Buck's Barbeque Co.

ChampKind

20 hours ago, ChampKind said:

Thanks to Lobwedge for the assist. He turned the mic on and I did a “syphilis....syphilis” mic check. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do?

Anywho, was a good time

wasthatwrong.jpg

19 hours ago, Anastasis said:

good interview. now i am hungry. 

Same. Very jelly. You need to open a DFW location for us poor, unwashed souls.

50428455_808328032847511_879786710139928

Starting at 6:00 pm tomorrow night we will debut The Brotherton Burger. Named after our good friend John Brotherton, this is a house-ground brisket burger that is smoked and then finished on the grill. Served with potato salad. Get at us! #houbbq #bbqrazy #goodafbarbeque

Huh...using John Brotherton's name on the menu seems like an odd choice.  I'm sure there's some kind of back story here and you know a lot more about all this shit than me, but that's certainly not the one name I'd choose to be associated with.

Btw, that thing looks fucking good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Damn you Champkind. I am scheduled to be in Sugarland sometime in the next few weeks. Lucky for me the stuff I will be working on takes a 3 hour test. I will start it at 11am and go to “lunch”.  If I die before making it back you will be responsible to finish for me. 

3 hours ago, relapse98 said:

50428455_808328032847511_879786710139928

Huh...using John Brotherton's name on the menu seems like an odd choice.  I'm sure there's some kind of back story here and you know a lot more about all this shit than me, but that's certainly not the one name I'd choose to be associated with.

Btw, that thing looks fucking good.

He's got a crush and Stamos is taken.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1383586/

18 hours ago, pepper brooks said:

that ribs deal is crazy.  I must have had well over a pound of meat (not including the bone) on that rib I had today.  it was so damn good too.  tender, marbled, good god almighty that thing was awesome.  

It was. Your rib weighed in just over 2 lbs. Oh...I might have encouraged your boy to put that Buck's sticker on the back window of your shiny, high dollar roller. He might have done so. Sorry, not sorry.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChampKind said:

It was. Your rib weighed in just over 2 lbs. Oh...I might have encouraged your boy to put that Buck's sticker on the back window of your shiny, high dollar roller. He might have done so. Sorry, not sorry.

can you believe his little buddy ate virtually his whole rib AND damn near all of that turkey baked potato?  that little dude can eat.  my kiddo doesn't eat much, but he did like both brisket and turkey, and really liked the flat bread. 

it can't be overstated what a hellaciously good deal that is.  That damn rib I had was crazy.  Granted, I clearly got an extra choice cut being "from the internet" and such, but it wasn't just a monstrous rib, it was an impeccably well smoked, marbled, and tasty one.  That thing was like A5 marbling, and all that marbling absorbed a ton of smoke.  ive had countless beef ribs in my day, but that one on Saturday was absolutely the best one ive ever had. and it's not even close.    

it can't be overstated what a hellaciously good deal that is.  That damn rib I had was crazy.  Granted, I clearly got an extra choice cut being "from the internet" and such, but it wasn't just a monstrous rib, it was an impeccably well smoked, marbled, and tasty one.  That thing was like A5 marbling, and all that marbling absorbed a ton of smoke.  ive had countless beef ribs in my day, but that one on Saturday was absolutely the best one ive ever had. and it's not even close.    

Whoa! Thank you for that. Very humbled.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...