TNF: Bucs @ Eagles, Fox

shadow_operative2.0

52 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Well, we can Greenspoint this one. 

44 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

It amazes me when nfl teams get fucking trounced like the eagles are right now. It also makes my day because I hate the eagles and their shit-tastic fans. Now if a sink hole could take Brady so somebody else could win a super bowl that would be great. 

college gameday sport GIF

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Hurts can find them but he has trouble hitting them.

6 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Hurts' throws are awful.

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Puts into perspective at how bad Wentz is or how stupid Philly is for making Hurts the starter. Once teams got film he's been pretty meh. Of course, this is his second season so I'm not writing him off, but damn his throws are terrible. 

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Fuck Jalen Hurts. From a Bama tard to a Okie tard. Bad choices are in his genes. Not to mention he grew up an aggy fan. 

Jalen Hurts is, and always has been, a shitty “traditional QB”. He is a wildcat QB with license to throw. Philly’s answer to Taysom Hill if N.O. had made Taysom the starting QB.

I wouldn’t normally give a shit that he sucks ass, especially being a Cowboys fan, but I made the mistake of starting Devonta Smith in Fantasy Football against my opponent who had Jake’s Hurts to mitigate a possible big game…

I can’t even imagine how much money Devonta Smith is going to lose out on ON & OFF the field because Philly jumped the NY Giants to draft the 2020 Heisman Trophy winner. 

The 6th (?) pick in the entire draft and he’s targeted 4 times and only two passes were completed to him… and that’s against a beat up Tampa secondary that had to go out and sign Richard Sherman a few weeks into the season… and you can only complete two passes to him?

Holy Crap, Philly sucks so much ass. And they have a timid RB playing QB who throws like absolute dog shit! Fuck Philly! Fuck Hurts!

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Jalen Hurts is, and always has been, a shitty “traditional QB”. He is a wildcat QB with license to throw. Philly’s answer to Taysom Hill if N.O. had made Taysom the starting QB.

I wouldn’t normally give a shit that he sucks ass, especially being a Cowboys fan, but I made the mistake of starting Devonta Smith in Fantasy Football against my opponent who had Jake’s Hurts to mitigate a possible big game…

I can’t even imagine how much money Devonta Smith is going to lose out on ON & OFF the field because Philly jumped the NY Giants to draft the 2020 Heisman Trophy winner. 

The 6th (?) pick in the entire draft and he’s targeted 4 times and only two passes were completed to him… and that’s against a beat up Tampa secondary that had to go out and sign Richard Sherman a few weeks into the season… and you can only complete two passes to him?

Holy Crap, Philly sucks so much ass. And they have a timid RB playing QB who throws like absolute dog shit! Fuck Philly! Fuck Hurts!

Amen.

I usually don't feel shit for players, but I feel for Smith. Dude was drafted into a franchise closely resembling the Browns ineptitude from Manziel. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1