Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

37 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

this might be the best basketball I have ever seen. 

and I am an old school fan of "Showtime"... but this... holy fuck! 

NBA players that are the largest humans anyone of us know, running wind spirits like this for hours a night and still have the heart beat slow enough to be assassins with these shots is truly a study in kinesiology. 

I am normally bored by the NBA, But holy fuck! 

so watching teams clank 3's and miss layups is the best basketball you've ever seen? 

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

so watching teams clank 3's and miss layups is the best basketball you've ever seen? 

post was made while neither team could miss and the pace was faster than I have ever seen. 

adjustments were made... the Rockets are built to hit threes and layups and now they are missing their layups. 

GS is taking stupid shots, from way behind the arc.. trying to feed off the energy in the building... which is waning with every miss. 

Both teams played and specifically shot like shit..... I'm sure they'll turn it up in the 2nd half.  Warriors top duo is 1-12 from 3.  Rockets top duo are 1-6.  Yikes.  Thought Iggy played really well for the Warriors and Gordon did some nice things for the Rockets.  Other than that, sort of a half to forget for both teams.

8 minutes ago, ernest_t_bass said:

Is there a more unlikeable douchebag in the NBA than Steph Curry?  He's worse than Draymond, and that says a ton.

you gotta wonder what other players really think about him being born with a silver spoon up his butt

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Spurs fan with no dog in this fight, actually hate both teams. The officiating in this game sucks and is so slanted in favor of GSW. This game is pretty much unwatchable because the refs don’t even remotely act impartial or are just incompetent 

any game the Rockets play and can't hit threes is unwatchable