Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

Guest Hammucci
On 4/10/2018 at 3:15 PM, UT Lawnghorn said:

This is what a staff in desperation mode looks like. Jimbo has to compete against staffs at OU and UT that are already established in the state.  He's realizing he's at a huge disadvantage due to that and the fact that he has to recruit guys to the least desirable school of the three, thus he pushes like crazy for commitments and then tries to force them to shut things down for the rest of their recruitment.  So far, he's had success with this with a guy like Richardson but he still has 8 months to go to keep that up.  That's a long time to fend off all other coaches, especially when every coach knows which school to focus its negative attention on.  Not to mention, he's headed for a pretty rough year on the field.  Aggy decommits could come in droves this year, and I plan to be around for them so I can soak up all those delicious aggy tears. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5558468

Man you guys are obsessed with us.

Dont ever lie to yourselves and act like you don’t care about A&M.

great baseball game last night. Our recruiting class is top 5, texas’ is barely top 20 one spot ahead of Miami of Ohio. Lol. We are going to sign the top two players in the state this year.  #WRTS

7 minutes ago, Guest Hammucci said:

great baseball game last night. Our recruiting class is top 5, texas’ is barely top 20 one spot ahead of Miami of Ohio. Lol. We are going to sign the top two players in the state this year.  #WRTS

DFigs, is that you?  

Guest Chip Garza
16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Paying attention to team recruiting rankings in April, very intelligent.

Oh nice, the “rankings don’t matter” argument.

Guest Tom Cerno
On 4/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Scholz said:

Obligatory:

Image result for buscemi fellow kids

Brewster is already mopping the floor with you guys. I have personal intel btw that Baylor Cupp is a silent to us. Another head to head for Jimbo fresh off of Mowry.

Guest Steve Garza
2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

#WRTS

Speaking of, is that fatass Daylon Mack even going to start his senior year?

Darius James

Patrick Hudson

etc.

Guest Steve Garza
1 minute ago, Scholz said:

Brewster is a running joke.  He's embarrassing.

Brewster and the rest of our elite staff are why we are ranked top 5 and you guys are one spot ahead of Miami of Ohio. #WRTS

Guest Chip Morgan
1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Sure they do.  So does composite average.  Tell us how that looks.

Our Average is brought down by our kicker. Doesn’t mean much. What does matter is head to head wins. Williams, Mowry, Richardson, etc.

Guest Chip Morgan
1 minute ago, Scholz said:

Don't think those guys were selling t-shirts saying they owned the state.  Also, Hudson tore an ACL.  Mack tore his belt on the way to the buffet line.

Wow. Look at all those excuses.

Also we do run the state as evidenced by us obliterating you guys last night in baseball.

Guest Hammucci
6 minutes ago, Scholz said:

You're on our website.  Also, there's an easy fix if you have disagreement with our content.  It's a thinker.

I don’t disagree with the content of this website.

just making an observation that you guys are incredibly obsessed with us.

scholz, note how you can’t help but respond to me, a total stranger on the internet. You are like Batman with the bat signal or maybe more apropos, a moth to a flame.

Guest Hammucci

Alright I’m all done here. Think of me when we nab Kenyon Green which will give us the top two players in state. 

And keep holding out hope that he will flip. Demani Richardson was supposed to visit you guys soon right? Lmbo #WRTS

19 minutes ago, Guest Hammucci said:

I don’t disagree with the content of this website.

just making an observation that you guys are incredibly obsessed with us.

scholz, note how you can’t help but respond to me, a total stranger on the internet. You are like Batman with the bat signal or maybe more apropos, a moth to a flame.

Case McCoy.

Oh look a turd in the punch bowl

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

oh boy. the thread was going just fine until this page 14 shenanigans.

at first glance, almost read like someone here opened a few new sock puppet accounts in the name of "aggy" fans to get some fireworks lit. Lit, i said... Lit! ;)

but who knows...reality may be more absurd than fantasy!

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Can’t believe you guys are arguing with a poster of a school that has never won dick and gloating about something they don’t even have yet in green and others. Lulzz. And talking about rankings in April. JFC. 

you never read any of the "aggy" gloryhole jokes here, obviously. :D

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Can’t believe you guys are arguing with a poster of a school that has never won dick and gloating about something they don’t even have yet in green and others. Lulzz. And talking about rankings in April. JFC. 

They celebrate the other schools in their conference.  Shouldn't really be surprised they're celebrating the beginning of the off-season.

3 hours ago, Guest Hammucci said:

Already a top 5 class? Lol. This has to be Billy.  I can’t believe you guys paid a coach that went 5-7 last year year  $75 million guaranteed. Enjoy Woodard and Fisher for the next year or two, cause they’ll be going to LSU soon. 

4 hours ago, Guest Frank Morrow said:

Speaking of obsessed with A&M, longhornfrenzy!!!

Serious question, did you really pay for a subscription to Taylor Hamm’s FB recruiting service. That’s some stage 5 clinger right there.

There is a difference between obsession and being entertained. LonghornFrenzy provides a lot of us a quick look about how delusional the aggy fan base without actually having to go to your d-bag websites.

Somehow, despite the fact that the last time aggy (allegedly) won a championship they were wearing leather helmets, you people think that you are a superior program.

Your delusional rants are entertaining. Aggy is the upset little brother that that is still mad because mommy and daddy doesn't love you like they do your older successful sibling.

Jimbo hasn't been then same since Candi mysteriously bought the high end Bruline. Yet, they give him a natty ring before he coached a game.

That's entertaining!

Edited by BurntOrangeCrush
  • Like 2