Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

Those rubes should at some point understand that an April commitment in no way means shutting things down.

They don’t think that way when someone commits to Texas, and they don’t think that way when one of their targets commits elsewhere. Then, it’s far from over/long time til December. 

But they won’t, they can’t. They can’t remember when gunnell had shut things down. 

Leal appears to be visiting.  DE Derick Hunter (FL) appears to be a no show as he is visiting Florida again. 

I didn't realize that Trevor Roberson (the 7 footer at OT) is on an official to Aggy today. The early officials are weird for me, it's gonna take me a while to get used to it. I assume schools still have a 56 OV limit? 

As far as I can see so far today they have :: 

Green. Leal. Roberson. 

2020 Carrollton Ranchview ATH Michael Henderson

2021 Katy Taylor OT Bryce Foster

2020 Cedar Hill OT Courtland Ford

Anyone else? 

What’s funny is Red isn’t even the largest booster. But He is their boogie man and it’s glorious (all because a recruit misidentified Perrin as McCombs) 
It's pretty fantastic. Red has become some kind of DNA mashup of Phil Knight, T Boone Pickens and Super Shredder.

1 hour ago, Chips O'Toole said:
4 hours ago, Froghorn717 said:
What’s funny is Red isn’t even the largest booster. But He is their boogie man and it’s glorious (all because a recruit misidentified Perrin as McCombs) 

It's pretty fantastic. Red has become some kind of DNA mashup of Phil Knight, T Boone Pickens and Super Shredder.

latest?cb=20120909231405

"A&M is a place you can go and have a successful job as your backup plan if you don't make it to the next level."I feel like A&M is a place that people want to go if they can fit into the scheme.

Glowing remarks. This is how you build a national champion. 

Mowry makes it three years in a row for the Aggies to land a prospect from Katy Taylor, joining defensive end Max Wright in the class of 2018 and tight end Camron Horry in 2017. 12thMan Cullen Gillaspia also hails from the school, and A&M has offered a pair of freshman offensive tackles — Hayden Conner and Bryce Foster — from there, as well.

giphy.gif

Mowry committed. 

Probably had the bill for his transportation and food dangling in front of him while Jimbo says " We can make this disappear, and I'll tell ya how we can do that" (and toss in some all weather floor mats for free!)...next thing you know, Mowry is a aggy verbal.

25 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

But wasnt he in the car on the way to atm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

He was until he pulled over for gas and saw Hamm's beady eyes staring at him through the station bathroom's hopper window.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1