Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

Browsing Cupp's twitter and saw the shot of their stadium where aggy spells out "Lead By Example". Seeing that aggy always leads with their mouth and never by example I guess that was a wish list and not a statement of fact, and I bet mama cupp leads with her mouth as well.

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2018 at 11:09 PM, HtownHorn said:

The 4 game stretch in the 5 weeks after Bama should determine their bowl fate. They will likely be 2-2 and beat up pretty bad. Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Mississippi State. They could likely be 4-0 or 0-4 against those teams. If they split they are likely going to a bowl game. 1-3 or worse and no bowl game is very likely.

This is the dead cat bounce section of the roller coaster.

Just now, Bevo14 said:

This is going to be a great year of aggy tears.

After Starkel gets knocked the eff out due to their terrible O line, I think things will really not go well during Boomhauer's inaugural campaign.  However, 2 things will mitigate the aggy despair: A) it's year 1 and B) they think they're going to get errbody in recruiting

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

After Starkel gets knocked the eff out due to their terrible O line, I think things will really not go well during Boomhauer's inaugural campaign.  However, 2 things will mitigate the aggy despair: A) it's year 1 and B) they think they're going to get errbody in recruiting

The steadfastness with which they'll insist that continuing to adopt Jimbo's very complex pro-style system despite what will be very poor returns this year (and, as others have mentioned, Texas talent which does not lend itself to a 21 personnel system) will be glorious.

7 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

The steadfastness with which they'll insist that continuing to adopt Jimbo's very complex pro-style system despite what will be very poor returns this year (and, as others have mentioned, Texas talent which does not lend itself to a 21 personnel system) will be glorious.

Yes.  "He's got skins on the wall, ya stupid gotdamned sips!!"

56 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

They've long used the "it will take three years to install his system" rationalization for football failure.

Get your licks in while you can.

Get a dog.

Our guys will be a year older, so we'll improve while everybody else remains static or gets worse.

Hundred year decision. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They've long used the "it will take three years to install his system" rationalization for football failure.

Get your licks in while you can.

Get a dog.

Our guys will be a year older, so we'll improve while everybody else remains static or gets worse.

Hundred year decision. 

Can you imagine how many men Candi will have had sex with in a hundred years?  Move over, Wilt Chamberlain.

Just now, The Earl of Texas said:

Look, plenty of good players commit to Texas A&M.

They just don’t sign with them, or play for them.

#PlaceHolderA&M

This right here - every year.. up the roller coaster they go - They get kids to say yes just to get the hell out of the room. They have a rather long history of never signing these kids.

24 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Looch, TexAgs and Ben Baby of the DMN are predicting 9 wins for Aggy. This is the party line. My goodness, Jimbo is telling Aggys they'll win 9 games. 

This is going to be fun to watch. 

As we know, if it's 9 now, it'll be 10 by August.

25 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Looch, TexAgs and Ben Baby of the DMN are predicting 9 wins for Aggy. This is the party line. My goodness, Jimbo is telling Aggys they'll win 9 games. 

Clemson is going to be hilarious. 

58 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

He also promised a top 3 class and a NC by the end of the century...

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I had to look this up; an aggy named Ben Baby? Holy fucking crap - that's almost clever and classic enough to be Runyonesque, except it's merely narcissistic and stupid.  Perfect for Petticoat Jonestown.

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:
9 hours ago, Machinator said:

Could one of yall PM me and tell me how dirty Carrington is? Wouldn't want screen caps sent to the NCAA.

Where did that narrative come from?? Pretty sure I know the answer, (they dreamed it in they head) but is there anymore to it than just coming out of nowhere?

4 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Where did that narrative come from?? Pretty sure I know the answer, (they dreamed it in they head) but is there anymore to it than just coming out of nowhere?

It's been going on since we made him the interim 10th coach and slept all they recruits before NSD2

Pretty epic day of Aggydom. 

The dorks took over the Finebaum show much to Bama fan's chargrin. Ben Baby predicted 9 wins in 2018 and stated the following: "It's not if Jimbo will take Aggy to the College Football Playoffs, it's when". Apparently Aggy didn't bother to watch their spring game. 

Looch's podcast today was on a new level for even him. The highlights: 

Predicted 9 wins, including ending the 7 game losing streak to LSU. He called road games at Auburn and South Carolina "toss ups". He basically said everyone in the SEC West stinks expect for Bama. 

He then went on an amazing anti-Texas diatribe. He likened the Texas staff's recruiting efforts to Russian Election Meddling. Called out Carrington by name. Called Herman a con artist that fooled the Texas media and fanbase. 

On Leal: Brewster outrecruited the Texas staff. Leal's soon to be commitment didn't happen in one weekend. Brewster was "really working hard on him". Heaped praise after praise on Brewster. He then said Brewster will be at Aggy what he was for Mack Brown at Texas. 

He went just short of accusing the Texas fanbase and media of accusing Aggy of cheating in Leal's recruitment. He kind of stopped himself short, and said he couldn't believe Texas fans couldn't accept that they had been outworked. 

• Like 1

Anybody else watch the highlight reel from their Spring Game?  It's six minutes of... meh.  It's not even like it was suckitude... it was just... meh. Ordinarily, I'll watch even bad football because, hey, it's football. But that was about as boring as sorting paper clips.

How anybody could be excited about what's going on in College Station truly defies imagination.

Edited by Walden Ponderer

17 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

He then went on an amazing anti-Texas diatribe. He likened the Texas staff's recruiting efforts to Russian Election Meddling. Called out Carrington by name. Called Herman a con artist that fooled the Texas media and fanbase. 

What was this in regards to? Just misleading recruits? I know it's all bullshit, I'm just curious.

7 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

What was this in regards to? Just misleading recruits? I know it's all bullshit, I'm just curious.

He said the Texas staff misleads recruits and their entire pitch is misinformation. 

He also compared Cupp to a combination of Gronk and Kelce. Yes. Really. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis