Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I fucked a big bitch in college. She couldn't ride dick very well, but the head game was ridiculous. She didn't have a gag reflex. 

Was this her?

You know, you’re the first guy I ever got the whole thing in my mouth. Normally, I get like halfway down and I just start fucking choking. But with you, I got a ball in my mouth. That’s never happened. Look, I have them in my mouth right now and I’m speaking perfectly clear. Normally I have a stutter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, deft said:

It’s only kinda racist. It has to be veeerrry racist to exceed community standards….apparently.

Nah, not even that (spoilered because veeerrry racist shit that was reported to FB by my friend)

Spoiler

Screenshot-20240113-082222-Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Absolute bullshit and uncalled for….

Totinos pizza rolls should be on here instead of toast

Was going to say pizza should be on there somewhere.  Also, peanut butter crunch tore up the roof of your mouth way worse than regular cap'n crunch.

1 hour ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1705082069466.jpg

They don’t need to blur the bass pro shops skinny-dipper’s groin. There was literally nothing to see in the unedited clips. That was beyond shrinkage.

• Haha 1