What, no Joe Manchin thread?

Bullneck

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I Don't have kids unless you can afford them.  

So why support laws that force them to?

You think someone barely scrapping by can afford birth control, every month? Saying dont have sex is not the answer, we all know that.. and accidents happen. So now we have the right forcing poor people who are already struggling to have a baby. The odds are high it will be a single parent home and studies show that is a huge disadvantage to a child. Banning abortions is counterproductive, the individuals should have the choice to do what they see fit and if you or anyone other GOPers has an issue with, then dont get one and go out and start adopting kids.  State run orphanages are over run with children right now, if this abortion ban spreads to other states, there wont be enough room for the kids who are given up to the state.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Smax said:

You don't have to be poor or desperate, you can just be fucking someone you don't want to have kids with. Current birth control is not 100% effective

I’m just saying, if you don’t want irresponsible people having kids, stop restricting them.  That’s not a difficult concept except for regarded folks.  

3 minutes ago, Smax said:

You think someone barely scrapping by can afford birth control, every month? Saying dont have sex is not the answer, we all know that.. and accidents happen. So now we have the right forcing poor people who are already struggling to have a baby. The odds are high it will be a single parent home and studies show that is a huge disadvantage to a child. Banning abortions is counterproductive, the individuals should have the choice to do what they see fit and if you or anyone other GOPers has an issue with, then dont get one and go out and start adopting kids.  State run orphanages are over run with children right now, if this abortion ban spreads to other states, there wont be enough room for the kids who are given up to the state.

Smax says the truth.  Abortion is the worst option.  The fact is people are gonna fuck.  The consequences of that is what we need to deal with realistically.  

45 minutes ago, Smax said:

Birth control is like $0 per month with insurance and $15 a month without at wal mart. Rubbers cost nothing. Access isn’t the issue.  

7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Johnny doesn’t get it, doesn’t care, and only poor/shitty people make bad decisions.   We have a lot in common, man, as far as hunting, outdoors stuff etc but you seem to lack basic compassion and empathy.   God won’t help you with that, and your grandparents dollars won’t either. 

He is a sociopath. 

• Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, elfenix said:

None of that shit is 100%, birth control has side effects and often needs tailoring so it isn't like a woman can just go get the cheapest option, and you dorks outlaw actual sex education.

I don’t outlaw anything.  Sex Ed is taught everywhere.  It’s not some fucking complicated subject matter   

You guys make excuses and enable bad choices.   Instead of speaking the truth.  Almost no one gets pregnant unplanned unless they make bad and impulsive choices.  It isn’t because they can’t afford free birth control or free rubbers.  It isn’t because they don’t know fucking can lead to pregnancies because Republicans stop them from learning that.  

• Fuck You 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Birth control is like $0 per month with insurance and $15 a month without at wal mart. Rubbers cost nothing. Access isn’t the issue.  

insurance LOL and its slightly more then $15 a month, access is an issues and as I mentioned earlier, birth control is not 100% effective, accidents happen. Raises hand we had one earlier this year.

But even if BC is free, why do you care if people you do not know, nor do you REALLY give a fuck about have an abortion? Lets be honest here, the odds of this unwanted child growing up and being not only a detriment to society but also one who will be relying on welfare for much of life, something you guys all bitch and moan about. This mindset that that one group thinks they can make health decisions for others against their will is mind boggling to me, I simply can not understand how some can through life thinking that way. So lets not do the smart thing here and let the individual decide what course is best for them and save alot of heart ache and money in the long run. Why ignore common sense

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Almost no one gets pregnant unplanned unless they make bad and impulsive choices.

"We" did earlier this year, shes on the pill, didnt miss taking it, doctor said this happens more then you'd think

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don’t outlaw anything.  Sex Ed is taught everywhere.  It’s not some fucking complicated subject matter   

You guys make excuses and enable bad choices.   Instead of speaking the truth.  Almost no one gets pregnant unplanned unless they make bad and impulsive choices.  It isn’t because they can’t afford free birth control or free rubbers.  It isn’t because they don’t know fucking can lead to pregnancies because Republicans stop them from learning that.  

Republicans stop them from fixing that and that’s the problem.  Until you take in some indigent, illegitimate kids, you should shut the fuck up, Johnny.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Please reach out to the 4 individuals who liked this nonsense that Jesus was a refugee per the last 2 popes.

He didn’t say he wasn’t a refugee. He said he wasn’t “at the time” (of his birth). The flight to Egypt was as much as 2 years later.

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You guys make excuses and enable bad choices.   Instead of speaking the truth. 

Ahhh so you think its your job or society's job to punish people for these bad decisions instead of helping them, that speaks volumes about your character

Edited by Smax
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

He didn’t say he wasn’t a refugee. He said he wasn’t “at the time” (of his birth). The flight to Egypt was as much as 2 years later.

Oh yeah, forgot the divine flight to Egypt.  The world would be a better place if Mary had run across a planned parenthood clinic.  

Teaching actual sex ed, the one y'all outlaw, works. Teaching bullshit talibaptist abstinence education doesn't work and hasn't worked in the 1000s of years y'all have been trying.
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Wow. 

Bad choices eh? Almost nobody get pregnant unplanned unless they make “bad” choices? 

Maybe stop masturbating in the shower to who knows what. 

Teaching actual sex ed, the one y'all outlaw, works. Teaching bullshit talibaptist abstinence education doesn't work and hasn't worked in the 1000s of years y'all have been trying.
Yeah, districts have to outsource sex ed because they're worried the science teachers may let it slip that abstinence is not the only way to avoid pregnancies.

20 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why do we want people who make bad and impulsive choices to have kids that they don’t want…

10 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Republicans stop them from fixing that and that’s the problem.  Until you take in some indigent, illegitimate kids, you should shut the fuck up, Johnny.  

He’s too busy renting out his slums to Mexicans (illegals?) because they work hard at Republican owned construction sites and kicking out the blacks because they’re lazy and don’t work hard enough for his taste.

But he’s a good Christian though. 

6 minutes ago, bonnieblue said:

Why do we want people who make bad and impulsive choices to have kids that they don’t want…

I guess we should just murder all poor kids.  Pre or post birth.  Even though they are just as smart as white kids.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I fund food, shelter, medicine, and education for 8 Haitian orphans every month.  What do you do?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I fund food, shelter, medicine, and education for 8 Haitian orphans every month.  What do you do?

He funds food, shelter, medicine, and education for 24 Honduran orphans separated at the border from their parents by the trump administration you supported. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s always the LEAST fuckable men who want to get up in womens’ sexual business.

Once an incel, always an incel I guess.

Okay granny.  I’m sure you’re hot.  Like most post menopausal single women from Alabama who spend their life on a Texas football message board.  Bet you have all sorts of sexual options. 

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

That’s not what he’s saying. I’ll use me as tiny example. My overhead goes up based on my productivity. The busier I am the more staff I need, the more supplies,space, etc. Of course the busier I am the more money I generate. After my overhead is paid, and after the tax man takes his cut, I get what’s left. Also the more productive I am the more I am away from family, leisure activities etc. there is a limit to how much I am willing to work relative to how high the top tax rate is. If it’s too high, I will work less. Meaning less staff, supplies, and $ to the govt. That’s just human nature. Cap income and you cap productivity. It’s why it takes 9 months to schedule your total joint in Canada vs a few  weeks here. I would imagine everyone in all walks of life is that way. With billionaires it’s probably not time spent working but capital put at risk. Why risk it if the govt is going to take 99% of it?

Fair points. Does it follow that higher tax rates open up the market for other players?

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Were they orphaned at the border trying to cross it with their parents and separated by trump? Who you wholeheartedly support?

Psychopath. 

25 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He’s too busy renting out his slums to Mexicans (illegals?) because they work hard at Republican owned construction sites and kicking out the blacks because they’re lazy and don’t work hard enough for his taste.

But he’s a good Christian though. 

Does he really claim to be Christian?

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Look here you shit heap, Randall’s has a billion fucking dollars, I have like five, are you seriously saying you’re helping?  Serve up a nut or one of your wife’s fake tits, then maybe you might have standing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Satchel said:

Wow. That’s something.

It’s not his full time gig. He also moonlights as a lawyer. So he’s got all the asshole bases covered. Trust fund baby, lawyer, part time preacher, Republican. And since I’m a lawyer I know one asshole when I see one. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s not his full time gig. He also moonlights as a lawyer. So he’s got all the asshole bases covered. Trust fund baby, lawyer, part time preacher, Republican. And since I’m a lawyer I know one asshole when I see one. 

Given how today’s evangelicals have turned orthodox Christianity on its head, I guess it’s possible for him to believe he’s Christian.

Just now, Satchel said:

Given how today’s evangelicals have turned orthodox Christianity on its head, I guess it’s possible for him to believe he’s Christian.

I prefer to get my Christian bona fides/validation from secular white liberals whose charity is limited to online virtual signaling and tweets

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Okay granny.  I’m sure you’re hot.  Like most post menopausal single women from Alabama who spend their life on a Texas football message board.  Bet you have all sorts of sexual options. 

See. Bob gave me a point on my driver's license that never goes away for shit posting like this. Will sack get one too Bob?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk