Rando fireworks near Lakeway on 10-4-2021

burntorangebongos

27 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I tried to sign on to next-door to see if anyone knew why this big display happened last night but the login isn't working for me. So does anyone know why? I think it was around 8ish when it happened, maybe a marriage proposal?

Since you aren't under a burn ban, I'm going to cross off gender reveal .

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Dangit! @atomheart beat me to it.

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I tried to sign on to next-door to see if anyone knew why this big display happened last night but the login isn't working for me. So does anyone know why? I think it was around 8ish when it happened, maybe a marriage proposal?

Mind your own business, Karen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

You are just disgruntled that your hood is too uncool to have random firework displays that rival some small town's fourth of July ones.  

I think the last random fireworks I heard here in East Harlem were in late August. Summertime at night is not a good time to be a dog here.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:01 PM, burntorangebongos said:

“Do they need that much?”

They need more. That was pretty cool.