2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

nobody gonna mention that the OF really didnt need to dive there.  that was more for show.... by the time he dived he had the ball in his glove

Well, they give you an extra half out next inning for diving, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Fletch said:

There ya go. Call your shot 

Not really a shot.  I have only been casually watching this super and didn't tune into the game until just now.

Before seeing the score, I think I'd prefer playing ND.

And, it's college baseball, anything can happen.

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I think ND's defense is a little shittier but as you said - these guys won't be pitching G1 so it's a bit moot. 

That said... Vandy is the only team remaining that scares me. Not making the championship series would be a bit of a failure for this Texas team imo. The woodchipper awaits.

I feel like there are parallels to 2004 here, from us more or less cruising so far to a team with 2 dominant starting pitchers on the other side of the bracket. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I feel like there are parallels to 2004 here, from us more or less cruising so far to a team with 2 dominant starting pitchers on the other side of the bracket. 

You shut your mouth. This time will be different. I need some belief. 

1 minute ago, msudawg said:

Should we have pacos pizza ads instead like you?

#HailState

Yep. That’s on our wall. Not some small ad on the scoreboard or anything. And pacos pizza? I see you didn’t do your homework just like most of the students and alumni y’all have pumped out. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not really a shot.  I have only been casually watching this super and didn't tune into the game until just now.

Before seeing the score, I think I'd prefer playing ND.

And, it's college baseball, anything can happen.

No I know what you mean. Take the lawyer glasses off and put the sarcasm ones on. May help a tad 

• Hook 'Em 1

i

I mean you already lost to us once... I agree. Abondon all faith in the rest of your season results.

#HailState

I have, trust me.

I will have the game on, but I'll be wearing a blindfold with cotton in my ears and jumper cables clamped to my nipples.

I know where we are in the food chain of College Baseball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, msudawg said:

I mean you already lost to us once... I agree. Abondon all faith in the rest of your season results.

#HailState

I've met you in person and I like you but cutout the hashtag signature shit or I'll neg you off the site.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Fuck that.

Unjinx.  Disjinx.  kurtfuckingsuzukinojinx.

i
I have, trust me.
I will have the game on, but I'll be wearing a blindfold with cotton in my ears and jumper cables clamped to my nipples.
I know where we are in the food chain of College Baseball.
In surprised you can type after going after the car horn guy last night...

#HailState

• Haha 1

I've met you in person and I like you but cutout the hashtag signature shit or I'll neg you off the site.
I was sincerely sad covid took the meetup away this year. Look forward to hanging again this fall again in the cedars.

It's tapatalk. I ain't messing with finding it.

#HailState

• Haha 1

Yep. That’s on our wall. Not some small ad on the scoreboard or anything. And pacos pizza? I see you didn’t do your homework just like most of the students and alumni y’all have pumped out. 
I was more interested in watching the product on the field. It's been a few years since I've been to the stadium in person. Hell Steven Smith might of still been the Baylor head coach then.

#HailState

I was more interested in watching the product on the field. It's been a few years since I've been to the stadium in person. Hell Steven Smith might of still been the Baylor head coach then.

#HailState

Was that the murdering cats days or the rape days?

27 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

nobody gonna mention that the OF really didnt need to dive there.  that was more for show.... by the time he dived he had the ball in his glove

So I just learned that dove and dived are both legitimate words. Mind blown. 

8 minutes ago, msudawg said:

#HailState

Come on back dude! The Disch is in great shape and it’s always a fun atmosphere 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, msudawg said:

I was sincerely sad covid took the meetup away this year. Look forward to hanging again this fall again in the cedars.

It's tapatalk. I ain't messing with finding it.

#HailState

It was an empty threat. And at the end of the day you're digging your own grave with that shit come Omaha. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1