Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

.75aa4569c3cad53b519c3058336c600d.jpg

I lived on a farm in the country. High school was in town, 30 minutes away. The only date option was Pizza Hut and a movie at the dualplex in town. One week I had three dates with three different girls. Pizza Hut each night, and I was in the theater while Cujo played three separate times. I didn’t see much of the movie, though. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Okie State said:
1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
.75aa4569c3cad53b519c3058336c600d.jpg

Was just talking about this at lunch today. 80's and 90's Pizza Hut was awesome.

Those personal pan pizzas were legit in the 90s. Used to be apart of some book thing in grade school where you read so much and you get a free personal pizza. As a kid, was awesome for me. Loved to read and got compensated with pizza for it

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.fee5051b43fb48e4277a1d1a7d120665.jpg8bb46de0ca3373559c84c89994041868.jpg

Guy I went to high school with went to aggy. So did his brother. When he got married, his brother snuck out and wrapped his truck in saran wrap, but wrapped it over and under. The groom and his new bride left the reception in Giddings to catch their flight out of Houston to their honeymoon. Several hours after they left, the groom walks back in to the reception. They got more than a few miles down the road before his truck seized up from the saran wrap getting pulled into the drive shaft of the truck, and he walked all the way back for help.

aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Deej said:

Guy I went to high school with went to aggy. So did his brother. When he got married, his brother snuck out and wrapped his truck in saran wrap, but wrapped it over and under. The groom and his new bride left the reception in Giddings to catch their flight out of Houston to their honeymoon. Several hours after they left, the groom walks back in to the reception. They got more than a few miles down the road before his truck seized up from the saran wrap getting pulled into the drive shaft of the truck, and he walked all the way back for help.

aggy.

The reception was still going on a few hours after the bride and groom left?  

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

The reception was still going on a few hours after the bride and groom left?  

It was just wrapping up. They took of a bit early to catch their flight and their was still plenty of booze and whooping to be had. 

I didn't want to stick around, but my wife at the time always liked to socialize, and being from New Zealand, she had never experienced a large group of aggy in the wild. 

On 6/12/2023 at 6:38 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Those personal pan pizzas were legit in the 90s. Used to be apart of some book thing in grade school where you read so much and you get a free personal pizza. As a kid, was awesome for me. Loved to read and got compensated with pizza for it

The sit down donkey Kong or pac man was the best part.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3