Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

11 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
1 hour ago, Elvis said:
Mom. She knows I got shit to do and no time for the meat sweats or gettin the sugas. That’s a football/workin bfst. 

That whole family needs to chill on the white carbs and mix in some fucking fruit. Grits and a half a loaf of bread?

image.jpeg.0d314f830fe9ca3ae2c4fb4f9626448d.jpeg

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
354219389_26657426037181802_8854613600088492612_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=N8l-NaJ_Dj4AX9Krav_&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AfDZ1n5XPOlCIFtZ9RcnONdBX9hqFeIqD69vdXYjpvzhXA&oe=6491D6B2

Next level evil: hotdog, wrapped in Brussel Sprouts dipped in white chocolate with a second dark chocolate coating and you have no idea what horror is coming.

Vienna sausage instead of the hot dog, and a layer of horseradish between the Vienna sausage and brussel sprouts.  That is true evil.

I also like my youngest brother's shtick of waiting until everyone at a family get together is nearly finished with cupcakes or chocolates, then asking who got the one with the toenail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I can still drink like I used to. I just need a nap somewhere in there.

It’s not the drinking, it’s the rebounding afterward.  Like a worn out rubber band.  It still stretches, but returning back to “normal” just ain’t what it use to be.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ABSR said:

It’s not the drinking, it’s the rebounding afterward.  Like a worn out rubber band.  It still stretches, but returning back to “normal” just ain’t what it use to be.

Same. The day of is never the issue. The day after is a different story. And it lingers much longer than the past. Used to be able to drink until 3am. Go to work at 9am and do it all over again. Not anymore. 

On 6/16/2023 at 10:44 AM, Vic Mackey said:

.e8bc3d7f4efbb2a783945a37914859fd.jpg

Definitely fits the thread title with three sports options lumped in with entertainment choices...and one random video game system?

Entertainment-wise it's missing Burt Reynolds 78 to 82 in terms of star power, box office draw and popularity.

But my choice here is Hanks 90s. Massive box office success and won Oscars back to back. Iconic movies from comedy to heavy drama with widely diverse characters.

It could just be 1993 to 1995 with Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13 and Toy Story.