning but that’s a pisser for many fans. 

6 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

For those who have been today…is the beer flowing at the games? Going tomorrow and want to know if I need to pregame. \m/

Didn’t go today but saw an earlier post from that drew guy on Twitter in our AD that it should be the same as any normal game. So yes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Lobo said:

ESPN just posted on their broadcast page that we are on ESPN3/+ with no LHN coverage.  Could change by early morning but that’s a pisser for many fans. 

Just the cheap ass ones 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1