Cowboys vs Panthers: Week 4

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

So can someone explain why we went for 2? And on top of that, we ran a .5yard pass on that play. This team is just fucking stupid. 

the odds of gaining 1 yard are above 50%

zurlein’s odds of making an XP are probably 90% based on his shitty kicking this year. Analytics say clearly go for it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

the odds of gaining 1 yard are above 50%

zurlein’s odds of making an XP are probably 90% based on his shitty kicking this year. Analytics say clearly go for it. 

yes but what are the odds of getting 1.5 yards at the goal line? its a different situation than at midfield.

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Someone explain to me why they went for two?

Because McCarthy is a terrible game manager. You never ever ever go for two unless it's late in the 4th and you need it. That should be rubber stamped on the head of every head coach in the world. The commentator said it's one yard for two points but it's by far the hardest yard to get in the game. how many times you see two three four chances at it and teams failed to get that yard?

Then add in declining a personal foul that would have made it 27 yd on second down deep in their own territory and this idiot is trying to get his team beat

• Hook 'Em 2

I really wish there was a way to ship the entire Jones family far away from here. Not the biggest Aaron fan but shit McCarthy is one fat pedantic mofo. Also Jerruh and his offspring need to be deported with no ties to this team. We have one of the top 5 QBs right now and offense is clicking. I see now why Aaron had some issues. Not all of his issues bc he is a narcissist passive aggressive yet talented asshole. But McCarthy was out of job for a reason.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’d go for it. Defense isn’t stopping them regardless where they get the ball 

Yeah I don't get that. We went for it earlier. Went for 2. Why stop now? We are at midfield area. Now this defense is in a dangerous spot. Back on the field at the end part of the 2nd half and Carolina gets the ball to start the 2nd half. We could possibly be down 2 scores by the time we get the ball back.