Northern Colorado at Texas- 7:30 pm on LHN

shadow_operative

Just now, Ghost of Shag said:

Trying to use this on a mobile and can figure it out. Nothing playing. Any tricks other than not being a dumbass?

Only works in safari on my iPhone tried in google chrome doesn’t work but safari is solid, if you have an android that’s your own fault 

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

shots of the bench reminding me that this guy plays for our team now:

E3D1AAED-B732-4A3F-AAD4-0C5A7DEF85E2.thumb.jpeg.e48bb8fb60e85ca83035ccbf20f313c0.jpeg

even though he's a walk-on, i'd love for him to come good, get a bench role as a shooter, and become one of those guys that every opposing team hates with a passion. he's got all the tools for it. 😂 

silicon-valley-this-guy.gif.f193cb81fa8679a09d2efa850ff27556.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

shots of the bench reminding me that this guy plays for our team now:

E3D1AAED-B732-4A3F-AAD4-0C5A7DEF85E2.thumb.jpeg.e48bb8fb60e85ca83035ccbf20f313c0.jpeg

even though he's a walk-on, i'd love for him to come good, get a bench role as a shooter, and become one of those guys that every opposing team hates with a passion. he's got all the tools for it. 😂 

bruh.. if ya gonna do it.. do it right :)

her friend is smoke!

image.png.08c3bf90f9a19266b4a28f3be8719e5e.png

image.png.34b55e48922d649cab90bfb1324ac16a.png

image.thumb.png.d0bfca5f75e1e96dd2b168306023d8a0.png

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Trying to use this on a mobile and can figure it out. Nothing playing. Any tricks other than not being a dumbass?

this reddit subforum has longhorn game threads and there are a fuckton of streaming links here. maybe you'll have better luck with one of these:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LonghornNation/comments/qwbxkk/game_thread_8_texas_11_vs_n_colorado_31_730_pm/.compact

Just now, ztejas said:

O leaving a bit to be desired. Some of it is just guys not hitting looks though. 

Yeah, the offense doesnt really seem to flow, at least not consistently, but I'm not gonna stress this early in the season. We'll see where we're at once the conf games start up. 

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Yeah, the offense doesnt really seem to flow, at least not consistently, but I'm not gonna stress this early in the season. We'll see where we're at once the conf games start up. 

Seeing an actual offense and not just an attempt at a pick n roll then iso is a sight for sore eyes. Glad guess are willing to not be so passive and taking the shots that are there. Everyone was so timid in zags game 

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Our defense is fun to watch #nolayups

Seriously.  Very handsy and lots of help.  And everyone seems to have a very clear understanding of how it all fits together.

Hell, my only concern with this team is the potential to get outrebounded with some frequency once we get into the conference schedule.  But I don't think many teams can score enough or stop us enough for it to matter very often.