Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I'm still just grokking on "this id a powerful ststement."

Id has a lot to do with people's opinion on the subject, regardless of what that opinion may be. I feel like this whole thing could be unintentionally brilliant. Or, I could be having a bit of gas. I did have Taco Bell for lunch, after all.

46 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

There is an amazingly amusing irony there. Now, intentional irony, I'm very skeptical. Not impossible but not likely. I'd have to know that person's posting style to know if they could get away with something that subtle.

The guy in upper left is also skeptical & shares your thoughts. 

3053159.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is an amazingly amusing irony there. Now, intentional irony, I'm very skeptical. Not impossible but not likely. I'd have to know that person's posting style to know if they could get away with something that subtle.

Nothing intentional about it. Sadly I know the person that posted it.

Counterpoint: that’s probably the most coherent thing on fb Vic has ever posted. In the real world, I think lots of folks are asking those questions these days. Not to get too philosophical, but there’s a lot of that going on everywhere, especially in the non top 15 or so metros. I think it’s a problem.

• Like 1