Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

10 hours ago, PHLaggie said:

^ pretty much confirms that Jimbo and staff had decided this was going to be their last season at FSU and were in the "kiss my ass" mode. 

Actually the player development at FSU started sliding after their NC season. Jimbo had a mass exodus of coaches in 2012 because he's perceived as a micromanaging dick. He hit the lottery with a once in a generation player in Winston. 

The player development at FSU has been sliding for a while and it wasn't "kiss my ass" mode. None of the staff, with the exception of maybe Graham and Brewster, knew Jimbo was leaving. Hell, the dude even tried to stay when he found out his family wouldn't leave. He overplayed his hand with the admin and they told him to go pound sand. His terrible treatment of people in Tallahassee left him with zero supporters in their athletic dept.

48 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Actually the player development at FSU started sliding after their NC season. Jimbo had a mass exodus of coaches in 2012 because he's perceived as a micromanaging dick. He hit the lottery with a once in a generation player in Winston.

Mack Brown played for FSU. Maybe Jimbo was following the great man's coaching path.

A&M offer has 4-star WR Smith considering slowing process down

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

6_8300082.JPG(Photo: Chris Trevino, 247Sports)

Scottsdale (Ariz.) Notre Dame wide receiver Jake Smith is a serious playmaker with the ball in his hands. As a junior, the 6-foot-1, 189-pound four-star prospect became the first player in the state since former Texas A&M wide receiver Christian Kirk to have 1,000 yards both rushing and receiving.

Smith now has something else in common with Kirk as the Aggies recently offered him. This week, Tim Brewster made the trip out to Arizona to see Smith in person.

"He came out to visit me [Monday]," Smith said. "He came to my school and then came to my lacrosse practice for a little bit. He told me he had come out to just see me."

It was only recently that Smith was offered by the Aggies but he has become a priority recruit for them.

"Kevin Sumlin followed on Twitter when he was the head coach at A&M. I thought they might offer me but then he got fired, obviously," Smith said. "Nothing happened for a few months but I was still following some of their recruiting support guys.

"A few weeks ago, one of the recruiting guys told me to give coach Brewster a call. Before I could even do it, coach Brewster texted me and said to give him a call. I called him and he said, 'Hey, I know we're late but we just watched your film and we love it and we want to offer you.' That's just kind of how it happened with them."

Smith was close to finishing the recruiting process before the A&M interest and he says the Aggies could make things more difficult on him.

"I'm honestly not sure," he said as to if A&M had a legitimate shot with him. "I'm really, really debating on officially visiting there. It's intriguing me a lot. I thought I was close to done but they're intriguing to me so I'm thinking about visiting there. I would say they do have a shot.

"They want me to come out on an official. They told me I could come out at any point. They said I could come today if I wanted."

As far as officials, Smith has one lined up to a Pac-12 program and will take another to a Lone Star State school, where he also attended the spring game two weekends ago.

"Right now I have one official set up to USC in late June," he said. "Other than that, I'm not sure when, but I know I'm going to take one to the University of Texas. But, other than that, unless I schedule A&M, I don't have any others right now."

Smith says he grew up 'idolizing' Kirk as the former five-star prospect was the Arizona Gatorade Player of the Year in the class of 2015.

"I haven't met him but I grew up watching him. He was my idol," Smith said. "He actually tweeted at me once so that was pretty cool for me. He watched our state championship and shouted me out and said, 'Hey, this kid's the real deal,' so that was really cool for me. He's kind of who I wanted to be and who I wanted my game to be like. I wanted to be like Christian Kirk."

Smith caught 33 passes for 1,055 yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior, averaging over 30 yards per reception. He also ran for 1,135 yards and 11 more scores, averaging close to 10 yards per carry. As a returner, he brought back both a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Scottsdale (Ariz.) Notre Dame wide receiver Jake Smith is a serious playmaker with the ball in his hands. As a junior, the 6-foot-1, 189-pound four-star prospect became the first player in the state since former Texas A&M wide receiver Christian Kirk to have 1,000 yards both rushing and receiving.

Smith now has something else in common with Kirk as the Aggies recently offered him. This week, Tim Brewster made the trip out to Arizona to see Smith in person.

"He came out to visit me [Monday]," Smith said. "He came to my school and then came to my lacrosse practice for a little bit. He told me he had come out to just see me."

It was only recently that Smith was offered by the Aggies but he has become a priority recruit for them.

"Kevin Sumlin followed on Twitter when he was the head coach at A&M. I thought they might offer me but then he got fired, obviously," Smith said. "Nothing happened for a few months but I was still following some of their recruiting support guys.

"A few weeks ago, one of the recruiting guys told me to give coach Brewster a call. Before I could even do it, coach Brewster texted me and said to give him a call. I called him and he said, 'Hey, I know we're late but we just watched your film and we love it and we want to offer you.' That's just kind of how it happened with them."

Smith was close to finishing the recruiting process before the A&M interest and he says the Aggies could make things more difficult on him.

"I'm honestly not sure," he said as to if A&M had a legitimate shot with him. "I'm really, really debating on officially visiting there. It's intriguing me a lot. I thought I was close to done but they're intriguing to me so I'm thinking about visiting there. I would say they do have a shot.

"They want me to come out on an official. They told me I could come out at any point. They said I could come today if I wanted."

As far as officials, Smith has one lined up to a Pac-12 program and will take another to a Lone Star State school, where he also attended the spring game two weekends ago.

"Right now I have one official set up to USC in late June," he said. "Other than that, I'm not sure when, but I know I'm going to take one to the University of Texas. But, other than that, unless I schedule A&M, I don't have any others right now."

Smith says he grew up 'idolizing' Kirk as the former five-star prospect was the Arizona Gatorade Player of the Year in the class of 2015.

"I haven't met him but I grew up watching him. He was my idol," Smith said. "He actually tweeted at me once so that was pretty cool for me. He watched our state championship and shouted me out and said, 'Hey, this kid's the real deal,' so that was really cool for me. He's kind of who I wanted to be and who I wanted my game to be like. I wanted to be like Christian Kirk."

Smith caught 33 passes for 1,055 yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior, averaging over 30 yards per reception. He also ran for 1,135 yards and 11 more scores, averaging close to 10 yards per carry. As a returner, he brought back both a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns

How fucking desperate does that sound for the sheep queers? "Please come visit us today. Please!!!" Retards.

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

52 offers for LBs?  I didn’t realize there were so many SEC SEC SEC ready high school linebackers.

That's MNC experience level power scouring like nobody's ever seen before, my friends. Jimbo recruits nationally.

7 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"A few weeks ago, one of the recruiting guys told me to give coach Brewster a call. Before I could even do it, coach Brewster texted me and said to give him a call. I called him and he said, 'Hey, I know we're late and Theo Wease and Arjei Henderson cucked us....but we just watched your film and we love it and we want to offer you.' That's just kind of how it happened with them."

17 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

did they photoshop the ATM on his hat and jacket?  Looks like it was an FSU photo that was updated to show aggy.

You can tell the jacket is photoshopped because Fisher has never worn a shirt under his aggy windbreaker.

• Like 1

When they turn on him, and they will...it will be glorious. 

He will get chippy with players

jimbo-fisher-yelling-at-bobby-hart.gif?w

He will get chippy with fans

(I was going to link the video where he yells at FSU fans, but apparently it has been scrubbed from the internet. I wonder how much that cost him)

Just now, George Clooney said:

Well that was just a little bit racist.

I like that BC gets under their skin so badly.  They'll slip up and use the N-word here soon.  It's bubbling right under the surface.  They want to so much.

• Like 1