Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

So what happened with Gbenda? He was all Texas, and then he saw the LIghT?

It sounds like Gbenda is slowing it down based on his public comments. I think he's all Texas, but he just wants to be sure. 

He told Such he'd be at Aggy's Spring Game. Should be LIT!!! Fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji.

I love the Gbenda tidbit.  "If we land him, it's a huge head-to-head win.  If we don't, it's because we were going after bigger targets."
I also love how they don't mind listing TCU as a potential recruiting rival, but absolutely refuse to let fellow aggy know who the real leader is..

2 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Perroni just posted that Shepherd will be at Alabama next weekend instead of the aggy spring game.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Bama's Spring Game is the same day as ours. 

I think Shepherd is just visiting Bama this weekend on an unofficial visit. Hopefully he makes it in for the Texas Spring Game. 

Just now, HtownHorn said:

They may still get Green, but I don't think Shepherd is that likely for them anymore.

I've always thought OU is the biggest threat for Shepherd. 

Because Green and Shepherd are friends, and Green is a perceived Aggy lean, the Aggy Echo Chamber gets ramped up. Boom, both are Aggy leans. 

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I've always thought OU is the biggest threat for Shepherd. 

Because Green and Shepherd are friends, and Green is a perceived Aggy lean, the Aggy Echo Chamber gets ramped up. Boom, both are Aggy leans. 

Exactly. 

They believe green is all aggy. They know that he and Shepard have talked about going to the same school. Therefore, Shepard must be going to aggy too. 

Like all things aggy, all we have to do is sit a reasonable distance away and watch. 

8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Perroni could be the genuine article. He's Hamm without the arrogance, and he might actually believe what he writes. 

There is no doubt he is, but you are right he has little arrogance, he's just a fucking homer X infinity.

8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Man, I miss Hamm. It's just not the same with him off of GigEm247. 

Side note: How long before GigEm247 goes full BearsTruth and bars other fanbases from reading posts on their site? I think it's sooner than we think. 

I don't think they have a say in that, corporate 24/7 made the decision that VIPs get premium content from every site.

• Like 1

Texas A&M spring game visitor list is loaded

Brian Perroni - 75 minutes agoVIP7

Texas A&M holds its annual Maroon and White spring game this coming weekend and there will be a lot of talent in town. This list is by no means exhaustive and we will continue to add to it as we confirm unofficial visitors for the game. However, here are the players we have confirmed so far.

[https://s3media]

OFFICIAL VISITORS

-Dallas Bishop Dunne S Brian Williams(A&M commit): The five-star safety and No. 2 prospect in the state is rock solid to A&M and will be one of a few Aggie pledges on their official visits this weekend.

-Colleyville Heritage WR Kam Brown (A&M commit): Since making a commitment to the Aggies in early February, the speedy four-star wideout has been back numerous times and this weekend will be yet another. He is set to enroll in January.

-Houston St. Pius WR Chase Lane (A&M commit): The longtime Aggie pledge will be in College Station again this coming weekend.

-Dayton LB/DE RJ Orebo (A&M commit): Orebo has received some interest from other schools since committing but has told them all he is completely solid. He is also set to enroll early.

-Converse Judson DL DeMarvin Leal: It looks to be an A&M/Texas battle for the 6-foot-4, 280-pound four-star defender. It is huge to get him on campus this weekend and he recently had a very good unofficial visit to Austin.

-Houston Madison CB Bobby Wolfe: A one-time A&M pledge, the four-star cornerback has remained high on the Aggies and will take his first official visit to College Station. He is close with fellow four-star cornerback Young, who will also be there.

-Fort Bend Bush CB Erick Young: The four-star defender is very high on both A&M and Oklahoma so it’s a big deal that he will be in Aggieland instead of Norman as both have big visit weekends.

-Aledo CB Jeffery Carter: A former Oklahoma pledge, Carter really likes A&M and the Aggies will get the first official from the four-star prospect.

-Brooklyn (N.Y.) Canarsie DE Adisa Isaac:The 6-foot-5, 210-pound edge rusher from New York City has offers from all over the country and will take his first official visit to A&M.

UNOFFICIAL VISITORS

-Spring Dekaney CB Marcus Banks: The four-star cornerback will also be back in College Station the weekend of April 28 for an official visit.

-Crandall OL Branson Bragg: A&M’s top interior offensive line target in the state, the Aggies are in a battle with both Texas and Stanford.

-Amarillo Tascosa RB King Doerue: One of the more intriguing prospects in the state, Doerue has A&M as one of his top schools at the moment.

-Austin Bowie WR Elijah Higgins: Higgins has been to Aggieland several times and plans to be back this coming weekend. The four-star wideout has very good speed and provides serious mismatches.

-Gilbert (Ariz.) Higley ATH Ty Robinson:Likely a defensive end or tackle, the 6-foot-5, 260-pound four-star athlete has planned to be at A&M this coming weekend.

-Baton Rouge (La.) U-High ATH Christian Harris (Maybe): The 6-foot-1, 225-pound four-star prospect, who would likely play linebacker, is still listed as a ‘maybe.’

-2020 New Caney CB Dwight McGlothern:The four-star cornerback is becoming quite comfortable in College Station and, not surprisingly, will be back yet again.

-2020 Southlake Carroll CB RJ Mickens:The four-star corner and Aggie legacy has not been to College Station in some time but says he will likely be there for the spring game.

-2020 Hebron S Darius Snow: The nation’s top-ranked safety for the class of 2020, Snow plans to make his first visit to A&M since being offered.

-2020 Duncanville S Chris Thompson Jr.:The No. 2 safety in the country, Thompson was just at A&M this past weekend as well but plans to make another trip for the spring game.

-2020 Fort Bend Austin OL Kendal Septs:A&M recently became the first to offer Septs when he was in town for an unofficial visit and he will be back for the spring game.

-2020 Haynesville (La.) DT Camron Jackson: After spending last weekend in DFW for the Under Armour camp, the 6-foot-4, 273-pound four-star defender will return to the Lone Star State this coming weekend to visit A&M.

-2021 Katy Taylor OT Hayden Conner:Conner, who is one of four in-state freshman tackles with an A&M offer, will put some miles in this weekend. He is going to the Wisconsin spring game on Friday and then will be in College Station for the A&M one on Saturday

• Like 3

On 4/8/2018 at 8:15 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d be fine with them saying they backed off of nana if they’d also acknowledge that we backed off of mowry. 

respect to the seriousness with which you take recruiting. 

We played the Aggies around Thanksgiving for a hundred years and the OU game never became an afterthought to anyone. What would change now? Why exactly?

They need attention because nobody gives much of a shit about A&M without Manziel (who was electrifying) in spite of their facilitiesfacilitiesfacilities and membership in the SECSECSEC.

It also sounds like they want to get out of their new Thanksgiving "rivalry" because they're actually getting thrashed more consistently by the Tigahs than the 'Horns.

Poor Aggie.

Edited by RomaVicta
Add some coherence
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

We played the Aggies around Thanksgiving for a hundred years and the OU game never became an afterthought to anyone. Now that would change? Why exactly?

They think they're hot shit because Bama, Auburn and Georgia are good.  But keep in mind they're also complete idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Scholz said:

So when Jimbo Baggins whiffs on all 3 of Green, Shepherd and Leal, who are the prizes then?

They will tell us how great their bread is over everyone else's steak and potatoes. Or perhaps Jimbo will get his one year of OOS boost from talented, but behavior/academics risk players like Strong did.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I would literally pay money to hear these goobers talk A&M football in real life. Reading it is funny enough, but actually hearing them speak these thoughts out loud might be the greatest comedy album of all time

Hearing them talk it in real life is exactly why I'm glad we don't have to play them anymore. Win, lose, or draw, talking football with an aggie fan is an exercise in futility. Just slam your dick in a sliding glass door repeatedly for a similar experience.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

They will tell us how great their bread is over everyone else's steak and potatoes. Or perhaps Jimbo will get his one year of OOS boost from talented, but behavior/academics risk players like Strong did.

Count on it.  Jimbo already played that card hard at NSD2 this February.

Edited by Katfid54

33 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We played the Aggies around Thanksgiving for a hundred years and the OU game never became an afterthought to anyone. What would change now? Why exactly?

They need attention because nobody gives much of a shit about A&M without Manziel (who was electrifying) in spite of their facilitiesfacilitiesfacilities and membership in the SECSECSEC.

It also sounds like they want to get out of their new Thanksgiving "rivalry" because they're actually getting thrashed more consistently by the Tigahs than the 'Horns.

Poor Aggie.

I was listening to guys on XM 84 talking about how the UT/ATM rivalry needed to be restarted, desperately for the sake of college football, on the radio a week or so ago. We've all heard these pleas from the media and heard aggies talk about how big of a game it was. It's bizarre to me. Yeah, Texas and ATM fans thought the game was a big deal, but it was never a big national topic of discussion and the ratings were never significant. The nostalgia around that event is nauseating. 

The reality is that the game never mattered to most people because the two teams were rarely good at the same time. Statistically, the favorite usually won the game, and often in lopsided ways. The essence of a rivalry game is that you can "throw out the records for this one!", much like the RRR game. In truth, the legacy of the UT/ATM game is that Texas annually buttfucked ATM but for the embarrassing streak of Jackie Sherrill and his bag men, of which RC Slocum was the lead, in the mid-80's to the early 90's. 

I wish someone had the energy to do the work on finding the ratings for that game from 1990-2011 so that shit could be thrown into any mouthbreather's face whenever they wax poetic about rivalry days gone by against the goobers. Outside of a sad subset of UT fans, I don't know anyone from the Big 12 or SWC that misses playing them, and Arkansas sure as hell wasn't pumped about an annual game resurfacing. 

2 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Texas A&M spring game visitor list is loaded

Brian Perroni - 75 minutes agoVIP7

Texas A&M holds its annual Maroon and White spring game this coming weekend and there will be a lot of talent in town. This list is by no means exhaustive and we will continue to add to it as we confirm unofficial visitors for the game. However, here are the players we have confirmed so far.

[https://s3media]

OFFICIAL VISITORS

-Dallas Bishop Dunne S Brian Williams(A&M commit): The five-star safety and No. 2 prospect in the state is rock solid to A&M and will be one of a few Aggie pledges on their official visits this weekend.

-Colleyville Heritage WR Kam Brown (A&M commit): Since making a commitment to the Aggies in early February, the speedy four-star wideout has been back numerous times and this weekend will be yet another. He is set to enroll in January.

-Houston St. Pius WR Chase Lane (A&M commit): The longtime Aggie pledge will be in College Station again this coming weekend.

-Dayton LB/DE RJ Orebo (A&M commit): Orebo has received some interest from other schools since committing but has told them all he is completely solid. He is also set to enroll early.

-Converse Judson DL DeMarvin Leal: It looks to be an A&M/Texas battle for the 6-foot-4, 280-pound four-star defender. It is huge to get him on campus this weekend and he recently had a very good unofficial visit to Austin.

-Houston Madison CB Bobby Wolfe: A one-time A&M pledge, the four-star cornerback has remained high on the Aggies and will take his first official visit to College Station. He is close with fellow four-star cornerback Young, who will also be there.

-Fort Bend Bush CB Erick Young: The four-star defender is very high on both A&M and Oklahoma so it’s a big deal that he will be in Aggieland instead of Norman as both have big visit weekends.

-Aledo CB Jeffery Carter: A former Oklahoma pledge, Carter really likes A&M and the Aggies will get the first official from the four-star prospect.

-Brooklyn (N.Y.) Canarsie DE Adisa Isaac:The 6-foot-5, 210-pound edge rusher from New York City has offers from all over the country and will take his first official visit to A&M.

UNOFFICIAL VISITORS

-Spring Dekaney CB Marcus Banks: The four-star cornerback will also be back in College Station the weekend of April 28 for an official visit.

-Crandall OL Branson Bragg: A&M’s top interior offensive line target in the state, the Aggies are in a battle with both Texas and Stanford.

-Amarillo Tascosa RB King Doerue: One of the more intriguing prospects in the state, Doerue has A&M as one of his top schools at the moment.

-Austin Bowie WR Elijah Higgins: Higgins has been to Aggieland several times and plans to be back this coming weekend. The four-star wideout has very good speed and provides serious mismatches.

-Gilbert (Ariz.) Higley ATH Ty Robinson:Likely a defensive end or tackle, the 6-foot-5, 260-pound four-star athlete has planned to be at A&M this coming weekend.

-Baton Rouge (La.) U-High ATH Christian Harris (Maybe): The 6-foot-1, 225-pound four-star prospect, who would likely play linebacker, is still listed as a ‘maybe.’

-2020 New Caney CB Dwight McGlothern:The four-star cornerback is becoming quite comfortable in College Station and, not surprisingly, will be back yet again.

-2020 Southlake Carroll CB RJ Mickens:The four-star corner and Aggie legacy has not been to College Station in some time but says he will likely be there for the spring game.

-2020 Hebron S Darius Snow: The nation’s top-ranked safety for the class of 2020, Snow plans to make his first visit to A&M since being offered.

-2020 Duncanville S Chris Thompson Jr.:The No. 2 safety in the country, Thompson was just at A&M this past weekend as well but plans to make another trip for the spring game.

-2020 Fort Bend Austin OL Kendal Septs:A&M recently became the first to offer Septs when he was in town for an unofficial visit and he will be back for the spring game.

-2020 Haynesville (La.) DT Camron Jackson: After spending last weekend in DFW for the Under Armour camp, the 6-foot-4, 273-pound four-star defender will return to the Lone Star State this coming weekend to visit A&M.

-2021 Katy Taylor OT Hayden Conner:Conner, who is one of four in-state freshman tackles with an A&M offer, will put some miles in this weekend. He is going to the Wisconsin spring game on Friday and then will be in College Station for the A&M one on Saturday

I wonder why we arent showing any interest in King Deroue

I would literally pay money to hear these goobers talk A&M football in real life. Reading it is funny enough, but actually hearing them speak these thoughts out loud might be the greatest comedy album of all time
Know how I know you don't know any aggys in real life?

You're lucky son, better head to Vegas.
  • Like 1

I was listening to guys on XM 84 talking about how the UT/ATM rivalry needed to be restarted, desperately for the sake of college football, on the radio a week or so ago. We've all heard these pleas from the media and heard aggies talk about how big of a game it was. It's bizarre to me. Yeah, Texas and ATM fans thought the game was a big deal, but it was never a big national topic of discussion and the ratings were never significant. The nostalgia around that event is nauseating. 
The reality is that the game never mattered to most people because the two teams were rarely good at the same time. Statistically, the favorite usually won the game, and often in lopsided ways. The essence of a rivalry game is that you can "throw out the records for this one!", much like the RRR game. In truth, the legacy of the UT/ATM game is that Texas annually buttfucked ATM but for the embarrassing streak of Jackie Sherrill and his bag men, of which RC Slocum was the lead, in the mid-80's to the early 90's. 
I wish someone had the energy to do the work on finding the ratings for that game from 1990-2011 so that shit could be thrown into any mouthbreather's face whenever they wax poetic about rivalry days gone by against the goobers. Outside of a sad subset of UT fans, I don't know anyone from the Big 12 or SWC that misses playing them, and Arkansas sure as hell wasn't pumped about an annual game resurfacing. 
You're right that the game itself never really mattered to anyone outside the fanbases, but for many years it was the national nightcap (and only one) for people wanting to continue their football fix after the Lions and Cowboys played their traditional games, and thats what everyone is reminiscing about.

These days T-day is filled with NFL and other college games, the run was over when aggy decided to butthurtedly bolt from the Big12 and it ain't coming back. (Thank fuck)
  • Like 1