2018 Longhorns Countdown to Kickoff

Tex Pete

On 7/30/2018 at 8:47 AM, Player said:

Stop deliberately fucking this thread up you ignoramus. 

Could you inform me of how I am erroring in posting in the thread as opposed to just saying it..? There has been no remedy given of specific rules... So I assume no video..?

onta-foreman-of-the-texas-longhorns-stif

Edited by kopp0e

8 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Could you inform me of how I am erroring in posting in the thread as opposed to just saying it..? There has been no remedy given of specific rules... So I assume no video..?

We post pictures/videos of players with uniform numbers corresponding to the number of days left until kickoff. There are plenty of other threads for your videos.

On 7/30/2018 at 9:00 AM, Machinator said:

We post pictures/videos of players with uniform numbers corresponding to the number of days left until kickoff. There are plenty of other threads for your videos.

Ok, thank you kind sir..! 😉

3e6db65390fa6954f7d171474ec1dbcb--texas-

Edited by kopp0e
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I never thought we'd actually have to explain what these countdown threads are all about.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Number 34 from 1982, T.J. Dilworth (DB) on the left.

TJ+Dilworth+and+Robby+Nethercut.jpg

Hey, this is cool.  I used to be well-acquainted enough with TJ that my then girlfriend and I would sometimes play doubles raquetball with him and Mike Buchannan (#99, Defensive end).  Nice guy, freakish athlete who probably should have gotten more playing time, although the secondary was stacked in the early 80s.  Thanks for posting this.

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

There is no way that you attended Texas, and you ain't talking your way out of this shit. I won't neg you for posting longhorn highlights, but I will damn sure neg you for posting sooner highlights (a number of which came at our expense). 

5 minutes ago, Player said:

There is no way that you attended Texas, and you ain't talking your way out of this shit. I won't neg you for posting longhorn highlights, but I will damn sure neg you for posting sooner highlights (a number of which came at our expense). 

No problem, for the record I have stayed in both states, and enjoy the rivalry & respect the Lone Star State, but I can understand your POV that's why it's a rivalry... 

Priest Holmes photo #2

running-back-priest-holmes-of-the-univer

11 minutes ago, Player said:

Doesn’t understand how a countdown works. Can’t spell. Admitted to living in Oklahoma. Posts sooner highlights against Texas. Sucks.

sooner troll

2767534.jpg.29911_original.jpg?127277877

That is fine, but I'm not turning my back on an admiration for the UT program, due to your disapproval... Thanks...