Zona vs BYU ESPN

WBT

I just found out that if you work at Walmart you can get free tuition to attend the University of Arizona.  So that’s interesting.

Wasn’t paying that much attention during that commercial but I thought it said Walmart will pay tuition for all full time employees. Is that correct? Also, Walmart is notorious for keeping employees at 1 hour less than full time per week to avoid paying benefits.

2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Is this true?

https://praiser.io/walmart-to-pay-for-100-of-college-tuition-books-for-employees/

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Wasn’t paying that much attention during that commercial but I thought it said Walmart will pay tuition for all full time employees. Is that correct? Also, Walmart is notorious for keeping employees at 1 hour less than full time per week to avoid paying benefits.

it’s says all employees including part timers.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

Arizona has to be becoming a shit tier P5 job. I mean there are at least 6-8 G5 jobs I'd take before that disaster. 

That state produces some pretty good football talent, too. The big names are national recruits.  I just lazily browsed the 24/7 rankings and exactly ONE AZ top 15 player signed with Arizona since 2018. Even their better three stars are going OOS. I don’t know how you turn it around though, but that has to be priority one for any coach there. 

It’s gonna be really hard to keep the top 1-2 guys that are nationally pursued at home, but you can’t let the low 4*s and high 3*s go to places like Cal and Utah.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

That state produces some pretty good football talent, too. The big names are national recruits.  I just lazily browsed the 24/7 rankings and exactly ONE AZ top 15 player signed with Arizona since 2018. Even their better three stars are going OOS. I don’t know how you turn it around though, but that has to be priority one for any coach there. 

It’s gonna be really hard to keep the top 1-2 guys that are nationally pursued at home, but you can’t let the low 4*s and high 3*s go to places like Cal and Utah.

Thanks for doing some research for me. 

I was probably a little harsh last night. It's still a nice part of the country and a big school with a fairly good donor base. Just not sure how much they care about football and it seems like they've been going in the wrong direction. They were fairly good from '86 to '98 and from '08 to '15 but they've been horribad since. 

Their basketball program has seriously declined, too. Outside of Oregon we're seeing a lot of that across the PAC it seems in general. UCLA has signs of life, though.

7 hours ago, WBT said:

I'm calling bullshit on that unless they stocked the caffeine-free versions

I was at the game and can confirm.  We weren't buying soda because of caffeine, we weren't buying soda because we are cheap.  We came to Vegas with a 100 dollar bill and the ten commandments and didn't break either.   

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

10 hours ago, bluto said:

Byu was clearly better but I would not want to face zona, their skill positions are lightning quick/athletic.

WTF? I mean the SS Rum Runner finally sank after last year's ASU 7-70 beat down. I think they will struggle to win but a few conference games.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, SwAss said:

I was at the game and can confirm.  We weren't buying soda because of caffeine, we weren't buying soda because we are cheap.  We came to Vegas with a 100 dollar bill and the ten commandments and didn't break either.   

You seem like you're going to suck.

45 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I think their last 3-4 classes finished 11 in the PAC-12.  Woof. Sumlin really steered that ship into the rocks.

I don't recall I did notice he got like one 4 star recruit. I guess the aggy swag bagmen really do good work 😂

Zona really started fucking up when they hired Mackovic. Stoops may have been an upgrade but not much then they did RichRod fresh off his Michigan faceplant then SS Rum Runner fresh off swaghawk down. That is 3 castoffs out of 4 tries all which yields a shit team. They haven't won the Pac since 1993. Even aggy thinks that sucks.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I don't recall I did notice he got like one 4 star recruit. I guess the aggy swag bagmen really do good work 😂

Zona really started fucking up when they hired Mackovic. Stoops may have been an upgrade but not much then they did RichRod fresh off his Michigan faceplant then SS Rum Runner fresh off swaghawk down. That is 3 castoffs out of 4 tries all which yields a shit team. They haven't won the Pac since 1993. Even aggy thinks that sucks.

I don’t know, seems like RichRod had gotten them to “bowl eligible, conference contender once in a while” role except he couldn’t help creeping on his secretary. 

BYU is horrible and goes around treating everyone like pond scum. The Big 12 is going to rue the day that BYU was invited to that league. BYU fans go around judging everyone who likes to drink beer at the games or who drinks coffee in the office. They post all sorts of nasty stuff about other teams players and fans if they have long hair or a tattoo or any little thing.

BYU has been dominated for years in football by the state schools that they hate like Utah State. We owned them for the last decade but they still think they're so much better than us.

There's still time Big 12. You should call all of your university presidents and tell them not to invite BYU to your league. You will regret it so much.

BYU goes around treating everyone like pond scum. The Big 12 will rue the day you invite BYU to your conference. You are making the biggest mistake in college sports history inviting BYU.

BYU has been owned in football by the state schools they despise like Utah State. We've kicked the crap out of them for a better part of a decade and we're planning on beating them again this year. Yet BYU and BYU fans think they're so much better than us even when we beat them.

They also hate and make all sorts of nasty posts about anyone on another team who has like long hair or a tattoo. It is so judgmental. They also look down on anyone who has a beer at the game or drinks coffee in the office.

Don't do it Big 12. You should get on the horn with all your college presidents and tell them not to invite BYU. It will be the massive mistake you will regret.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Andee A said:

BYU goes around treating everyone like pond scum. The Big 12 will rue the day you invite BYU to your conference. You are making the biggest mistake in college sports history inviting BYU.

BYU has been owned in football by the state schools they despise like Utah State. We've kicked the crap out of them for a better part of a decade and we're planning on beating them again this year. Yet BYU and BYU fans think they're so much better than us even when we beat them.

They also hate and make all sorts of nasty posts about anyone on another team who has like long hair or a tattoo. It is so judgmental. They also look down on anyone who has a beer at the game or drinks coffee in the office.

Don't do it Big 12. You should get on the horn with all your college presidents and tell them not to invite BYU. It will be the massive mistake you will regret.

Wrong website....

• Hook 'Em 2

The University of Texas Longhorns have a huge interest in stopping BYU from joining the Big 12. Remember what BYU did to your team a few years ago when the QB jumped into the end zone or whatever and still think they're so much better than you. You also don't want BYU coming in Texas and stealing your recruits convincing them to go to Provo. This is a huge threat to U. of Texas football. You can still stop it from happening.

• Fuck You 1

I attended the Texas butt kicking at BYU with Manny Diaz’s dominating D.

No idea who paid our meal but somebody did on the prior Friday. We were wearing a little burnt orange. I assume it was a Utahian maybe even a Cougar fan. $100+ tab. Very hospitable and thank you to whomever that was.

We were ill prepared for the weather. A BYU fan offered to provide some cover. Perhaps they were disgusted with my behavior, but they allowed me to carry on with my moronic behavior towards Manny.

The trip was quite enjoyable. The game was the only negative.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

I attended the Texas butt kicking at BYU with Manny Diaz’s dominating D.

No idea who paid our meal but somebody did on the prior Friday. We were wearing a little burnt orange. I assume it was a Utahian maybe even a Cougar fan. $100+ tab. Very hospitable and thank you to whomever that was.

We were ill prepared for the weather. A BYU fan offered to provide some cover. Perhaps they were disgusted with my behavior, but they allowed me to carry on with my moronic behavior towards Manny.

The trip was quite enjoyable. The game was the only negative.

It was no way that was BYU fans who paid for your tab. It must have been USU fans or other Texas fans. BYU fans are known for being so stingy with money that they wear the same game day T shirts from the 1990s that say stuff like "Quest for Perfection" and strange sayings like that. BYU fans also sneak in food to the games like peanut butter sandwiches and dry Cherrios for their kids. Then also like pull out soda hidden in their pants and diaper bags.

• Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Andee A said:

It was no way that was BYU fans who paid for your tab. It must have been USU fans or other Texas fans. BYU fans are known for being so stingy with money that they wear the same game day T shirts from the 1990s that say stuff like "Quest for Perfection" and strange sayings like that. BYU fans also sneak in food to the games like peanut butter sandwiches and dry Cherrios for their kids. Then also like pull out soda hidden in their pants and diaper bags.

You are so full of shit andy aggie and sad part is you know you are too!

3 hours ago, Andee A said:

Pointing Laughing GIF

• Haha 1