Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I sent that photo to my wife and daughter last night, because seriously WTF AND WHY? Why all the damn useless pillows?

It's even better when they go to bed early and just crawl in underneath the 58 pillows without throwing them to their rightful place on the floor.  Ultimately leading you to trip over the one that happened to fall off on your side, and you crash into the bed and wake her up.  "Why do you have to wake me up getting in the bed??!!!"   

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, baboso said:

And WTF are you supposed to do with them when you go to bed, just throw them on the floor?

There is a chair on my wife's side of the room.  The pillows get stacked in a set, jenga-like fashion that she knows works.  Every.  Night.  She removes pillows and stacks them in a chair.  

Why?  Because she is a female.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There is a chair on my wife's side of the room.  The pillows get stacked in a set, jenga-like fashion that she knows works.  Every.  Night.  She removes pillows and stacks them in a chair.  

Why?  Because she is a female.

If I get there first I toss them off the bed on her side. IF she gets there they are stacked in a certain way on her side. I ain't having that shit on my side of the bed for me to trip over.